Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RVJhapw7DrBQXyjA/

Need help fixing it. Even tho they were kills(Cenarius and Xavius mythic), i was in sub 20 percentile.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2016-12-18 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

i need to improve my poor dps and i dont know what i am doing wrong. I have right opening sequence, but if you look at the log... Please help me, i am really desperate. rotation is BT->RB->FS/Rampage/BT->RB. Thank you.

cant post whole links, sorry
    Logs:

warcraftlogs.com/reports/fbJr79T83y61NFkj/#type=summary

Armory:

wow/en/character/drakthul/Thomasofp/advanced

Hello everyone,

I switched from Prot to Fury, and I have pretty solid gear I feel (except for none of the great legendaries) but my DPS is still low. I know the rotation (or at least I thought I did) and according to sims I should be in the higher 385-400k range at a minimum. Here is a log from our M Xavius kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Now I made an effort to switch to adds, but so did a lot of other melee.

Here is a link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avocado/simple

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Current SWTOR player? Use my referral link for epic rewards!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyavocado View Post
    [...] and according to sims I should be in the higher 385-400k range at a minimum.[...]
    Sorry, I can't help you with your logs, but the sims are broken for fury in this moment. Normally you never have a execute phase like in the sims

@Uglyavocado So you do have some really nice gear, but it does seem like you are new to Fury as you said. Here are some of the things I saw:

- Your opener is all wrong. See the macro 1 and macro 2 threads out there, using RB then BT as you are doing the the opposite
    - You died during the execute phase for Xavius, so you are missing a large chunk of damage there.
    - Your enrage up time is only in the 50% range. They should be much higher in the 70% range.
    - It does not look like you Pre-pot or use a pot during the fight at all. Go with Old War and use at least one during lust phase
    - Get rid of Fresh meat Talent, and get Endless Rage
    - Hopefully you get to around 25% haste with food buffs. It helps to fit that 2nd RB in your BC window

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    @Uglyavocado So you do have some really nice gear, but it does seem like you are new to Fury as you said. Here are some of the things I saw:

- Your opener is all wrong. See the macro 1 and macro 2 threads out there, using RB then BT as you are doing the the opposite
    - You died during the execute phase for Xavius, so you are missing a large chunk of damage there.
    - Your enrage up time is only in the 50% range. They should be much higher in the 70% range.
    - It does not look like you Pre-pot or use a pot during the fight at all. Go with Old War and use at least one during lust phase
    - Get rid of Fresh meat Talent, and get Endless Rage
    - Hopefully you get to around 25% haste with food buffs. It helps to fit that 2nd RB in your BC window
    My macro is supposed to use BC and then BT, and generally it works from what I have been able to see.
    Yeah, I was MC'd before execute sadly.
    Any suggestions on uptime for enrage? Maybe I am just unlucky with BT crits?
    I used prolonged power x2 on every fight, I know old war is better - but shouldn't account for a crazy amount overall, should it?
    Fresh meat was for a M+ I ran just before logging off, shouldve changed it back to unending for armory purposes. I also use massacre over rampage.

Thanks for taking a look!

Potion of the Old War contributes 7-9% of my damage, so I would say yes it does make a difference.

As for uptime on Enrage, it's something you have to practice. Try on a training dummy and try to weave in Rampage as your main Enrage trigger.

You don't have the Legendary Execute Ring or the Helm so you're sorta stuck. With either of those items, Enrage uptime is easier to maintain.

Deleted
    So I recently went from Prot > Fury for several reasons, managed to get my lvl 35 Artifact as well but I'm falling short on something. I feel like it's most likely a rotation/opening issue but I can't seem to pinpoint exactly what. We are 7/7M guild and I have a fellow Fury warrior who I am competing with, right now my iLevel is higher but our character still end up on similar DPS when I simulate. However I usually end up doing less than him on pretty much all fights. Some of this is probably me being rusty (have ONLY tanked since Cata pretty much), but I'd like to know if there's some huge mistake or some small adjustments I could make to get that final past him or to a similar level.

ARMORY

Latest HC logs (Ursoc I feel being the most relevant): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...qBHM9v#fight=5

Latest Mythic logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...LhXHW4#fight=2 My timing was off on Battlecry/Odyn's Fury on some fights here, I've since corrected it but still can't properly catch up.

We'll be clearing Mythic again 2moro and will post those logs as well when I can.

Cheers in advance!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Posted this in the fury thread already and got a new, better log yesterday:

new:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

old:
    Would appreciate some help with my dps. I'm struggling (since the beginning of the addon) and i don't exactly know why. Sometimes i get pretty good parses, but i'm absolutely not consistent.

My last Mythic Ursoc kill
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=4

I was used to use more BT than RB from the last addon but i focused on that and got at least this part fixed (mostly). Used Details! to compare the amount of casts to the other two warriors and got in their range.

