Poll: When you beat someone in a duel they

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

How do you view other WoW players each other.

So I'm making this to see how some players view each other...like the title says.
    Why I am asking this is because everytime I lose a duel or someone screws up on something they're called baddies, noobs, and losers.

My experience today was when I dueled someone and I have about 2.4k resil and they had probably 4k(They had about 160k health). I lost the duel only getting him down to 100k(I have 136k). He then proceeded to laugh at me and call me a noob and a baddie. I know there are these people that are probably 12 and it just gives them an ego boost but I want to see how many people are actually like this.

BTW the poll options are just things I've heard when people duel either me or someone else.

Edit: Screwed up on the title because I changed the title but edited it poorly.
    Last edited by Zhaveros; 2012-07-06 at 03:56 AM.

Your title, and the poll, in its current state, does not make sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume most players are knowledgable and/or aware of how to play. The exception is if I see someone with really bad grammar and spelling, among other things, such as insulting and narrow-mindedness (or getting ego from duels).

I don't call other people baddies or anything like that. So I guess I count as someone who who thinks highly of other players. I typically assume other players know what their doing.

Even if someone is a noob, melting their face off with insults is just rude. Sometimes I'll try to help someone get better as oppose to insulting them.
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-07-06 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends, if im duelling someone i know as a spec should beat me then its a skill fault however if i beat someone that is a spec i know how for the most part dominate then its just balancing imho.