Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CardboxHero View Post
    He might have used the rage for Heroic Strikes. So it's not worth it?
    No two heroic strikes does not do more damage than Shield Slam + Shield Block + A heroic strike (and/or heroic strike proc) that you'd get from the rage generated from shield block or potentially another Shield Slam shield blocked attack.

Is he having DPS problems?

Deleted
    No, i was just wondering if there were better ways to use rage to gain dps aside Shield Blocking with none attacking you. Thank you!

Deleted
    Hi i don't have a real problem with dps but i need an advice please .. i'm 581 Item level .. my problem is this .. i have my main hand weapon from SHA Mythic warforged and other from nazgrim only mythic .. i have like 55 % crit and 15 % haste and like 43% mastery but .. i have 1 more weapon from nazgrim but is only Mythic so i lose my warforged one ( and mean i lose more damage from weapon autoattack ) is it worth to change some of my gem and my warforged weapon to decrease critic from 55% to like 53 % ( unbuffed ) and my haste from 15 to 10 / 11 % and give some mastery? thanks all !!

I'm confused, you want to replace a Mythic Nazgrim mace with another Mythic Nazgrim mace? Or are you wanting to downgrade a MWF into a Mythic?

If the first, why? If the second, no, weapon damage > *.

I am a long time protection warrior. I just dusted off my Fury TG spec and and gear yesterday (575i with 4pc Tier) and went into a friends Heroic Garry BoA farm group. We used the stack strat and everything died very quick (1 transition phase). We had 30 people in raid and most were around 570+. I hit around 19k-21k dps every kill. Can anyone give me a basic evaluation on how that stacks up against similar geared Fury TG warriors in a similar group? Thanks!
    Last edited by Keepwatukill; 2014-11-01 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepwatukill View Post
    I am a long time protection warrior. I just dusted off my Fury TG spec and and gear yesterday (575i with 4pc Tier) and went into a friends Heroic Garry BoA farm group. We used the stack strat and everything died very quick (1 transition phase). We had 30 people in raid and most were around 570+. I hit around 19k-21k dps every kill. Can anyone give me a basic evaluation on how that stacks up against similar geared Fury TG warriors in a similar group? Thanks!
    U know, a log would be better to evaluate yourself vs other warriors of similar gear. Go to warcraftlogs or worldoflogs and check 20man Garrosh Kills for Fury warriors.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3r...ne/?enc=bosses

Raided highmaul last night and I feel like my dps sucked. Will take any advice/tips. Thanks! Char name is charlsi.

Hello.

These are logs from our raid of highmaul normal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2

I feel as if I do way less than I should do. I do a lot less than other people (and even the other gladiator) across the board. Even though our shield charge uptimes are nearly equivalent, and so are our ability counters, I'd love someone more experienced than me to shed some light on the issue and help me out.

char name is Eyechewer

this is my armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echewer/simple

Please note that during the raid i did not have the knight's badge trinket. Also I raided with heavy repercussions and not unyielding strikes. perhaps that was a mistake. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Just look at brackenspore for example - Jinzoh did way more than me, i didn't do a lot of damage at all, but my shield charge and enrage uptimes are better than his. our ability count are practically the same. but he did over 4k more dps.
    Last edited by Eyechewer; 2014-12-03 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lheoric View Post
    Raided highmaul last night and I feel like my dps sucked. Will take any advice/tips. Thanks! Char name is charlsi.
    Something pretty apparent I'm noticing from your logs here are that you're not using Heroic Strike enough. This hurts your dps significantly, especially on fights where there is any cleave involved.

I checked the armory and you are using Unyielding Strikes, so you should really be up there with the HS count. The only time you should NOT be spamming HS is when you are low on rage, low on US stacks, and using HS will bring your rage low enough to where it will delay a Shield Charge/SS combo. I find myself in this situation only a few times a fight, where I need to slow or stop my HS spam, so as long as you are monitoring it you should see improvement with more Heroic Strike.

Something else I'm noticing is even on Brackenspore when your fight is 3 minutes longer than ours, I used Dragonroar 3 more times. You should be using this ability when you are outside of Shield Charge, and Shield Slam is on CD. Priority will obviously go up when there are more enemies around you. This is minor compared to the Heroic Strike stuff I mentioned earlier.