My latency is also REALLY good. Most of the time i'm at ~13-14ms (both) - 1ms ping in the tester (yes, no joke) but it's still pretty inconsistent even with my amount of haste using BT RB OF BT RB in a BC window (haven't put BT into the burst macro). The last RB sometimes seems to fit in, sometimes not. -> macro BT into burst or change to RB OF BT RB or do i fuck up with the GCD after DR (but even that shouldn't make that big of a difference, or)?

I know, one of the other warriors has the legy helmet, but still ....
    My mastery seems a bit low. Maybe i should at least switch back to appendages instead of chains? Other than that, i simmed every new piece of gear and used the new values on amr to see, where i could get upgrades. (I could also switch to a mythic Mindrend Band from Dragons with a lot of mastery instead of Sephuz but amr says its better with my values)

One question regarding wcl: Can you exactly see, what someone casted while specific buffs are up? Means, can i see what abilities are in my BC window (did the last RB fit in or not). It seems, you can do that when i read Creraria's post, but i couldn't figure out how.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

@Lorkin Thank you again for taking a look. I'll work on it and see if I can't improve.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Posted this in the fury thread already and got a new, better log yesterday:

new:

old:
    Would appreciate some help with my dps. I'm struggling (since the beginning of the addon) and i don't exactly know why. Sometimes i get pretty good parses, but i'm absolutely not consistent.

My last Mythic Ursoc kill
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=4

I was used to use more BT than RB from the last addon but i focused on that and got at least this part fixed (mostly). Used Details! to compare the amount of casts to the other two warriors and got in their range.

My latency is also REALLY good. Most of the time i'm at ~13-14ms (both) - 1ms ping in the tester (yes, no joke) but it's still pretty inconsistent even with my amount of haste using BT RB OF BT RB in a BC window (haven't put BT into the burst macro). The last RB sometimes seems to fit in, sometimes not. -> macro BT into burst or change to RB OF BT RB or do i fuck up with the GCD after DR (but even that shouldn't make that big of a difference, or)?

I know, one of the other warriors has the legy helmet, but still ....
    My mastery seems a bit low. Maybe i should at least switch back to appendages instead of chains? Other than that, i simmed every new piece of gear and used the new values on amr to see, where i could get upgrades. (I could also switch to a mythic Mindrend Band from Dragons with a lot of mastery instead of Sephuz but amr says its better with my values)

One question regarding wcl: Can you exactly see, what someone casted while specific buffs are up? Means, can i see what abilities are in my BC window (did the last RB fit in or not). It seems, you can do that when i read Creraria's post, but i couldn't figure out how.
    1. macro BT with BC, in pull you lost almost 1 second between your BC and your BT cast, that is enough to lose 5th global cooldown in BC window.

2. delay your last avatar to have it in full duration in BL and with the pot too, or to execute phase. Probably will better with BL and pot becouse the execute phase in last kill was short.
    Last edited by orgonutil; 2016-12-22 at 06:57 PM.

@DDM You got the ilvl but missing some key items like legendaries.

I noticed in your Mythic Ursoc that you pre-potted, but didn't use the 2nd pot during Heroism? That's a good 5% there.

You have too much haste imo and not enough mastery. Can probably swap out your 2nd trinket for Appendages or something. Since we can't hit 50% haste, I stick around the 25% mark.

Your opener looks solid and you are using your CDs during the fight. But your enrage uptime could use a bit more work. I'm beginning to suspect both you and Uglyavocado might have difficulty without the Execute Ring or Legendary Helm. It's tough sometimes, but I was able to get 74% Enrage uptime on Ursoc on one of my runs.

Also your Jugg stacks fell off at the end somehow. Try to keep it up for the entirety of the execute phase. Also OF should be crit 100% of the time. I sometimes forget to pair it with BC, and its something I'm trying to fix myself.

As for your question about WCL, yes you can see what someone is casting during a specific buff. For example Heroism, just select the time period for Hero and narrow your view down to that. Then you can switch around to see what you did, or other people did during that phase.
    Last edited by Lorkin; 2016-12-22 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Hey.
    In every Log after our raid the grey numer at " ilvl % " jumps into my eye. I dont know why that number is that low am i really this bad ?

wwwDOTwarcraftlogsDOTcom/reports/7x1hBwbf9A82Fq4t/#type=damage-done&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%2497050652.0.0.Warrior%24true% 240.0.0.Any%24false%240&fight=1

here are my logs. i know i am not playing perfectly , but i really dont think i am that bad. could someone help me ?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    @orgonutil: I'm not a friend of macroing BT to the burst macro, but i'll try it and see how big of a difference it is. Lining up CDs with BL + pot and so on is a good point. Have to focus on this. Thanks

@Lorkin: Thanks for your answer.
    2nd pot - i still have in my mind, to use the 2nd pot on execute but as it works different in this expansion i should use it on hero. You are right. Maybe i have to write a WA to better see, when hero is up to be reminded to use my 2nd pot then.

