Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wupavz that warrior is pretty terrible. Currently arms on armory but the logs he was fury, he sims as 70k dps and should be able to compete with your other dps or at least do 60k.

Glyphs: Should use unending rage and death from above(and use heroic leap)
    Gems: crit instead of strength so yellow:320 crit red 80 strength/160crit and blue 160crit/160hit
    Missing boot enchant

His ability usage is all over the place taking the spirit kings for example:
    He should be using dragonroar and bloodbath, not stormbolt and bladestorm.
    He used bloodthirst 73 times should be closer to 110
    He has 21 raging blow procs and only 12 used
    He's using too many heroic strikes in comparison with other abilities.
    Not using berserker rage enough 2 out of 17
    He's not using recklessness not using strength pots and i doubt he's using skull banner.

Tell him to read up on a guide and practice on a dummy cause atm he's completely hopeless. Basic fury rotation is BT>2 other abilities>BT>2 other etc. while keeping dragonroar and CS on cd and save some rage/procs for CS so you can dump heroic strikes when its up. Use cooldowns at the start of the fight with a prepot and near the end again sub 20% depending on the length of the fight of course.
    Last edited by bigbad; 2013-01-16 at 03:11 PM.

Hey there guys. Needing some help because I'm wondering if I'm even remotely close to where I should be dps-wise. I play TG Fury, and have read every guide I can find(mmochamp, noxxic, icy-veins, even using mrrobot to reforge.) Raiding last night in a new guild for the first time since the beginning of MSV, and I was just behind all night. I know I could use heroic leap more, and have since changed to Bloodbath instead of Avatar. Still trying to get the carbuncle trink with no luck for drops. Including some logs, and my armory. Thanks in advance.

www .worldoflogs .com/reports/rt-4piopjr4d1yg9pjh/sum/damageDone/

us .battle .net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Thorrior/advanced

Can't post links I guess, so remove the spaces(sorry bout that.)

I've watched some warrior streams in similar gear to what I've got, and it seems that I'm under-performing in comparison to some of them. I'm pretty confident I'm doing it right, but I seem to have some issues competing.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4jzk8ww18s5ny3gm/

Just take a look at the terrace fights, (though sha sucks, cause I was on the other platform from the logger, so it shows me at 70% combat uptime).

I feel like I'm doing everything pretty close to right - priorities, gearing, perhaps I'm weighting crit a little too low... I just got my 4p yesterday, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed with my performance given my gear level and the level of play/effort I'm putting in... The only raid I've done since acquiring a few of the more recent gear pieces has been Nightmare of Shekzeer LFR, and on Shekzeer herself, I had a large bit of downtime because a tank got mindcontrolled, and suddenly decided he didn't like me, and being LFR, I didn't get a rez for what felt like a few years, so the damage curves on that fight should be accurate, but the overall number is (very) artificially low.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unahh/advanced is my armory
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...kit/dashboard/ is the log

I'd be glad to provide more logs as I run content or answer any questions, if it's just a gear level issue, then so be it, but I just feel like my output is god-awful, and I'm looking to apply to solid guilds, and I would prefer to be excellent and leaderboard-quality *before* I apply, rather than having this be an issue to correct later. (And doubly explaining my confusion, I used to rank in 95th percentile or better for most heroic bosses, obviously in great gear... And now... Now that I've fallen behind, I'm useless).

Thanks in advance warriorbros.

Hello fellow warriors, i am in a guild that has gone from hardcore to abit more causal due to less playtime among members, anyways i was just wondering why on earth i had such a difference with my weapons of choise, i now have both the 2hander axe and 1handed sword from Sha of fear LFR, i was just wondering what i should use, iv got gems in 1 of each set (bear in mind i use amber sapper sword for 1hands and two 2handed axes) i just feel like my twohanders increase my dmg? ow and also here is a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...coles/advanced.

My guild hasn't got any viable logs because the dude that normaly do it seem to have a slight issue with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Hello fellow warriors, i am in a guild that has gone from hardcore to abit more causal due to less playtime among members, anyways i was just wondering why on earth i had such a difference with my weapons of choise, i now have both the 2hander axe and 1handed sword from Sha of fear LFR, i was just wondering what i should use, iv got gems in 1 of each set (bear in mind i use amber sapper sword for 1hands and two 2handed axes) i just feel like my twohanders increase my dmg? ow and also here is a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...coles/advanced.

My guild hasn't got any viable logs because the dude that normaly do it seem to have a slight issue with it...
    Few things as far as gearing go, enchant your chest/boots, and put a 320 crit gem in your scimitar. 60 mastery and 160 hit aren't worth losing 160 crit for. You're also massively over expertise cap, and under hit cap. As well, put strength enchant on bracers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys ... im posting for a guild member of mine that doesnt speak englaish (we are a french speaking guild)
    actualy on HoF in normal mode we are having problems with our warrior... he is showing little to no dps progression...
    It seems he has been threw many gides (french gides are hard to find). Wupavz has already posted about him here but gave the wrong log (at first he was fury)
    so we got a great explination already but for his old fury logs... he is now playing in amrs...
    he would have come on his one .. but as i said no english : / so someone could give us an idea on how to improve a bit or at least tell us what he is doing so wrong.

thanks alot!!!!

Here is some logs : worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-adstvrj60l3wubn9/sum/damageDone/?s=2166&e=2632 (sensuel not zekiin he is bad too but not our conserne)
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s6oyqjh3ivhezum7/sum/damageDone/?s=1877&e=2329
    And that's the armory : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/naxxramas/Sensuel/advanced

and sorry for posting again about the same warior but mixed up the logs.. this time he is in armes...

