Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rylo View Post
    I have problems by any boss Fights, with complete DPS i think i have a god GS and enough Stats ( Crit unbuffed ) , i stalk my logs from Grul i seen that was terrible dps

LOG: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...g3WAN#fight=47

Armoy Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ar/Rylo/simple
    I never stepped my foot into Mythic, but I'm gonna point out some stuff that goes with Gruul in general. Gruul is a fight that depends on either u get or don't get petrified. I checked the logs from the fight where u survived for 4:20, u had only 8 Storm Bolt casts and not to mention u were using AM. A normal 4 minutes fight with no AM should allow u to use 9 Storm Bolts. The fight was 260 seconds. BT usually has around 4 seconds and less CD, so 260 / 4 = 65 BT casts, u had 58. I know it's not a big difference but these 7 casts could've helped u get ur Enrage uptime better. There was a time where I saw u had Sudden Death proc for like 5 seconds, but u prioritized BT, WS and RB over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krigartanten View Post
    Goodmorning guys!

Im in serious trouble and need help. Im not performing up to my own and guild expectation and my DPS should be way better that it is.

Ive been reading guides on Icy-veins but its just not helping and after asking my guildmates they recommended me to come here instead. I appreciate any feedback and critique that can improve my gameplay, just bring it on.

Here is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rtanten/simple

Here are logs for Mythic beast and ore:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3pXzWx#fight=6
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3pXzWx#fight=9

As you can see the other warrior is performing way better and we have the same ilvl, but he has a worse trinket and weapon so I should actually perform better. When looking at his logs I can se that he plans his CD better than me so thats something im going to work on.

Anyway, any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
    The secret of success on aoe fights like Darmac is to communicate with all the warriors u have in ur group. Like for example, when I first got into heroic mode, our group had like 4 dps warriors. If all of us 4 used BS on every pack, none of us would have good dps cuz the pack would die in less than 1 second. Now I have no idea how his BS off hand has 2M more dmg than ur main hand BS dmg. U have Siegebreaker talent, this is a useless talent for this fight if u wanna do good dps. If u go AM, u still won't have BS/DR for every pack, so try going Ravager. U have to know whenever every pack is gonna be spawned and plan ur cds ahead. If u have a program like Fraps/Mirillis Action or any other program that can film, do it. Use /sw ingame and turn it on like 2-3 seconds before the boss is pulled, and then check ur video fight. Write down all the times that the packs will be spawned and then use /sw again on ur next run, u will be planning everything ahead. Same goes with Thogar.

Now a good way this fight and Thogar is to just charge and use ur normal skills, don't use any cds. 5 seconds before the pack is spawned, u use Reck and ur trinket, make sure u r Enraged, use DBS and do a Heroic Leap into the pack followed by a BS. It's always good to use BS after Reck by 4-6 seconds cuz of the t17 4p.

P.S: Ur first BS was un-Enraged.

Now Oregorger: Both of u have an extremely low Enrage uptime. U didn't use Glyph of Rude Interruption, 6% dmg is really amazing. He interrupted the boss 8 items (same as u did) but he had the glyph and u didn't. U guys have to always be checking ur group's dps and what ur raid is cappable of. This boss took u 6:11 so if both of u had gone with AM, u both could've used 1 additional Reck. U saved ur Reck to the end, he used it in the middle hoping he could get 1 at the end. U used ur potion a couple of seconds before the boss died.

His starter was a lot better than yours, u charged in and didn't even use BT. U just went in using Siegebreaker + Execute and then another SD procced so u used Execute again. U can never do ur attacks un-Enraged, it's crucial on one's dps. His terrible mistake was to go Bloodbath for this fight (cuz he had Scabbard), if u wanna go Siegebreaker, Bloodbath or Avatar depend on ur trinket (Vial = Bloodbath and Scabbard = Avatar).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Are my dps also not this good because the adds are dying to fast? Everyone is pretty well geared (myself a tiny bit less) and a lot of them are also aoeing the adds.
    I'm not good with Blackhand and I never did any boss on Mythic. But well, the more aoers u have in ur group, the less dps they will do.

