Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Need help with my dps

Hai guys, as the title says i need help.
    I play as arms and i think my dmg is really low and i have a hard time finding out why, i am pretty sure i have the basics of the rotation covered, but must be doing something terrible wong somewhere because i am certain i should be doing a lot more dmg than i am.
    I am no master in going in depths with logs to find out so i hope some ppl will help me.
    going to link the warcraftlogs from last nights mythic clear:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

And my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsblade/simple

ty in advance

i just want to post but seems I cant. i need to post before i post.

Hey guys

So i've recently re-rolled over to fury warr (2 months or so now) from a havoc DH purely down to i didn't like the dashing all over the place play style. since playing it i feel i have the rotation down, not perfect but a general understanding, i've researched into best builds/gear etc but for some reason im still struggling to perform or keep up with the rest of the melee, my gear isn't an issue and im not massively behind on my weapon as im currently 32 but im generally at the bottom of the meters for most fights even ones on farm. So what exactly am i doing that's so wrong for me to be bottom of the pile 90% of the time?

Yes i know on some fights i haven't used pots, but that is down to progression fights (im talking like first ever encounters where kills on the first few attempts is pretty slim)

I'd be very grateful for someone to browse over my armory/logs i've included and point out anything i'm doing wrong that im failing to see
    Last edited by Bigmits; 2017-01-27 at 02:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Really useful thread...thankyou!

Hopefully, I've followed all the rules for things to add

1. Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kandrol/simple
    2. Fury Warrior (11 pts in Titanic Power)
    3. Most recent log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=26

What I'm trying to accomplish - Overall DPS Increase. Looking to be closer to 50% and higher relative to Ilvl. I'm fairly sure there's something I'm missing in my rotation but I can't figure it out. I leverage weakauras to track buffs/count-downs etc.

Thanks for any possible help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    Hopefully, I've followed all the rules for things to add

1. Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kandrol/simple
    2. Fury Warrior (11 pts in Titanic Power)
    3. Most recent log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=26

What I'm trying to accomplish - Overall DPS Increase. Looking to be closer to 50% and higher relative to Ilvl. I'm fairly sure there's something I'm missing in my rotation but I can't figure it out. I leverage weakauras to track buffs/count-downs etc.

Thanks for any possible help
    Your opener and CD usage are completely wrong.
    Read this thread to get familiar with it and practice it on a dummy.

Deleted
    Deleted cause this is not the right thread for whining.

- XS
    Last edited by mmocb7046fcad0; 2017-01-24 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Hi! Been struggling with my dps for quite a while now, and starting to get tired of not finding what the problem is.

Arms Warrior, 882 equipped, expecting atleast to do 500k dps, simulations show almost 600k
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Frawl/advanced
    I have generally low dps, and I don't know why. I've read the compendium up and down quite a few times, but it still doesn't fix my problems.
    Here's my latest logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...8596968/latest
    Star Augur Etraeus

I'm just generally doing poorly with my dps, and I'm not sure why.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frawl View Post
    Hi! Been struggling with my dps for quite a while now, and starting to get tired of not finding what the problem is.

Arms Warrior, 882 equipped, expecting atleast to do 500k dps, simulations show almost 600k
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Frawl/advanced
    I have generally low dps, and I don't know why. I've read the compendium up and down quite a few times, but it still doesn't fix my problems.
    Here's my latest logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...8596968/latest
    Star Augur Etraeus

I'm just generally doing poorly with my dps, and I'm not sure why.

Thanks
    * Don't overwrite SD by using CS 2 times in a row, it's always CS->(FR)->MS, even if oyu get reset in between
    * Macro BC to one of your damaging skills. For instance I macro it to my regular CS(suboptimal) button with SHIFT key modifier. When I hold shift using my regular CS key it will first pop BC and other cooldowns for me
    * Hit MS on cooldown at ALL times, you had streak of 4-5 Slams pretty often there
    * Hit MS at 3xFR during Execute phase
    * I'm not an expert but I think using WW at ANY time as Arms is a DPS lose :P , especially on ST fight like Etraeus

warcraftlogs.com/reports/6AhRw8mjt2xyLfHJ#type=auras&fight=16&source=13

bezrq; fury warrior

I am having troubles(seems to be my problem) with keeping enrage up and just general consistency. I don't really know what I could be doing wrong for enrage uptime so if anyone wants to look at the logs on this (there's a few boss kills for a good range) please feel happy to

Arms, ilvl 881
    (Had to space out links, because it doesn't like noobies posting links.)

Armory: battle. net /wow/en/character/thrall/Papagrande/simple
    Logs: warcraftlogs. com /reports/Zt9pmw6JVLY1BHRz

ME:I need help figuring out why my DPS is so low compared to my gear. I do consider myself a more solid player, capable of mythic raiding, but for some reason I'm not reaching the numbers I want. Tonight was our first attempt at heroic. Keep in mind, we were VERY short on ranged DPS. So a lot of the time is having to do ranged mechanics. But that didn't stop the other melee DPS from parsing higher in ilvl%. I feel my stats are right, compared to what I've read what it should be.

Where I feel I've done well: Tonight was our first run on heroic. Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly, and Trilliax were all where I'd be happy with. Trilliax was much lower than normal, because we don't have many ranged, so I had to do cakes. These fights I felt like I did my rotation fine.

