Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In 630 gear Bladestorm and BB is equal on single target. At 660 BB is quite a lot stronger than BS on single target, and they are about equal on 2 targets.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Looking for some constructive criticism. Simcraft says I should be pulling roughly 24k on patchwerk style fights, but I am usually around 18-20k.
    Logs - www dot warcraftlogs.com/reports/a1TLB6NyjPmMqnVk#fight=40&type=damage-done&source=63
    Armory - us dot battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Sh%C3%A0rkiesha/simple

Please note, in the log above I was using 2 645 grandiose axes. My talents for the fight were SB, Avatar, and AM

Any help is appreciated.

Fury Warr dps log review needed

Needing some help with my DPS and hope someone is able to point out where I'm able to improve. Currently simming at 24k on patchwerk style fights.

Looking over the logs myself I feel that I should save Recklessness for Execute phase and/or lust (both if at different times and possible) as well as pop my str potion at this time. I thought that getting 3x's Recks in a fight would outweigh 2 during the spike phases but I now believe this to be wrong.

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/QaF2g9vrdVtDAznp
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dethecus/Ruffurmuff/simple

sorry for unclickable links, new user acct.

Deleted
    Hi Guys,

i need some help to improve my ST DPS for my Arms Spec.
    In cleave fights in HM I'm about 60-80% of Ranking and keep up with the top dds, but at Butcher i'm to low atm to help my guild, so i must stand out of the raid.

Heres my armory "eu battle net/wow/character/frostwolf/Realbufu/ "
    and here are the logs "warcraftlogs com/reports/x8bzG3F94fDJQKPj#boss=1706&wipes=1&type=damage-done&source=108"

My Armory shows fury, just remove the offhand

Hey alll. İ have to say thnx before helping . İ want to fix my dps .sorry my bad english

worldoflogs.com/reports/vr0eteocq3bju789/details/564/ here is my logs
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jubil%C3%A9/sim and my armory i cant find where im doing wrong

İm watching some channels etc but i think true but where is wrong

Hey everyone,

I've been going through a lot of ranking fury logs on the mythic butcher and I've noticed my dps during burst and execute phase is a little lacking. The fight in between the burst and execute phase is pretty much similar to most of the logs I've looked at. The only difference that I've noticed between the ranking warriors and me is that they have scabbard for the burst and execute phase. Does scabbard really make that much of a difference? My sims are showing me at about 33k on a fight length of 4mins like the butcher. Just would like some input. Thanks!

Logs: warcraftlogs com/reports/T2rAmCcga4GjWP3k#fight=24
    Armory:us battle net/wow/en/character/nathrezim/Hathina/advanced

thanks for the advice. I have rearranged a few things, it helped. I still think I am lower than I should be but I've at least closed the gap a bit between me and similarly geared people. work in progress...

Disappointed in my Mythic/Heroic Butcher numbers as Fury at 675 ilvl.

Armory

Here's a log of me at about 27.5k. My huge miss here is I hit the wrong bind and popped Reck early (not in execute phase) but I still had all other CD's up for that phase, but I don't think that would make up for that 10-15% more DPS I SHOULD be doing with my gear.

Here are more Heroic-Butcher Logs. The highest being at about 28k or so. One of the logs is hitting 27.3k 10 ilvl ago. I've gained a ton of great gear and numbers aren't coming up.

I feel like I'm following the sticky rotation wise. Spec'ing Anger Management so I can Bloodbath in between Scabbard uses. On Mythic I'm picking up Avatar.

What am I missing that is allowing people to do 20-30% more than me on a Patchwork boss?
    Last edited by Stevenash; 2015-01-24 at 06:24 AM.
    How-To Video's for Hunter solo'ing

http://www.youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash

Need some help boosting up my dps up to par. Sims is showing my Fury spec doing 24.9k on patchwerk, but my dps on Butcher usually ends up being in the 18k-20k range.

