Bartender keybinding issue

Hello.

I've just downloaded bartender and set up all of the keybindings but it doesn't show the keybind on the buttons, for example I have 1 for Obliterate but it doesn't show it on the button, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Make sure "Hide Hotkey" is not checked for your bars (in the /bt4 menu).
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

I have the same problem with Bartender 4. On the lower left and right bar there are hotkeys displayed but on the remaining bars - not.

"Hide Hotkey" is unchecked.

When I check it - nothing changes. When I check "Hide Hotkey" on the bar where the hotkeys are displayed - there are gone.

Any idea?

When I used Bartender i had the same problem - only way I could fix it was to re-bind all keys using Bartenders Keybinding option. Then they finally showed.

this error is most likely occurs when using the default blizzard ui binding tool are you using the bt key binder?

I know this may be a bit late, but people are still having this isse.
    SOLUTION: type /bt, then click the red Key Binings box on the top right of the addon menu. You can then go over each hotkey and rebind the ones that arnt showing the text. Even if they have already been bound, rebinding them this way fixes the issue.
    I like warm hugs.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    I know this may be a bit late, but people are still having this isse.
    SOLUTION: type /bt, then click the red Key Binings box on the top right of the addon menu. You can then go over each hotkey and rebind the ones that arnt showing the text. Even if they have already been bound, rebinding them this way fixes the issue.
    Had same issue got fixxed nice and fast with the way tripping decribed.
    I tank it -- You spank it.