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new here, only having found this page when I was looking for resources on how to improve my DPS. I've found that Icy-veins doesn't really help much after you got the basics down.

So recently I've started looking at logs, and apparently mine are pretty average, however, I feel I could be doing more, so could you look over my logs and tell me what I could do better? I don't really have a specific boss i have problems on, and I've been somewhat neglecting AoE on Blast Furnace, Thogar and Beastlord. Also, because of lack of resources I'm having trouble with choosing Talents for fights along with their interactions with what trinkets I have.

warcraftlogs .com/rankings/character/9193991/latest/#boss=0&bracket=6 -These are my Logs From Jubei'thos and are more recent
    warcraftlogs .com/rankings/character/2963007/latest/#boss=0 -These are my Logs from Khaz'goroth and are less recent

us battle. net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Aphophis/simple -This is my armory on Jubei, feel free to comment on the mog

I've only started Raiding in WoD, mostly only heroics because we lacked the manpower for mythic, but since our guild/raid leader passed away IRL, our guild has started to break up. I'm applying to new guilds and am looking at going into Mythic, so I need to know how to get better.

Also, what are good websites for Warrior DPS?
    Had to add spaces for links cuz im new and newbies post

Quote Originally Posted by Aphophis View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm pretty new here, only having found this page when I was looking for resources on how to improve my DPS. I've found that Icy-veins doesn't really help much after you got the basics down.

So recently I've started looking at logs, and apparently mine are pretty average, however, I feel I could be doing more, so could you look over my logs and tell me what I could do better? I don't really have a specific boss i have problems on, and I've been somewhat neglecting AoE on Blast Furnace, Thogar and Beastlord. Also, because of lack of resources I'm having trouble with choosing Talents for fights along with their interactions with what trinkets I have.

warcraftlogs .com/rankings/character/9193991/latest/#boss=0&bracket=6 -These are my Logs From Jubei'thos and are more recent
    warcraftlogs .com/rankings/character/2963007/latest/#boss=0 -These are my Logs from Khaz'goroth and are less recent

us battle. net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Aphophis/simple -This is my armory on Jubei, feel free to comment on the mog

I've only started Raiding in WoD, mostly only heroics because we lacked the manpower for mythic, but since our guild/raid leader passed away IRL, our guild has started to break up. I'm applying to new guilds and am looking at going into Mythic, so I need to know how to get better.

Also, what are good websites for Warrior DPS?
    Had to add spaces for links cuz im new and newbies post
    Loved ur transmog. Since u've got the basics already, then only warrior discussion forums/threads will actually help u. MMO-C and Method forums r great resources for that. Your items r awesome, u just need heroic/mythic Horn, but Skull of War (4) is awesome too.

People ask about aoe fights a lot, the true answer relies in ur group. The more aoers u have in ur group the less dps they will do. So, I'm just gonna talk about single target fights.

Jubei'thos logs:
    Gruul: Your talents were DR - Avatar - AM, the fight length was 3:45 which u shouldn't be using AM. I know u can't predict how long the fight will be, but once u r in a stable guild and u see their dps + raid with them a couple of times u will be able to know what ur guild is cappable of. knowing the bosses fight length is really important to decide which talents u gonna run with. Personally, if I'm running Avatar then I would run Storm Bolt instead of DR, cuz u can Storm Bolt on every Avatar. Enrage uptime wasn't bad. DR has 1 minute cd, so using it on every cd means u can use it 4 times in a 225 seconds (3:45) fight without having AM, but u used it only 4 with AM. Now since u have Vial, u shouldn't be using it on every cd, u have to do it with Reck (u have to use the 1st one on the start and the 2nd one on execute phase). You're a lucky person, u had 36 procs of Mark of the Thunderlord (72.14% uptime on it).

