Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Warrior TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download



    This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It now includes Arms, Fury and now also has Protection built in! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

    You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

    Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

    General


    - Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!

    Arms

    - Added Artifact ability to rotation
    - Moved Colossus Smash debuff tracker
    - Added Shattered Defenses buff tracker
    - Reworked priority system
    - Focused Rage will now appear when an ideal time to cast it occurs

    Fury


    - Added Artifact ability to rotation
    - Moved Enrage buff tracker
    - Added Meat Cleaver buff tracker
    - Reworked priority system

    Protection has been added!

    As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

    To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

    1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

    You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

  2. #2
    Awesome! Love your stuff!!

    Edit: had to go back to your old tmw profile, odyns fury seemed to linger in spell priority after using it and didn't show execute procs with legendary ring like your old profile
    Last edited by tydie; 2016-10-28 at 10:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tydie View Post
    Awesome! Love your stuff!!

    Edit: had to go back to your old tmw profile, odyns fury seemed to linger in spell priority after using it and didn't show execute procs with legendary ring like your old profile
    UPDATE 10/28/2016

    Fury


    - Fixed Odyn's Fury staying suggested

    Arms

    - Increased the Priority of Execute while using Ayala's Stone Heart

    You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

  4. #4
    Thanks, so much better then the one I had setup. How do I get the timers to show on the static icons like Battle Cry, Dragon Roar and whatnot?
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

  5. #5
    Can you also change the lego ring priority in fury? Thanks so much btw

  6. #6
    I really miss that red enrage bar from the old profile that would run from top down to indicate enrage. Any chance you could tell me how to re-add that or have a version with that + the new mini-enrage icon as well ? I just got so used to it.

    Love your TMW profiles per usual!

  7. #7
    If I want to remove Warbreaker from the rotation, I just reduce the "condition succeeded" to 0% to hide it right?

    Also, I'm fairly certain, Colossus Smash is top priority UNLESS we already have the Shattered Defenses buff up. Right now it's set so that it won't recommend casting CS until the current CS debuff is worn off.

    Lastly, how would I add the Shattered Defenses icon back to the right of the recommended cast and left of Battle Cry icon?
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    If I want to remove Warbreaker from the rotation, I just reduce the "condition succeeded" to 0% to hide it right?

    Also, I'm fairly certain, Colossus Smash is top priority UNLESS we already have the Shattered Defenses buff up. Right now it's set so that it won't recommend casting CS until the current CS debuff is worn off.

    Lastly, how would I add the Shattered Defenses icon back to the right of the recommended cast and left of Battle Cry icon?
    1. Yes you can just set the opacity to 0% to skip it's priority.

    2. CS should be suggested with <2 seconds remaining on the debuff. It takes it 1 second after casting to apply due to animation. CS is very high in the priority and Shattered Defenses is taken into account when using it.

    3. Add an icon and make it track Buffs, and track the Shattered Defenses buff. You can put it where you like. Alternatively you can import this profile and select to import only the "Shattered Defenses buff tracker" group.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I really miss that red enrage bar from the old profile that would run from top down to indicate enrage. Any chance you could tell me how to re-add that or have a version with that + the new mini-enrage icon as well ? I just got so used to it.

    Love your TMW profiles per usual!
    http://textuploader.com/d5c2m

    You can import this as a new group

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    1. Yes you can just set the opacity to 0% to skip it's priority.

    2. CS should be suggested with <2 seconds remaining on the debuff. It takes it 1 second after casting to apply due to animation. CS is very high in the priority and Shattered Defenses is taken into account when using it.

    3. Add an icon and make it track Buffs, and track the Shattered Defenses buff. You can put it where you like. Alternatively you can import this profile and select to import only the "Shattered Defenses buff tracker" group.
    Actually, the Icon for Shattered Defenses is already there exactly where I wanted it to be, you just had it set as a debuff instead of it as a buff! Neat!

    AFAIK, outside of <20% Enemy HP AND Battle Cry, Colossus Smash should be suggested IF you don't have the Shattered Defenses buff, regardless of how long the Colossus Smash debuff has left on your enemy. So basically, if the enemy/boss is above execute range, you should always be using Colossus Smash unless you already have the Shattered Defenses debuff since you don't want to overwrite the Shattered Defenses debuff.

    Below execute range, the only time you don't cast Colossus Smash as soon as it comes off cooldown, or resets, is when you're in Battle Cry.
    Last edited by Ansible; 2016-10-29 at 07:08 PM.
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Actually, the Icon for Shattered Defenses is already there exactly where I wanted it to be, you just had it set as a debuff instead of it as a buff! Neat!

    AFAIK, outside of <20% Enemy HP AND Battle Cry, Colossus Smash should be suggested IF you don't have the Shattered Defenses buff, regardless of how long the Colossus Smash debuff has left on your enemy. So basically, if the enemy/boss is above execute range, you should always be using Colossus Smash unless you already have the Shattered Defenses debuff since you don't want to overwrite the Shattered Defenses debuff.