Where I feel I've NOT done well:
    Spellblade. 16% for my ilvl parse. Granted, again, low amount of ranged, so I get the frost debuff a lot. BUT I feel it should be higher.
    Krosus:This is where I felt where I was lacking a lot. I'm not sure where to start with this. Is it just horrible RNG? Do I need to wait for my 4 set? Should I switch to Fury?

My GUESSES:My guesses are I'm using Battle Cry non-optimally OR slamming TOO MUCH

Quick Edit: I do see that I'm not Mortal Striking with no Shattered Defenses up, while Colossus Smash is on CD. I suppose that is somewhere to start. Is that correct?
    Last edited by Papagrande; 2017-01-27 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    (had to space out links cause this is my first post)

882 Fury Warrior. Armory: eu . battle.net/wow/de/character/alleria/Bl%C3%A1ckd%C3%A1nny/simple

Logs: warcraftlogs . com/reports/hpLZ8C9DzHRGdV4K#fight=5&type=damage-done
    Star Augur Etraeus so pretty patchwerk stylish fight.
    Vs. Botanist I think i have done pretty okay so yea.

Well I am having problems with my dps in fights in general so a patchwerk style dps problem.
    I am simulating much higher than my actual dps is, simulating around 557k dps.
    I am not sure where i am loosing that much dps so i hope someone can help me find my mistake/s.

884 Arms Warrior

Really struggling in patchwerk fights. Simming around 540k so thinking I should be getting to 450k consistantly but seem to be stuck between 350-400k.

Here's some attempts from Heroic Krosus: www . warcraftlogs.com/reports/TMycpzVtCXK3JkPr/#fight=4
    Armory: us . battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Lucassaa/simple

Thanks for any advice you can give me. Starting to get discouraged.

Hey guys can you check my deeps please? I think my gear for both arms and fury are good but i`m doing something wrong.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...639053/latest/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucassa View Post
    884 Arms Warrior

Really struggling in patchwerk fights. Simming around 540k so thinking I should be getting to 450k consistantly but seem to be stuck between 350-400k.

Here's some attempts from Heroic Krosus: www . warcraftlogs.com/reports/TMycpzVtCXK3JkPr/#fight=4
    Armory: us . battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Lucassaa/simple

Thanks for any advice you can give me. Starting to get discouraged.
    Cant offer any advice, but I'm in the same boat. Similar ilvl, actually more points in my artifact, yet struggling to break 400k. Feelsbadman.

- - - Updated - - -

889 (885 in parse) Arms, 47 artifact pts

Gear: us . battle.
    net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Effem/simple

Looking for help improving my dps, particularly during single target fights in heroic NH (Trilliax, Krosus, Tich). I sim at ~550k, yet struggle to break 400k and it got me benched. Not stressing as much on skorp and the other big ae encounters because I know arms is crap at that (and all I can really do is spam ww).

I know that part of my problem is poor fps (drops into teens on some fights) and lack of single target legendaries (I've been blessed with the belt and sephuz, have prot chest bc I used to tank), but I still think I should be doing much better, especially since I was able to do ok in a couple of encounters last night. I enjoy playing arms and really don't want to switch to fury.

Also looking for some direction on how to analyze my own logs so that I don't have bug the kind folks here. I've messed around a bit, but I'm sure there's a way to do it more efficiently.

Logs: warcraftlogs.
    com/reports/pZ9KjGzAPTanXymH/#fight=25&type=casts&view=events

Thanks!

I have read several guides and the arms compendium but still feel im missing something essensial or am i just bad?
    Being in the 70-80 percentile would be my goal.

Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=44&source=5

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hillias/simple

I did not use old war potions on the fight, but im looking for fails in rotation or just generally mistakes. I chose this fight because there is not allot of movement and it could give me a baseline example.
    Very grateful if you can give me some useful advice, Thank you.

Deleted
    Hey !
    I have a problem with my warrior. I sim for 610K + and I only do 400k+ in general for bosses.
    I try to follow the rules of priorities from the compendium but I have a 2 questions :

1 - I just got my legendary gloves and in the compendium it is said to "Keep using MS during execute phase, but prioritize Execute for the SDs". Then should I use MS every time it's up and should I use focus rage too (how many stacks for each MS?) while using execute when MS is on cd ?

2 - I use Colossus every time it's up and I don't have SD. Then should I delay MS to get 3 stacks of FR or just use MS on cd without caring of the number of FR ?

I link my logs from the last NH. If you can tell me what I do wrong ( Korus HM) it will be great !
    Xypha : (can't post links already on mmochamp... so first part missing ) warcraftlogs.com/reports/yJFhP9qwbd87xmgv/#type=damage-done

Thank you in advance for your help

Hello !

i have a question about my fury warrior.
    Its about the Execute phase since last patch.

Do i save my rage until i get Frothing Berserker to get the 15% Buff and then spam Execute to get 4-5 Juggernaut stacks, then it expires, i save rage again... and so on
    or
    Do i spend 20 rage for execute again and again... so i stack the Juggernaut as high as possible?

Thanks for ideas, suggestions and answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dracornis View Post
    Hello !

i have a question about my fury warrior.
    Its about the Execute phase since last patch.

Do i save my rage until i get Frothing Berserker to get the 15% Buff and then spam Execute to get 4-5 Juggernaut stacks, then it expires, i save rage again... and so on
    or
    Do i spend 20 rage for execute again and again... so i stack the Juggernaut as high as possible?

Thanks for ideas, suggestions and answers
    As You could see in fixed topic for fury Just try to stack juggernaut