Logs : www warcraftlogs com/reports/D1rNV6mPXwhAHpxj#type=damage-done&fight=6

Armory: us battle net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Sgtpepps/simple

I usually stay fury during the first and last two bosses in Highmaul, but my dps has been lacking a lot so I find myself switching back to arms. I would like to close the gap between the ideal and my current dps since were struggling on heroic imperator. Any advice would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenash View Post

Armory

Here's a log of me at about 27.5k. My huge miss here is I hit the wrong bind and popped Reck early (not in execute phase) but I still had all other CD's up for that phase, but I don't think that would make up for that 10-15% more DPS I SHOULD be doing with my gear.

Here are more Heroic-Butcher Logs. The highest being at about 28k or so. One of the logs is hitting 27.3k 10 ilvl ago. I've gained a ton of great gear and numbers aren't coming up.

I feel like I'm following the sticky rotation wise. Spec'ing Anger Management so I can Bloodbath in between Scabbard uses. On Mythic I'm picking up Avatar.

What am I missing that is allowing people to do 20-30% more than me on a Patchwork boss?

Armory

what's your simmed DPS? your best Butcher log is weird, everything looks to be lined up perfectly - bloodbath and scabbard, reck and execute etc - but you're not seeing the numbers I'd expect at your ilvl. your enrage uptime could be a little better I guess but it's still over 90% and you're not missing enrage during any key moments. are you playing with lag or an old PC, or anything of that nature?

I have a 27.2k Fury log for Butcher HC at 655 ilvl, have been cheesing it as Arms since then, but I used Ravager and Avatar. although lining Scabbard and BB up is a bonus, AM is still a DPS loss unless you're getting an extra Reck out of it. try Ravager and Avatar, cheese the execute phase as much as possible, but a lot of it is just the length of the fight and RNG.

So I'm about to smash my face through the monitor, I've gotten several recent upgrades, including a heroic 2 hander, and regardless of what I try my dps stays sub 20k, with my raid-mates who have equal or slightly better gear knocking out 24-30k. 661 ilvl, I've tried 3 different variations of fury (which I love and prefer) and 2 different versions of arms for single target/2 target fights. When I go sudden death, I see so very few procs. I'm open to any and all help.

Here are 2 seperate logs...the first www warcraftlogs com/reports/R7tMD2vdYW8akFPj#type=summary&source=17 I didn't try changing spec points.

The second www warcraftlogs com/reports/F1MwpJq79xDL8nar/# I was arms with 2 target, then tried arms single, and some fury variations. I'm becoming ridiculously frustrated, have been going over forums as I can, but work's stupid so I may have missed something.

i imgur com/u7ENjkI.png This is the askmrrobot shot of me as arms/

I logged out as fury, here's the armory link us battle net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Btank/simple.

Had to use spaces for the '.' in the links.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated...at this point I'm wishing I hadn't won the the two hander, and was still watiing out good one handers.

Hi everyone,

I'm currently 3 bosses into Mythic Highmaul, and while my DPS is on par with the rest of my group - I'd like to know if theres anything I'm missing (even small things) with my rotation or optimisation.

Here is a link to my armory: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Darithos/advanced

Here is a log of our Mythic Brackenspore kill: www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/dKgrVB9QYGMpzZAH#fight=12&type=summary&source=21

Thanks for the help in advance guys!
    PS; sorry for the (dot)s in the links its just that this is a new account and I can post links.... -.-

I'd like for someone/ a couple of people to look at my logs from last nights mythic butcher attempts. I switched between glad/fury testing both of them. My offhand for fury is a little weak currently, but I feel I should be pulling more. Anyone got any feedback?

www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/gHJqBmNf6FLptMAx

us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Tonno/simple

Deleted
    Warrior is not my main class, but I believe you should be using Anger Management and Storm Bolt on every single target fight. With AM you can pretty much line up every second BB with Scabbard. Looking at your last pull, you had 38 Raging blow proccs and only used 34 of them. Is not really big, but not optimal ofcourse. Your enrage uptime was pretty good on that try before you died, around 90%, so little RNG or even you could say you had better than average RNG there.

edit: Also you should be using your better weapon in the offhand until execute phase, unless this has changed at some point.