    Below execute range, the only time you don't cast Colossus Smash as soon as it comes off cooldown, or resets, is when you're in Battle Cry.
    I'll take a look and make an update

    - - - Updated - - -

    UPDATE 10/29/2016

    Arms

    - Fixed Shattered Defenses buff being set to track debuff
    - Changed time to recast Colossus Smash from <2 to <3 seconds

    (NOTES: I took a little time to watch what some common themes with Colussus Smash use. It is a toss up whether it is cast to maintain the debuff, or just cast when available. For the time being I think setting the timer to track the debuff at <3 seconds will allow it to be cast frequently without disrupting the rotation. Should other information come up I'll make changes)

    Protection

    - Changed the Value shown by Ignore Pain to show the damage you will be taking from the total absorb


    You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

  11. #11
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll take a look and make an update

    - - - Updated - - -

    UPDATE 10/29/2016

    Arms

    - Fixed Shattered Defenses buff being set to track debuff
    - Changed time to recast Colossus Smash from <2 to <3 seconds

    (NOTES: I took a little time to watch what some common themes with Colussus Smash use. It is a toss up whether it is cast to maintain the debuff, or just cast when available. For the time being I think setting the timer to track the debuff at <3 seconds will allow it to be cast frequently without disrupting the rotation. Should other information come up I'll make changes)

    Protection

    - Changed the Value shown by Ignore Pain to show the damage you will be taking from the total absorb


    You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE
    Aweomse!

    How would I make it so when I use Battle Cry the icon for the BC cooldown timer is swapped out for a buff timer? I figure I'd need to add an icon, set it as a buff, put in the BC ID number and enable Timer Bar Overlay... but I don't know how to add an icon =/
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    Aweomse!

    How would I make it so when I use Battle Cry the icon for the BC cooldown timer is swapped out for a buff timer? I figure I'd need to add an icon, set it as a buff, put in the BC ID number and enable Timer Bar Overlay... but I don't know how to add an icon =/
    I'll add this in when I get back home tonight

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll add this in when I get back home tonight
    High Five!
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

    http://textuploader.com/d5c2m

    You can import this as a new group
    Thanks friend!

  15. #15
    The Prot version doesn't seem to suggest Revenge that often, if at all. I'll have it off cooldown for upwards of a minute and I'll never see it show up as a priority.

    Also, a button for Impending Victory would be awesome.

    Suggestion for Fury: I like how you show how long Last Stand and Shield Wall buff is going to last and then it swap to the cooldown counter. Could you do that for Battle Cry, Avatar, Dragon Roar and Shockwave? For Fury it is very important to fit in 2x RB during the Battle Cry window and I want to make sure I'm doing that.

    Are you sure about the Fury rotation during the cooldown stage? It's supposed to go Dragon Roar, wait a GCD, Battle Cry, BT, RB, OF, BT, RB. If you don't have enough haste you skip that last BT and just hit RB.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Blackjack; 2016-10-29 at 08:01 PM.

  16. #16
    Just wanted to thank you for your effort and sharing this with us. Great work OP.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    The Prot version doesn't seem to suggest Revenge that often, if at all. I'll have it off cooldown for upwards of a minute and I'll never see it show up as a priority.

    Also, a button for Impending Victory would be awesome.

    Suggestion for Fury: I like how you show how long Last Stand and Shield Wall buff is going to last and then it swap to the cooldown counter. Could you do that for Battle Cry, Avatar, Dragon Roar and Shockwave? For Fury it is very important to fit in 2x RB during the Battle Cry window and I want to make sure I'm doing that.

    Are you sure about the Fury rotation during the cooldown stage? It's supposed to go Dragon Roar, wait a GCD, Battle Cry, BT, RB, OF, BT, RB. If you don't have enough haste you skip that last BT and just hit RB.

    Thanks!
    When it comes to the opener or waiting you'll have to implement some practice. The rotation is accurate to what should be cast but there is room to improvise as well.

    As for Revenge. The spell itself shouldn't be used single target much as devastate can reset Shield Slam while Revenge cannot. Revenge should be used more on cleave but that is up to the player.

    I'll be making an update to show the remaining time on Battle Cry soon

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Thanks friend!
    I added the buff overlay for you. Click here to find the profile!

  18. #18
    Great work as alwyas.

    I'm having a bit of trouble adding DR to the rotation. Doing something wrong no doubt about it.... How do i do it ?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelagn View Post
    Great work as alwyas.

    I'm having a bit of trouble adding DR to the rotation. Doing something wrong no doubt about it.... How do i do it ?
    It's a bit complicated. I took it out of be rotation since it is generally used on cooldown when you don't have Battle Cry up. it'd be easy to add a notification for it if that would help.

  20. #20
    Chesder, I'm glad you made a new version. Thanks!
    Edit: I Think I've found a bug. If you have to tactican procs after each other, it told me first to use CS, than MS. Thats fine. But when I get a second tactican proc, it told me to use MS only without CS, so I have to use MS without a shattered defense buff.
    Or is it correct?!
    Last edited by Kinyongia; 2016-10-30 at 02:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •