Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sOvrn View Post
    Hey. I think your best bet for a dps increase is to purchase the Skullrender Medallion and substitute it for Carbonic Carbuncle. Especially considering you don't have engineering as a profession.

The alternative, being to use LFR Lei Shen instead of CC and purchasing the shado pan cloak, seems to be less of an increase.

Cheers.
    I'd agree with this. Or wait for 5.2 to get the 2nd trinket cheaper.

Deleted
    With 5.2 so close, I think I will wait and get the trinket at the reduced cost, Thanks Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    @Theocoles
    I didn't sim your character but judging by your gear level gemming your pants with a Smooth gem is a DPS decrease from just an Inscribed, same with your chest, match that bonus with an Inscribed. Your bracers need STR, not mastery, your boots have no enchant, and your OH need Dancing Steel, not Windsong.

You really don't have any logs to study your rotation, the closest you have is maybe a long Un'sok attempt. What sticks out like a sore thumb to me is that you're using RB outside of a CS a ton with only 3 instances of Meat Cleaver, which is pretty risky if you're not that geared considering the rate at which you crit. Pool two stacks for every CS and dump all your rage with HS, use BT and another RB if you can. During your downtime pool rage along with stacks and keep BT on cool down, fillers can be Shouts, Heroic Throw, or Bloodsurge WS, you use WS a ton, which eats up a lot of rage. Avatar<Bloodbath, too.
    sounds good to me thanks a lot. :-)

And yes I do feel like the logs is not made correctly.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, Fury warrior here.
    ilvl 495. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uiser/advanced

I am being beaten by the two other warriors present in my raids 75% of the time.

I am not sure if its really gear, but I have a feeling that I am not performing as optimally as I could... Is it my trinket? Is it the way I play? I cannot figure it out and would love to get a reply...

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qb12uoyrh83nww34/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ibpjmdg6jb9js0xm/

Most recent 2 logs with different fights.

Thanks for the help.

Deleted
    You should use Bloodthirst more often.

Your activity is 86%. Focus on GCDs more?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krrax View Post
    You should use Bloodthirst more often.

Your activity is 86%. Focus on GCDs more?
    Hey is this in response to me?

Deleted
    Nvm, nobody that wants to answer anyways.
    Last edited by mmoc221404f1d1; 2013-03-07 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Rofl Exekjuter we just posted the same shit!
    Last edited by mmocc755f473b1; 2013-02-27 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Double post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaine View Post
    What trinket combo is the best guys?

I have:

2/2 Relic of Xuen

0/1 Carbonic Carbuncle

LFR Lei Shen's

LFR Vortex

Also sat on 2110 Valour, Any glaring upgrades ?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kirath/simple

Thanks in advance.
    If I were you I would double upgrade Lei Shen's or hold out for the 5.2 VP Trinket (522).
    People overvalue the Skullrender's Medallion. Sure it gives you flat crit but if you CD stack properly in the first place, the crits will flow 100 percent.
    You would much rather have the strength procs overlapping your CS's to hit that much harder (especially in your burst).

Hey y'all.

So, I'm having a problem with my dps. Major problem infact. My gear via simcraft suggests I should be pulling 77k (only attack power buff) or so on raid dummy whereas I'm only pulling about 55k.
    I've noticed it a lot recently in raids as well. I'm only pulling about 75-80k fully buffed where pretty equally geared guildies are pulling upwards of 100k.
    Elegon fight I pull roughly 100-110k. Depends on how good heals is feeling which decides how long we stay in before reset stacks.

Armory is - battle .net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Protee/advanced

Only WOL that I have is this. worldoflogs .com/reports/rt-bj0j4nxtbmzcvn1q/details/5/?s=344&e=578

This particular log is on a solo raid dummy (Ones out near shrine). So, not going to have execute. However, the overall damage output is still exceptionally low.

I feel I know my rotation well enough; Bloodthirst/CS on CD, HS to keep from going over rage cap, try to do as much damage as possible during CS periods, etc. I do have a bad habit of using heroic strike when I shouldn't be, but a major issue I seem to find is that too large a portion of my Bloodthirsts aren't critting and therefore I'm not getting Enraged/RB procs.

Really hoping y'all might be able to help. Anything I can provide further, lemme know.

Thanks (Sorry for avoiding Url filter, wouldn't let me post link to logs/armory otherwise.)
    Last edited by Protee; 2013-03-08 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Hello,

I played arms warrior since 5.1, its stronger in 5.2 but i still feel underpowered on the raid's seeing that ranged classes dps...
    Not sure if i should try to respec and go for single minded fury or pimp my acctual items and keep arms talent?
    The thing that I aim for is ToT progress, so I orso wanted to change my race for orc/troll not sure tho.

Heres link for the armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Shatzi/simple
    I orso got 2250 Valor points to spend and Shado-Pan assault Friendly 1979 / 6000

Im abit lost and I really need advices, please?

Hello

After 5.2 hit, and bit before, I have been experiencing troubles with my dps, its gone down by around 15-20k or more on fights which I didn't have any problems with before. On Vizier I went down from 93k (itemlevel 493) to 64k (497 itemlevel).

One problem I have seen is that my Enrage uptime has gone down by 20%, from around 60% to 40%. Not counting Enrage uptime by using Berserker Rage.

