Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    good. blizzard need to force people to not sit in cities all day long and just que cause that is boring as hell

I liked it when u could queue for 5 mans and 3 bg's at the same time, bg's def filled the gap while waiting for queue's

mini games like plants vs zombies, jousting, archery and card games can all be fun.

Maybe blizz could implement city based siege warfare where using the siege equipment is actually a benefit instead of a hindrance.
    I mean honestly I would love instanced versions of capital cities as pvp maps

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    When they released the first pictures of the redesigned Azshara it showed pictures of a golf hole and a race track and one of my first thoughts was oh good they are adding sports to the game. I thought it would a great way for people to spend during their off-nights and heck you can even have tournaments and stuff.
    I would actually love a golf game. But at the end of the day you think to yourself, I should really just go play a damn golf game, rather than a poor version inside an MMO. The same applies to the crappy version of pool they keep putting into GTA.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

What does (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ mean?

:x

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it is not another daily questhub with the same dull boring quest every 1-2 days :/ Remember how they made the FL dailies seem awesome and very diverse... oh how tired I was of them so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    What does (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ mean?

:x
    Essentially, its a person raging and flipping a table.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ <(HUNTERS DONT DO ENOUGH DPS BLIZZ FFFFUUUU)

Quote Originally Posted by saintangr View Post
    I liked it when u could queue for 5 mans and 3 bg's at the same time, bg's def filled the gap while waiting for queue's
    This was never ever available. You could use a tool that would put you in a LFG so if anyone wanted to use it (very few did) they could look and see who wanted to run something and then select people there. It was by no means a way to guarantee yourself into a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eein View Post
    Essentially, its a person raging and flipping a table.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ <(HUNTERS DONT DO ENOUGH DPS BLIZZ FFFFUUUU)
    ah okay. I thought it was being raped.

Glad it isn't.

Oh God, I hope it's persistent, meaningful, world PvP.

Maybe they're going to take my suggestion to completely redo the entire profession system and make us all start from scratch. That would sure as hell shock some, please others, and without a doubt have people on the forums flippin' tables.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    Maybe they're going to take my suggestion to completely redo the entire profession system and make us all start from scratch. That would sure as hell shock some, please others, and without a doubt have people on the forums flippin' tables.
    If they were to make us start from scratch what compensation would they offer to the ones who actually spent the time and effort to max them out? I've always had mine maxed out within a month of each expansion and really don't see why I need to lose all that work.

I could feasibly see something like a 'personal story', perhaps involving these "scenarios". A chain of flexible (ish) quests that can be dropped in/out of whenever you want, like single-player dungeons. It would be relatively easy for Blizzard to make new 'episodes' and perhaps link them to a reinvented Path of the Titans. Maybe.

Or they could just be boring single-player grind-a-thons. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Fixed the thread title to correct the spelling error for you.

OT - I agree 100%. I often find myself sitting in Orgrimmar looking at trade chat with nothing else to do because I don't really want to see another Zandalari so hopefully they can create some awesome things to fill the niche but If I am not mistaken, wasn't that what Path of the Titans was orignally mean't to do?
    This is why I'm glad they are combining all the 5 mans to award the same VP next patch. It's also kind of bad that you can cap weekly VP by doing the 5 mans still but it will be refreshing not having to do the same 2 dungeons so many times(would have been 3 with patch 4.3).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If they were to make us start from scratch what compensation would they offer to the ones who actually spent the time and effort to max them out? I've always had mine maxed out within a month of each expansion and really don't see why I need to lose all that work.
    The compensation is whatever they add. Mining takes very little time to max, as do most professions if you know how to maximize efficiency and cost (if cost is not a subject, it's much faster). If they're going to say "Alright guys, we're redoing professions to make them 100x more fun and rewarding, only catch is you have to start from scratch", I would welcome the idea. The new system in itself is compensation.

Do you remember something called "scenario" datamined during 4.2 PTR? It was on Alcaz Island
    Maybe it's the part of the thing they're going to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    A) What could they possibly have to gain from it?
    B) How would they avoid the people who would get REALLY REALLY pissed (and with good reason) about it?

It seems like a loss-loss situation, both for blizzard and the players. Why in hell would anyone do or want that? Neither blizzard nor the players want to feel hundreds of hours of gametime sent down the drain, let alone the rare patterns one might have or... Hell, the downsides are so many that I can't even imagine someone considering it realistically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    If he thinks DMF and Transmog are going to save the game, he needs to have his head MRIed.
    I think you are a fool for believing that the game "needs saving". He simply states that they are trying to give players things to do outside of raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Fixed the thread title to correct the spelling error for you.
    Thanks!
    Zandalari so hopefully they can create some awesome things to fill the niche but If I am not mistaken, wasn't that what Path of the Titans was orignally mean't to do?
    Maybe they gonna make Archeology more fun?
    or Reharsh path of titan?
    Something like Plannar attunment in Rift?!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Do you remember something called "scenario" datamined during 4.2 PTR? It was on Alcaz Island
    Maybe it's the part of the thing they're going to add?
    That was related to the AQ opening the gates event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalAim View Post
    This is why I'm glad they are combining all the 5 mans to award the same VP next patch. It's also kind of bad that you can cap weekly VP by doing the 5 mans still but it will be refreshing not having to do the same 2 dungeons so many times(would have been 3 with patch 4.3).
    Amen.

To the guys that often find themselves sitting in Ogrimmar; I demand links to your achievements showing that you have completed everything in the game on even one character. Otherwise your just being lazy and there is (sadly) no patch that is going to fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.