What's your latency? There's sometimes 2-ish seconds between your GCD abilities in the logs.
A few quickies:
* Never waste a GCD on Retaliation single or even duo-target. If it's just before a pull of when you're waiting for an Hatchling to spawn or whatever, then sure, but not otherwise.
* Don't bother with Revenge on single target. It's seldom worth it. You may even want to drop the points you've invested in Improved Revenge - it's just bad right now.
* Concussion Blow is good with some Vengeance, but strictly only as a filler ability (when S&B has failed to proc twice) and both Shockwave and Rend have higher priority as fillers. As a matter of fact, you should never have to use Concussion Blow if you put up/refresh Rend as your primary filler and Shockwave as your secondary filler, unless you have to save Shockwave for something. That's assuming your Feral is present in the raid for the bleed damage debuff.
* Don't macro trinkets to anything. If you use your STR trinket (which I really don't think anybody should wear - it's such a waste of a good trinket effect just to gain some passive mastery) at a bad time you won't be able to use your Mirror of Broken Images.
* Consider macroing Inner Rage to Shield Block instead. It's not ideal in all scenarios, but overall you should be able to get more Heroic Strikes out as you're the most likely to have a lot of rage with Shield Block up (ie: you're almost always in aggro when you SB and you'll probably block more attacks).
* Prepot Golemsblood, because, why not.
That's all I can think of.