This is the first time I've done something like this but I hope I've been able to help. I tried to post my logs I have from our raid but I cannot since I haven't posted here enough. However, if you search Zelektris-Lightbringer on Warcraft logs you should be able to find them relatively easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Hello.I feel as if I do way less than I should do. I do a lot less than other people (and even the other gladiator) across the board. Even though our shield charge uptimes are nearly equivalent, and so are our ability counters, I'd love someone more experienced than me to shed some light on the issue and help me out.
    I looked over these as well and you are also not using enough Heroic Strike for being specced into Unyielding Strikes. A quick inspection of the Armory shows that Jinzoh has Heavy Repurcussions, was he like that for the whole raid? If so that explains a large deal of the difference, seeing as he had nearly the same amount of Heroic Strike casts on Brackenspore as you, but you are specced into Unyielding Strikes.

You used Heroic Strike 75 times on your Brackenspore kill, I used it 195 times. Factor in the difference in kill times and you should be around at least 140 heroic strikes with Unyielding Strikes on your kill.
    Last edited by Ninjafuzz; 2014-12-04 at 12:26 AM.

I forgot to mention - I raided with heavy repercussions as well. I switched to unyielding strikes after the raid to check it out on dummy (did around 20k sustained). But in the raid both me and jinz were heavy repercussions. Point well made.

Ah okay that makes more sense. As far as that goes, I see his Average Shield Slam damage is significantly higher, and he has a few more of them. Perhaps RNG; are you making sure you're getting 2 inside each Shield Charge? He also got some executes in, which I'm guessing he swapped from devastate the gcd before Shield Slam was off CD, but you didn't really make up for any of that damage with your devastates and have no executes.

That combined with small additional damage on his other abilities added up to a significant amount of damage.
    Last edited by Ninjafuzz; 2014-12-04 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    We're doing our first HM raid tomorrow, and so far I do about 12k on a dummy with my gear, only Battle Shout and nothing else buffed. But I feel my dps is very low, what am I doing wrong?

Gear; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tofflan/simple

Am I simply sucking at this Gladiator spec thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    We're doing our first HM raid tomorrow, and so far I do about 12k on a dummy with my gear, only Battle Shout and nothing else buffed. But I feel my dps is very low, what am I doing wrong??
    I can tell you that you should be doing more dps. I did a quick test on the dummy and was doing around 15k at 640.

Only thing I can question from your armory link is the Mastery gem in your boots. Beyond that without any logs I can't do much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    We're doing our first HM raid tomorrow, and so far I do about 12k on a dummy with my gear, only Battle Shout and nothing else buffed. But I feel my dps is very low, what am I doing wrong?

Gear; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tofflan/simple

Am I simply sucking at this Gladiator spec thing?
    yes that seems very low

read the gladiator guide again and post some logs after your raid

With my gear I do around 20k sustained on a dummy. Is that enough? Should I increase my haste so I can fit 2 shield slams in a shield charge?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echewer/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    With my gear I do around 20k sustained on a dummy. Is that enough? Should I increase my haste so I can fit 2 shield slams in a shield charge?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echewer/simple
    You should be fitting 2 Shield Slams inside every Shield Charge already, the extra ones only come from resetting the CD. Like the first thing you do after SC is Shield Slam since it's a 6 sec CD (slightly lower with Haste) and you can fit 2. I guess the only exception is when on the pull where you SC then DR I think Arch said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamuffin View Post
    No two heroic strikes does not do more damage than Shield Slam + Shield Block + A heroic strike (and/or heroic strike proc) that you'd get from the rage generated from shield block or potentially another Shield Slam shield blocked attack.

Is he having DPS problems?
    Shield Slam can proc a free crit Heroic Strike, plus he can safely use safeguard on the other tank with Shield Block active.

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm currently a Gladiator Warrior, here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Caswell/simple

My DPS on the Butcher rounded the 15k, and my DPS all over highmaul seems to be around 13k-14k. I think I should be doing some more.

Also, I've some problems tracking my unyielding strikes and shield charge bufs, are there any addons I could use to know when do I've the buff?
    Any tips?
    If you need further info ask me and thanks in advance!

You can use TellMeWhen or WeakAuras to track your buffs, there are tons of guides on how to use them online and I personally think TellMeWhen is extremely easy to use once you grasp the base of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi fellow warriors, warrion in crysis need help !

Need help or advice about dps on single target with gladiator spec, iam 650 ilvl atm, with good hc weap but with bad trinkets. Iam feel bad about my opener (only 29k dps) and about low amount of heroic strikes cast (i spam hs button like hell!)

I post logs from HC Butcher, single target "dummy".

link for logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Cmx/advanced

Yeah, i dont use bonus armor potion, i prepot strenght. I have Mark of Thunderlord. I see more and more glads with 647 ilvl but cca 50k dps in opener/burst window.

Can anyone see what iam doing bad? Low uptime of enrage? or? Need deep answers with numbers !

Thank you very much!

Cmx - Drakthul
    Last edited by Cmx; 2014-12-08 at 11:46 PM.