Log on dummy worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-cuhn2c1kmo5q11eh/details/2/
    Log for Terrace worldoflogs.com/reports/5wvfk36tdk62srqh/details/7/
    Char is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sylvanas/Elroar/advanced

If anyone have any clue on what is going on, let me know. This is turning into a real headache.
    Last edited by KrakinTauren; 2013-03-20 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Edit 1 Wrong info. Edit 2 Correct info. Edit 3. More info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakinTauren View Post
    Hello

After 5.2 hit, and bit before, I have been experiencing troubles with my dps, its gone down by around 15-20k or more on fights which I didn't have any problems with before. On Vizier I went down from 93k (itemlevel 493) to 64k (497 itemlevel).

One problem I have seen is that my Enrage uptime has gone down by 20%, from around 60% to 40%. Not counting Enrage uptime by using Berserker Rage.

Can only provide log on dummy atm worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-cuhn2c1kmo5q11eh/details/2/
    Char is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sylvanas/Elroar/advanced

If anyone have any clue on what is going on, let me know. This is turning into a real headache.
    There are two reasons for lower enrage time. Losing a massive amount of crit (maybe through losing 5% crit buff in raid?) or gemming/gearing wrong. Those don't look like they are the issues.

So, you're playing worse than before. It's the only explanation I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatzi View Post
    Hello,

I played arms warrior since 5.1, its stronger in 5.2 but i still feel underpowered on the raid's seeing that ranged classes dps...
    Not sure if i should try to respec and go for single minded fury or pimp my acctual items and keep arms talent?
    The thing that I aim for is ToT progress, so I orso wanted to change my race for orc/troll not sure tho.

Heres link for the armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Shatzi/simple
    I orso got 2250 Valor points to spend and Shado-Pan assault Friendly 1979 / 6000

Im abit lost and I really need advices, please?
    I went from 100 to about 115-120k dps in 5.2 as arms it's really nice. Depends mostly on your weapons which spec is better if you have a good 2H stay arms. Orc would be the better race afaik if you want to racechange but panda ain't bad.

As far as gear goes get the cloak at honored in 2 weeks and the ring now. If you get a new belt & legs the trinket wouldn't be bad either but atm you have too much expertise for that.

Deleted
    Hey, I am having trouble with my spec. I wouldn't consider it major, but there is definitely something wrong.

I play Arms, moved from Fury in 5.2. At the time I had a 485 ilvl, and was pulling a solid 85k on a training dummy, no more no less. Now I have a 493 ilvl, and I can barely keep that 85k after my initial burst. I feel that it's to do with my rotation, and unfortunately World of Logs is only recording 20% of the combat log, so I can't provide links to that information.

Armoury Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Pickleflicka/advanced (Can't post links, sorry for the inconvenience)

If there is anything else you need to know, I'd be happy to provide it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have logs on a test dummy if they help. worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zhk6gfv2z3db1bko/details/6/
    Last edited by mmoc35baeaa5f1; 2013-03-23 at 08:09 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Need help with DPS

Just been told by my GM that DPS is currently to low to justify bringing me to heroics, which i agree with. I recently picked up warrior over my pally, just before 5.2 came out. I have been following the rotations suggested by icy-veins and mmo-champion. I do also know that i have stamina gems in place of hit gems, this is only because i was way over hit cap and burst damage was seemingly high on a lot the fights in ToT.

Spec: Fury - Titans Grip, I do have a 522 1 handed sword (Jin Rohk) as well as the LFR sword off Sha if i wanted to go SMF.
    Item Level: 504 equiped. I have Relic as well.
    Expectations: Im not really sure, but my current DPS is very low in comparison to fellow raiders.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ortalis/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/258391/ - I wasn't here this weak apart from the attempts on lei shen.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lslayer/simple

Hi there,

I have been having a lot of troubles with keeping my DPS up for our raid group. Every other expansion I have been top DPS always. Now I am either last or second last. I have done a ton of research, got my rotation down, and am doing my best to get the right stats I need. I am expertise capped, hit capped, and now I am aiming for some crit, then mastery and lastly haste. If anyone can have a look at my gear and give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lslayer/simple

Hi there,

I have been having a lot of troubles with keeping my DPS up for our raid group. Every other expansion I have been top DPS always. Now I am either last or second last. I have done a ton of research, got my rotation down, and am doing my best to get the right stats I need. I am expertise capped, hit capped, and now I am aiming for some crit, then mastery and lastly haste. If anyone can have a look at my gear and give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

For one, you are missing a LOT of enchants. For another, the two trinkets you have are really really really bad for warriors. If you won't be raiding ToT I'd pick up a relic of xuen, or try and get the LFR/normal Lei Shin's Final Order. You aren't meeting the socket bonus on the belt anyway, so just gem pure crit there. But for the chest you're better off gemming crit and hit/crit. Your helmet you should meet the socket bonus, since it's 180 crit.

Anything else is quite hard to do without logs. But in all honesty, looking at your character I kind of doubt you really know your rotation. I'd advise really studying up on it as the next step.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do I use heroic strike too much? I've been looking at my skada after some fights and Heroic Strike is usually within 1-2% of Raging Blow. Sometimes even being my third most damaging ability behind melee and execute.

I'll start off by linking my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Care/advanced

Here's a few WOL of kills from my guild where heroic strike is my third most damaging ability.

Council of Elders 10N
    Iron Qon 10N
    Twin Consorts 10N

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Do I use heroic strike too much? I've been looking at my skada after some fights and Heroic Strike is usually within 1-2% of Raging Blow. Sometimes even being my third most damaging ability behind melee and execute.

I'll start off by linking my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Care/advanced

Here's a few WOL of kills from my guild where heroic strike is my third most damaging ability.

Council of Elders 10N
    Iron Qon 10N
    Twin Consorts 10N
    On Iron qon I had similar percentages.