Swapping to a bit more mastery instead of haste was also in my mind as you can read. Will try it the next ID (could take some days ... christmas and so on ;-))
    As i wrote, i was always simming and using the equip, that simmed the most (simc + amr with own stats) but as it is a more or less perfect (patchwork) fight ...
    less uptime in reality -> lower dmg -> more mastery maybe could fix this, as the hits in the time i'm on the boss are harder (avg)

Enrage uptime -> you're right. Noticed that. I'll have to see how i can improve this, even without the legendary(s).

Jugg stacks -> i know that it happend, already during the fight, but i can't remember why it happend ... just a shit mechanic ... hate it.

OF with BC -> no question about that. Normally i'm always doing this, but sometimes my fingers are to slow/fast (idk) and it doesn't work that i press CDs and OF -> to not waste the dmg at all, i use the other one afterwards and delay the next combo slightly.

WCL -> Thanks. Got this answered already in the other thread.

So all in all (for the start) -> work on enrage uptime, WA for 2nd pot, try more mastery less haste gear
    Last edited by DDM; 2016-12-23 at 08:12 AM.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

You're both not off by any means, but I would call it a "cleanup of the rotation". Lately though, I've been getting sloppy with paying attention myself. I've found that the more something is on Farm status, the more the raid group messes around and prepulls and all those wacky things. It messes up everyone's rotation if they can't pre-pot like normal and then I just lose focus. The extra gear also attributes to that, with better gear you can afford to misalign your stuff and still pull decent numbers.

But once in a while I get into a serious mode and try my very best to pay attention and try to pull off a really good run with perfect rotation etc. Those runs I seem to get targeted by "get out of the raid" mechanics which ruin everything. So sometimes it just comes down to luck.

I've been playing around with the PTR as well and I will say it's MUCH easier to keep Enrage uptime very high for all boss fights. I think my last log parses on PTR had me in the 90% Enrage uptime without breaking a sweat. If you really concentrate, I'm pretty sure 100% Enrage uptime is very possible for all the fights. This is with the T19 4 piece set which extends the Enrage window plus the extra crit chance from FS + BT.

There's like a 500+ comment thread on the PTR for Fury warriors asking for changes or at least to address them. The entire Jugg Stacks mechanic is like #1 priority on that list. But Blizz is gone for the holidays and they haven't commented on Fury warrior changes for months now. The only changes are to Prot and some Arms changes and thats it so far. They recently gutted all the haste on the set too, I was hoping to see if I could reach 50% haste. But I guess they deemed that too OP, lol.

Arms warrior looking for a little help. I have been struggling figuring out what I am doing wrong. When I compare my logs to other warriors I don't see a huge difference in terms of what my skill usage looks like. Please help if possible! Thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pystomp/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    Arms warrior looking for a little help. I have been struggling figuring out what I am doing wrong. When I compare my logs to other warriors I don't see a huge difference in terms of what my skill usage looks like. Please help if possible! Thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pystomp/simple
    It may be worth you (re?)reading the stickied Arms Compendium, your FR usage looks wrong. Each tactician proc you should do a mini-rotation of CS --> FR --> MS, this is the only real place you use FR outside of battle cry, (apart from if you are about to rage cap). The worst place to use FR is just after a tactician proc and before CS as this is the one place that if FR procs tactician it is guaranteed to be wasted, you seem to do this quite a lot. So.... read the compendium.

Hi there, this is a toon I made about 2 weeks ago. I dont have an enormous amount of time into him and I think that's why I'm not satisfied with my dps. Im hoping someone can analyze some of my logs and tell me what they think im doing wrong/right. Im only at Artifact Level 18 with 1 Gold dragon being Odyns Champion, with AK lvl 5 so Im trying to gain my other 2 dragons at the moment. I dont feel that strong, and Im missing my sim by about 30-50k. Will my fury dps sky rocket with my other 2 gold dragons? should I jump ship and go arms? Thanks for the help!

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Mandingodps/
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/WQ2CyZVkKqDvdYMf#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=20

Quote Originally Posted by Diehl View Post
    Hi there, this is a toon I made about 2 weeks ago. I dont have an enormous amount of time into him and I think that's why I'm not satisfied with my dps. Im hoping someone can analyze some of my logs and tell me what they think im doing wrong/right. Im only at Artifact Level 18 with 1 Gold dragon being Odyns Champion, with AK lvl 5 so Im trying to gain my other 2 dragons at the moment. I dont feel that strong, and Im missing my sim by about 30-50k. Will my fury dps sky rocket with my other 2 gold dragons? should I jump ship and go arms? Thanks for the help!

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Mandingodps/
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/WQ2CyZVkKqDvdYMf#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=20
    your dps isnot bad yo your ilvl, you have a lot of room to improve with more talents in weapon, better gear (that crit trinket stinks), and your legendary sucks too.