Edit Gruul: You used the first DR after 30 seconds of the fight start, u should be using it on the start with all ur cds.

Oregorger: Good Enrage uptime. The fight was 4:26 and u used only 5 DR and u had AM, u can use 5 without AM so I think u should work on ur DR timing. It's too bad that u had only 3 successful interrupts.

Just in general, I would be using Storm Bolt - Avatar - Siegebreaker for both fights, u only go AM if u can get an additional Recklessness.

Khaz'goroth Logs:
    Oregorger: 6 minutes fight and u had 4 Avatar + 6 DR casts while using AM, u should be getting more. Not bad Enrage uptime.

Gruul: 4:39 fight and u had only 5 DR casts while using AM. Amazing Enrage uptime.

My trinkets were Scabbard + normal Horn so I used to run BRF like this:
    Gruul: Talents: Storm Bolt - Avatar - Siege. Fury: Unending Rage - Enraged Speed - Bull Rush.

Ore: Talents: Storm Bolt - Avatar - Siege. Fury: Unending Rage - Enraged Speed - Bull Rush.

Blast Furnace: Talents: DR - Bladestorm - Ravager. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed. Arms: Unending Rage - Resonating Power - Wind and Thunder.

Darmac: Talents: DR - Bladestorm - AM. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed/Bull Rush. Arms: Unending Rage - Resonating Power - Wind and Thunder/Sweeping Strikes.

Thogar: Talents: DR - Bladestorm - AM. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed.

H&F: Talents: DR - Bloodbath - Ravager/AM. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed. Arms: Unending Rage - Resonating Power - Wind and Thunder.

Flamebender: Talents: DR - Bladestorm - any of the 3 would work, but most ppl go for Ravager. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed.

Kromog: Talents: DR - Bladestorm/Avatar depending on our group - AM. Fury: Unending Rage - Raging Wind - Enraged Speed.

Maidens: Talents: DR - Bloodbath - Ravager. Arms: Unending Rage - Resonating Power - Sweeping Strikes.

All of the fights I simply go with Sudden Death, except for Maidens which I go with Taste for Blood. Hope I helped with something.
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-05-22 at 01:25 AM.

Is Dragon Roar usage a large factor? I've kind of been exploiting the auto-crit feature to try and extend my Thunderlord Uptime. Is that not optimal?

Also, I realize i've said I've got the basics down, but is there any problem with my rotation/priority?

Also, if understood it right, im supposed to be saving Vial for Recklesness? Am I also supposed to delay Recklessness for Thunderlord/Skull of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphophis View Post
    Is Dragon Roar usage a large factor? I've kind of been exploiting the auto-crit feature to try and extend my Thunderlord Uptime. Is that not optimal?

Also, I realize i've said I've got the basics down, but is there any problem with my rotation/priority?

Also, if understood it right, im supposed to be saving Vial for Recklesness? Am I also supposed to delay Recklessness for Thunderlord/Skull of War?
    1- The thing is that you're able to get 1-3 additional DR throughout the fight depending on it's length. I'm gonna give you an example, when I use Siegebreaker at the start with all my cds up, the biggest crit I ever got was 207k (107k MH and 100k OH), but when I use it with no cds I usually get 50k - 70k total. When you use DR with no cds you get around 16-22k, but if you used it with all cds up I think you can get up to 50k (not sure).

2- You're having bad openers, I think. You can't just use your skills and everything you have on a target when you're not Enraged, you either use Berserker Rage or wait for the next BT. I would start a fight like this: Charge > (Recklessness + all cds macro) on my way to the target before reaching him by a bit > BT (and it will be a crit for sure), but if not then I use Berserker Rage > Execute > Siegebreaker > Storm Bolt/DR > WS to dump my rage > BT and it will be another crit cuz I will have like 7 stacks of t17 4p > RB. The cool thing of RB is that you can delay it's usage cuz it won't go away since you have plenty of time to use it, I usually use RB when I have 2 stacks of it (but I only use 1) and then I dump my rage with WS, but if I don't have a lot of rage then I use the 2nd RB.