Afraid he's just as bad as arms as he was fury. 7:46 fight could have 78 mortal strikes with the moving in Vizier he should probably have about 70-73. He only has 33 that way he's missing OP procs and enrage procs and completely ruins his dps. Good news is that he found recklessness in his spellbook. Make him read up on rotation and practice on a dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeahh well that what i figgured ^^ thanks for having a look!! any other quick tips are welcome

Hey guys - I was wondering if you had time to take a look at some logs for me, and possibly suggest things I could be doing better.
    These might not be the best fights to check dps on, but I'll be linking Garalon 10 normal and Wind lord mel'jarak.
    In general I have been feeling a bit frustrated about my warrior lately.. I raid as a smf fury warrior these days - and have so far not really been lucky with my weapons, or gear in general I feel.
    I know that currently an enormous part of our dps lies in the execute phase, but I cannot help myself feeling that I must be doing something wrong in between initial pull/nuke and the execute phase. I burst up quite high on pull, and then after cooldowns wear off I drop down, usually fighting a lot to stay level with the other guys in the raid, and sometimes just dropping down completely - untill execute phase.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vctkhutlsl395348/analyze/dd/source/?s=2551&e=2945
    I was soaking the cleaves in front, so wasn't able to run around for the legs.
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vctkhutlsl395348/analyze/dd/source/?s=7004&e=7414
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/Killme/simple

General suggesion could be cool, but fight specific ones would also be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Killme; 2013-01-18 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Few things as far as gearing go, enchant your chest/boots, and put a 320 crit gem in your scimitar. 60 mastery and 160 hit aren't worth losing 160 crit for. You're also massively over expertise cap, and under hit cap. As well, put strength enchant on bracers.
    I know this but you still really didnt answer my question heh....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    I know this but you still really didnt answer my question heh....
    You don't have any logs to look over (The point of this thread) And there are plenty of guides/specific posts to look over if you want help. I'm not going to reiterate everything said in other posts because you CBF to look...

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna View Post
    I feel like I'm doing everything pretty close to right - priorities, gearing, perhaps I'm weighting crit a little too low... I just got my 4p yesterday, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed with my performance given my gear level and the level of play/effort I'm putting in... The only raid I've done since acquiring a few of the more recent gear pieces has been Nightmare of Shekzeer LFR, and on Shekzeer herself, I had a large bit of downtime because a tank got mindcontrolled, and suddenly decided he didn't like me, and being LFR, I didn't get a rez for what felt like a few years, so the damage curves on that fight should be accurate, but the overall number is (very) artificially low.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unahh/advanced is my armory
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...kit/dashboard/ is the log

I'd be glad to provide more logs as I run content or answer any questions, if it's just a gear level issue, then so be it, but I just feel like my output is god-awful, and I'm looking to apply to solid guilds, and I would prefer to be excellent and leaderboard-quality *before* I apply, rather than having this be an issue to correct later. (And doubly explaining my confusion, I used to rank in 95th percentile or better for most heroic bosses, obviously in great gear... And now... Now that I've fallen behind, I'm useless).

Thanks in advance warriorbros.
    I did some troubleshooting of my own, and now I think I'm well within expected numbers, but thanks to anyone who took a look.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5kcbui14o78rhxdv/

I think that's within expectations for mixed LFR/Normal gear.

Here's some backstory. I've been main-tanking since wrath, in my current guild I'm DPSing a lot more than tanking. I've read about fury "rotations" & priorities on here, noxxic and icy veins. I know my DPS is not close to what it should be considering the gear I have.

That being said, I just got my 4set, so any logs that I only used Reck twice, that's why. Also, WoL seems to bug out and not show my skull banner usage... I definitely am using skull banner (else i'd have ~17 other dps upset with me.) I also realize that i haven't used 2 Mogu pots on some fights. That's a result of me trying to cut it to close when the tank counts down on the pull (or plain forgetting). Regardless, for the amount of dps I think i'm behind, that's not going to make or break my dps.

Any help will be appreciated. Here's my info:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Bor%C3%BAg/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/3tml7cfhjamt4ydp/details/17/?s=4994&e=5340

edit: here's a better log from empress tonight, my uptime is much better: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-okef9gj22rjytmd9/details/7/?s=7560&e=8007
    Last edited by sdy284; 2013-01-22 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should just say this here, if any DPS warriors want to chat over skype for PVE help, add me Davidlv4 on skype, and I'll chat with you and see if I can help you out.

wont let me post links because I'm new, how do I get privs to do so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolism View Post
    wont let me post links because I'm new, how do I get privs to do so?
    10 posts I think.

doesn't that encourage pointless spamming like this just to get your post count to a point where you can ask a question while supplying the necessary information for it to be answered?

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:53 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZ3uhNL2Zk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNkBdmS4Dw
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bruins/simple
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/w7ij3.../4/?enc=bosses

here are a few videos of me in my very low end progression guild. I am struggling to figure out why my DPS is consistently 3rd or 4th, and about 40k lower than some of the top parses from world of logs. If you could analyze these videos, and give me some advice as to poor tendencies, and things I should adjust, i would really appreciate it! Got some logs from our Elegon kill as well.

I really look forward to hearing from you guys! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I should just say this here, if any DPS warriors want to chat over skype for PVE help, add me Davidlv4 on skype, and I'll chat with you and see if I can help you out.
    Does it have to be only for help? Or can it be to run stuff by you since I don't have another war in my guild to tell me I'm a baddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    Does it have to be only for help? Or can it be to run stuff by you since I don't have another war in my guild to tell me I'm a baddy.
    IDC as long as its not PvP related I just like helping other warriors become better. Likewise I enjoy talking to warriors better than me (Landsoul, etc) so I can improve lol.