Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    Ive never clicked my kb before. Thus if by saying click you infer that youre using a mouse even still youre idea of ret is that of Wrath Ret which is much more similar to the current Enh model than Cata ret.

As it is now ret is obscenely simple. If youre using your cd's properly its a s simple as keeping up inquisition, Exo's on AoW procs, TV's on three HP, and CS on cd with a filler here or there. The vast majority of percieved difficulty comes from how awful and clumsy the stock UI is at showing the various information you need. Setup a remotely decent ui and its about as difficult as playing solitaire.
    I did never say a thing about clicking a keybind, I said press, as in pressing with your FINGER.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by dalichbead View Post
    i hate everyone that says that ret is faceroll theyre just really bad players and dont understand ret is the hardest spec to play in wow i think its harder even than frost death knight idk but its really annoying when noobs say omg ret paladin faceroll what do you guys think?
    No need to get upset about those people. They probably stopped playing after WotLK that's why they think they're faceroll. Same for death knight (even thought frost IS whack-a-mole like enhancement, both push out insane numbers with just pressing stuff on cooldown, the amount of damage increase you gain from playing properly isn't that huge as for other classes. ret used to be something like that in wotlk but not anymore since cata)
    You can definitely see a huge difference between someone who knows how to play his ret and someone who doesn't want to adapt and tries to play wotlk style or something. There is a huge difference.

Also the same goes for hunters in a different direction. BM used to be a good spec when you started, had no clue what you're doing, what to expect and how to play, it played itself pretty much. But once you started to have some expections like levelling speed, convenience and such it actually is much worse (at least since wotlk) and MM or SV were the better specs, but actually hunters were the worst to level in wotlk, only exception being priest probably. But still people can't get over that old stereotype despite many other classes/specs being so much superior to hunters especially BM (simply didn't work to level quickly/conveniently, you had to wait/rely on your pet to much and hold yourself back to not overaggro and slow down further, even now it isn't that awesome for levelling because of how Kill Command works)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account
    You should get more experience with other classes, because you clearly haven't played many in PVP. Ret paladin is one of the simplest classes in PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    You should get more experience with other classes, because you clearly haven't played many in PVP. Ret paladin is one of the simplest classes in PVP.
    If you play against a Dummy, or a Warrior. Try vs kiters, mages in specific. Or if you play in arena with partners, being the one responsible for the supporting.

Deleted
    Started going south straight away and it doesn't look like it's going to be getting any better; closed.