3- If you're running AM, then Recklessness will be ready on the same time as Vial comes off cd. If you're running another talent, then you delay Vial to use it with Recklessness. On fights like Gruul, you can use Recklessness only twice (in general, sometimes you kill him too fast that you can use it only once) and Vial only twice too. Since both of them are twice, then you should make the best use of both of them. Usually when the boss reaches 20% you wait a bit before popping everything you have. You wait to see if you're gonna get procs like ring, weapon, trinkets...etc. Then you pop Recklessness - Vial - Avatar or whatever cds you have (including your potion ofc). I saw you had Sudden Death and Bloodsurge on one of your logs, you used WS to get rid of the Bloodsurge. Honestly, I think you should be using Execute to get rid of Sudden Death, the sooner you get rid of SD the better cuz you might get another one. And ofc WS should only be used under Boodsurge effect at the last 20% which you were doing it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guustave View Post
    Hey guys. I play my war as an alt for my guild and plan on playing it more seriously and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice/guidance as to what I would be doing wrong. I only started to log recently so the only log I have available yet is on a Gruul fight.

Log = warcraftlogs.com/reports/TQHWVv2k3FfA7pG9/#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=13
    Armory link = eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Guu/advanced

If you could also tell me if there is something that needs to be switch/changed on my stuff (I know my trinkets are quite bad...). I also have the scabbard trinket and was wondering which one (scabbard vs vial 670) would be better on single target (I reckon scabbard would be better on aoe situation).
    Amazing Enrage uptime. Your rotation/priority is going good. Dividing your fight length by your BT cd tells me you had to use around 58 BT, and you did 56 which is impressive. You're doing good, it might be your trinkets then (since trinkets and weapons play a huge role in someone's dps).
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-05-22 at 01:40 PM.

Hello,

I'm trying to get better dps on my warrior,

Armory: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Invector/simple
    Logs: warcraftlogs. com/rankings/character/222584/latest/#boss=0

What can I do to get better dps?

I also need help on my gear;

I can have 4-piece set, or I could replace:

The helm with: wowhead. com/item=113894&bonus=561:564:566 which is a Lava-Dipped Greathelm, heroic warforged with socket
    Legs with: wowhead. com/item=113921&bonus=567 which is Firestorm Legplates , mythic
    Weapon with wowhead. com/item=113886/crescent-of-living-magma&bonus=566 which is Crescent of Living Magma , heroic

Help me

Hello all. My guild just killed Mythic Gruul for the first time and I feel like my DPS was really low. I ended up in grey percentile when I'm normally way higher in single target fights.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kPmzCA#fight=6 (I am Arterius)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I mean you can see on Oregorger I wreck face. I don't know if its bad RNG or what. I will say that for Petrifies I was Heroic Leaping out to avoid splash damage and that may have hurt my uptime a little but I don't think it would be that bad.

I feel like I messed up the Exe phase somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by invector View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to get better dps on my warrior,

Armory: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Invector/simple
    Logs: warcraftlogs. com/rankings/character/222584/latest/#boss=0

What can I do to get better dps?

I also need help on my gear;

I can have 4-piece set, or I could replace:

The helm with: wowhead. com/item=113894&bonus=561:564:566 which is a Lava-Dipped Greathelm, heroic warforged with socket
    Legs with: wowhead. com/item=113921&bonus=567 which is Firestorm Legplates , mythic
    Weapon with wowhead. com/item=113886/crescent-of-living-magma&bonus=566 which is Crescent of Living Magma , heroic

