Thread: Nda

Deleted

Nda

hey! dunno if this is against the rules or something but , uhm we arent allowed to say that the beta is awesome...but some comments did, and i have seen a couple of sites that show the talent trees of the sith and stuff is this nda breaking or ? and what will happen to those who did it ?
    its just a question..;D

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    couple of sites that show the talent trees of the sith and stuff is this nda breaking or ? and what will happen to those who did it ?
    its just a question..;D
    Yes that is extremely against the NDA and you will get banned and your beta privileges revoked.

Deleted
    so you cant really get into the game anymore? so lets say i put up a video with bounty hunter showing some stuff, and i get banned...i cant play swtor once it is launched?

so you cant really get into the game anymore? so lets say i put up a video with bounty hunter showing some stuff, and i get banned...i cant play swtor once it is launched?
    Of course you'll be able to. How would a ban from beta stop you from buying the game? Buying the game means you're getting a new account.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    you will probly get banned from mmo-champion for awhile maybe
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Save yourself the ban and give someone on these forums your Beta info, I promise we will make good use of it.

=P

Don't break the NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    How would a ban from beta stop you from buying the game?
    Because the testing agreement signed by beta testers says if you're caught breaking the NDA, you'll be banned from all future Bioware games. How they would enforce that is not for me to know, but it's there.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILER ALERT

Darth Vader is really Anakin Skywalker, Luke's daddy. Oh shit, I broke the NDA, sorry George

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

hey! dunno if this is against the rules or something but , uhm we arent allowed to say that the beta is awesome...but some comments did, and i have seen a couple of sites that show the talent trees of the sith and stuff is this nda breaking or ? and what will happen to those who did it ?
    its just a question..;D
    Yes you have to wait until the game releases to do that because that is when Bioware will probably drop the NDA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refer to the NDA page for all clarification.

Closing.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net