I'm another working on Mythic Butcher. Last two raid nights we spent the whole time working on him, so I had plenty of time to try things out. Started out as arms, but after ending up dead last in dps on every attempt (all wipes pre 20% execute phase) I was basically told to switch fury, as we were constantly about 1% away from pushing enrage in time (right before the leap). Fury did show better numbers, but would like any critiques if possible. Most of the fury attempts were lining up for about 32k to 34k dps by the end, assuming I live through execute phase.

Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../borgut/simple

Last night's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=30&source=38

Previous night's: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

First half from last night was as arms. Every attempt seemed to end up being the same, with my dps dipping down to 24k at around the 30% mark.

Once I switched to fury, consistent numbers improved, with an average around 30k at the same point.

Also, for talents I seemed to do the best with Anger Management and Bloodbath. Is one extra bloodbath (aligned with scabbard) and a few extra storm bolts, worth losing ravager?

I'm doing ok but still suffering quite a lot on movement heavy fights, like Imp or as my guild lovingly calls it, Margaret. :P help if you can.

On the first pull I was testing arms, I did it in Prot gear but with the LFR 2h from Imp, which is probably a large part of why my numbers are low there but I'm pretty sure there are problems with my rotation as well. So if someone could take a look at that, I would appreciate it, but my first priority is getting to 25k+ with Glad.

Warcraft logs: /reports/kYNv1VnXRf9Jr7xj
    WoL if you prefer: reports/rt-klibw2e90ubywmp6/
    Armory: /en/character/lightbringer/Dahlong/advanced
    Last edited by RighteousDawn; 2015-01-28 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldoe View Post
    Is avatar better for this fight? I do not see many of the top logged warriors use it or the guide on this forum recommending it.

Also, could I be messing up my opener as well?

Pre-pot -> Charge -> Scabbard -> Bloodbath -> Recklessness

Then into my rotation where in priority: Execute > Raging Blow > Wild Strike > Blood Thirst

Dropping a Ravager when I get a chance and using Storm Bolt on CD.
    Ravager benefits from your cooldowns so you should drop that before you charge in and pop your CDs. Then you charge and start the rotation, also unless you are above 90 rage / have SD proc / have 2 stacks of RB you prio bloodthirst above all, more bloodthirst more rage/RB and better enrage uptime, as long as you're not capping or under the effects of some cooldown that's about to run out you shouldn't delay it.

Deleted

Armory

Everything checks out, except for 4 RB missed, and the fact that you had really horrible RNG with Wild Strike. Pretty much not a single bloodsurge procc in the first 2 mins of the fight, coupled with the fact that your Crit and MS %s are way below the mediam of the rest of your skills. Even critical strike damage contribution from WS was lower than non crit portion, which is really strange coming from bad RNG. You are easily missing 2k DPS just there in WS damage.

Not happy with my Heroic Imperator Numbers.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Zeiss/simple

warcraftlogs.com/reports/MAfT6Fd4KtZDWhCV#boss=1705&wipes=1

I switch specs at some point, trying to get better numbers, but I'm comfortable with either spec. I did 28 on Butcher this week, and upgraded my weapon after that. I'd like to consistently see 22-24 on Imp.

(New Account, cant post links)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so, I'm just going trough our last resets logs (we didn't have logger this week but I pulled 34.7k this reset). I know I fucked up reck timing and somehow managed not to use three but the thing I was watching was rage gain. Somehow I'm only receiving rage from 2 charges while the other warrior in our group got 120 rage from charges.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...01&view=events

Did I have something wrong here? As far as I can read to the events of my character I did cast 4 charges that fight.

Also if someone has time I don't mind you looking trough the log damagewise aswell (excluding the part where I don't reck at execute cuz I fucked up my 2nd reck.)