Help me
    Gruul:
    To start with, you should've gone with Siegebreaker, fight was long enough to get x2 Recklessness. You chose AM and the fight was 3:38, but you used only 4 Bloodbaths (which is the exact amount you can use without AM). 3:38 = 218 secs, 218 / 4 (BT's cd) = 54.5, you had to use around 54 BT but you did only 46 (8 BT short, considering the fact it's 4 secs cd on each BT, it gets less with Heroism/BL). You used your 2nd potion and your 2nd Recklessness midfight, you should save them for the last 20% so you can combine them together and get an amazing dps increase, Recklessness is really strong at the start with all your procs and at the end with Executes. I'm not sure what's the cd on Blood Fury, but if it's 1:30 then you should've used it 3 times on this fight, if it's 2 mins then you should also save it for the last 20%. When the boss reaches 20% you should forget about everything, you do BT to keep your Enrage up and also for some rages and you do Executes, you only use WS if you have a Bloodsurge proc, and you only use RB if your Enrage is about to run off and your BT is on cd (that's if you have t17 2p).
    And you should use Dragon Roar at the start, not 23 seconds after the start of the encounter.

Oregorger:
    The fight was 6:42 which is 402 seconds, 402 / 30 (Storm Bolt's cd) = 13.4, and you have a Storm Bolt on the start so that makes it 14 SB casts, you did only 15 and you were using AM. Same goes with Bloodbath, you had only 7 casts which you should be able to get them without AM, it seems you need to work on how to manage your cds. Good Enrage uptime, good Pummels. You used Recklessness on 25% which is wrong.

So just in general, I would suggest you to download WeakAuras and take one of those ready "codes", it will help you a lot, trust me. But if you have a bad pc, then you shouldn't use WeakAuras, try DebuffFilter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Hello all. My guild just killed Mythic Gruul for the first time and I feel like my DPS was really low. I ended up in grey percentile when I'm normally way higher in single target fights.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kPmzCA#fight=6 (I am Arterius)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I mean you can see on Oregorger I wreck face. I don't know if its bad RNG or what. I will say that for Petrifies I was Heroic Leaping out to avoid splash damage and that may have hurt my uptime a little but I don't think it would be that bad.

I feel like I messed up the Exe phase somewhat.
    I'm gonna start with the fight length, 6:09 which is 339 seconds, which divided by 30 (SB's cd) gives you 13 casts, and you had 13 casts, but the problem is that you were using AM (so, you should've had more). You had a decent Enrage uptime. You had 5 Petrifying Slams on you, so this reduced your dps by a lot.

Edit: I watched the whole fight, your rotation seemed pretty fine to me, you just have to use less Raging Blows on the last 20%, it just doesn't matter if it falls off cuz you should be saving rage for Executes only. And the fact that the fight took your guild 6 minutes to end is a big factor for you and everybody to have low dps.
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-05-24 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks Heads.

I thought I read that even during sub 20%, its okay to use Raging Blow if you're low on rage, because its still more DPR than Execute(so its better than just doing nothing at all for a GCD). May be wrong though, especially since I'm SMF which has much higher Execute damage.

Well, it's all situational. I try to avoid using RB if I'm at 30+ rage. Now there is an exception of using RB even if you're at high rage, is that if your Enrage is running out and you just had a non crit BT, this way you can use RB if you have t17 2p. Other than that, yeah it should be ok to use it with low rage.

Hey, I've been really struggling with my parses on Mythic Gruul. I just can't seem to bring solid DPS, and I'm not sure what I can do to improve. I've tried to line up CDs properly, had solid enrage up time and good procs, and generally feel like I should have had a good kill. Am I misplaying horribly?

I'm not able to post logs yet, but my May 27th kill on Warcraftlogs looked solid, other than the fight length. I don't what went wrong.'

Character: Raekkor - Kil'jaeden
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 2015-05-28 at 08:55 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still can't post links but these are the logs from our last raid.
    Darmac wipes and kill and Gruul wipes (sadly we did no good job at gruul, second time we tryed him)

warcraftlogs. com/reports/czvPLFAXHCYyq7pt
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/cDMqgKtkjYHa3hzL
    char DDM

I am relatively even to our other warrior (Carmin) but i lack a bit at multi target (Darmac) but maybe i'm a bit unlucky?
    But i still think i could do better than this. I'm also thinking about going (more) single target on Darmac, because the adds are dying fast (except in the last phase). However i think this would ruin my overall dps, but top the single dps which is our main problem (Faultline and Darmac himself).

On Gruul i had some good procs, so my dps should be ok. Sadly i had no second and third reck phase, so my overall dps is not this good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Hey, I've been really struggling with my parses on Mythic Gruul. I just can't seem to bring solid DPS, and I'm not sure what I can do to improve. I've tried to line up CDs properly, had solid enrage up time and good procs, and generally feel like I should have had a good kill. Am I misplaying horribly?

I'm not able to post logs yet, but my May 27th kill on Warcraftlogs looked solid, other than the fight length. I don't what went wrong.'

Character: Raekkor - Kil'jaeden
    From the fight length I would say you could've casted 11-12 Storm Bolts (instead of 10) and 8 Siegebreakers (instead of 7), not that it would've increased your dps by a lot but I'm just pointing out. You should've gone with Avatar - AM on this fight, I know there was no way you could know that the fight would take almost 6 minutes, but you could've had an additional Reck in addition to lining up your second Reck with Avatar + Vial. You got 5 Petrified in a 5:40 fight, and one of these 5 times was on Horn's proc and you lost around 3-4 secs of dps I think. This fight depends a lot on your luck, there was a time that I got Petrified 2 times only in a 3:20 fight and the other warrior got it only once, so this fight is a lot luck dependent. Other than that, I don't know what to say to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Still can't post links but these are the logs from our last raid.
    Darmac wipes and kill and Gruul wipes (sadly we did no good job at gruul, second time we tryed him)

warcraftlogs. com/reports/czvPLFAXHCYyq7pt
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/cDMqgKtkjYHa3hzL
    char DDM

I am relatively even to our other warrior (Carmin) but i lack a bit at multi target (Darmac) but maybe i'm a bit unlucky?
    But i still think i could do better than this. I'm also thinking about going (more) single target on Darmac, because the adds are dying fast (except in the last phase). However i think this would ruin my overall dps, but top the single dps which is our main problem (Faultline and Darmac himself).

On Gruul i had some good procs, so my dps should be ok. Sadly i had no second and third reck phase, so my overall dps is not this good.
    I don't like to analyze aoe fights, cuz they don't depend on you only, but they depend on the entire group and what they're doing on the moment that there is an aoe situation. I don't understand anything about any other class but warriors so I don't know what your group was doing on the meantime. But since you guys had 3 warriors, I would suggest you to communicate with them and with every single aoer you have in your raid. Honestly, 1 fury warrior with Bladestorm can be enough to bring all the adds to around 15-35% HP, imagine having 3 warriors Bladestorming the adds, none of you will get the benefit of a full Bladestorm duration. In general, try to communicate with all the aoers you have in your group and you guys should assign who should/shouldn't go single target. Technically speaking, you won't have BS up for every pack of beasts, so you should let the other warrior BS the first pack while you do DR/Ravager or whatever, then you BS the 2nd pack and he does DR/Ravager. 3 BS just don't work.

After ten years of tanking, I'm trying to make sense of warrior dps, and my parses just isn't putting me in a very good place. I don't feel like I'm hopeless, but my performance certainly isn't good enough. It goes across all fights, and I don't think there's anything specific I'm struggling with; more the holistic part of putting it all together. I jumped into an LFR Blackhand just to put up a log and see how it ended up, would appreciate any form of critique.

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FKGb7rVaZPdHALDc/#
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cendi/advanced (yes, I'm a filthy casual)

Deleted
    Hi fellow warriors

we currently have three tanks and one of us is round-robin asked to do dmg.
    While my logs for gruul seem to be ok-ish (>30k-ish dps), i am looking for ways how to improve on blackhand heroic.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/baelgun/Randalthor/simple
    Log: warcraftlogs.com/reports/TnJ4xkKbDwc1pAMZ#boss=1704&wipes=1&type=damage-done&source=1

Just recently i switched from TG-Fury to arms which increased my dps by approx 1.5k but i'm still below 20k dps. I would expect at least 25kdps or more

Any hints from you guys? Yes i know, that i have stamina sockets on most but thats because i'm tanking usually and don't have viable alternatives in those slots

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoca3952280e8; 2015-06-07 at 07:36 PM.

Post Please Fix My DPS

Greetings everyone!

I have problems with quite low dps output on my mythic runs. With the gear that I've got I should be doing by far more dps output than I actually did last raid. Could you please have a look and suggest any tips on how I could improve my performance?

Logs: Mythic Gruul, Mythic Blackhand
    Armory: RedThreat Warrior
    Stream VoD of Gruul kill: link

Recent heroic Gruul test run that I did this sunday: link
    I'm still confused why there is such a big difference in mythic and heroic kills.

Deleted
    Hey Mazzoroth,

I didnt take much time and I only looked at your Gruul VOD.. some improvements you could make:

1. Use Angermangement + Avatar Combo. Lines up better with your Killtime of >5min
    2. You miss some bloodthirsts even though not ragecapped / raging blow 2 stacks / SD Proc
    3. You click on your tank + click Vigilance - Simply use a macro, it will save you precious seconds to DPS ( /cast [@TANKNAME] Vigilance )
    4. You walk out of melee range for the petrify where you also lose seconds to DPS. You can just Leap & Charge back in if you really need to move out of melee range

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzoroth View Post
    Greetings everyone!

I have problems with quite low dps output on my mythic runs. With the gear that I've got I should be doing by far more dps output than I actually did last raid. Could you please have a look and suggest any tips on how I could improve my performance?

Logs: Mythic Gruul, Mythic Blackhand
    Armory: RedThreat Warrior
    Stream VoD of Gruul kill: link

Recent heroic Gruul test run that I did this sunday: link
    I'm still confused why there is such a big difference in mythic and heroic kills.
    Pretty much what shaungayle said. Personally, I use 4 Vigilance macros: 1st one for MT, 2nd one for OT, 3rd one for my target's target and 4th one for my mouseover (if I'm hovering my mouse on someone) and my target if I don't have my mouse hovered on anybody. The difference between both fight lengths is a bit big, and as shaungayle said, you could've used Avatar + AM combo for that Mythic kill. You started the fight with Charge + all the cds + Berserker Rage + BT, if you're going to use Berserker Rage, then I see no need to use BT (especially since you will be using SD, Storm Bolt/Dragon Roar, Siegebreaker and stuff that will cost you no rage). Another thing that actually helped you on your Heroic kill is that you got only 2 Petrefyings, while you got 5 on your Mythic kill.

Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    3. You click on your tank + click Vigilance - Simply use a macro, it will save you precious seconds to DPS
    Really ? We are talking about at most 1-1.5 sec time lost each 2 min. Going 1 sec without using any abilities may in many occasion be what you would do anyways. Besides losing out on a wild strike every 2 min is not going to break your dps.

But i do agree that having a macro is good, but instead of the microscopical dps gain it's nice to have for saving the tank in emergencies where a second matters.
    Last edited by kaktus; 2015-06-13 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus View Post
    Really ? We are talking about at most 1-1.5 sec time lost each 2 min. Going 1 sec without using any abilities may in many occasion be what you would do anyways. Besides losing out on a wild strike every 2 min is not going to break your dps.

But i do agree that having a macro is good, but instead of the microscopical dps gain it's nice to have for saving the tank in emergencies where a second matters.
    Don't forget that you might also lose 2 autoattacks (MH + OH) which will give you rage. Having a macro won't make your dps go to the roof but it will indeed help a lot. Usually a warrior should have 4 Vigilance macros (3 might work too), 1 for MT > 1 for OT > 1 for your target's target > 1 for your mouseover/target, and just use the macros according to whoever asks for it.