Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
17
25
26
27
28
29
... LastLast
  1. #521
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  2. #522
    Voting MoF stage 4 for most ridiculous stage ever. It's worse than SA's stage 5, seriously.

  3. #523
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Voting MoF stage 4 for most ridiculous stage ever. It's worse than SA's stage 5, seriously.
    voting MoF for worst touhou game ever

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  4. #524
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    voting MoF for worst touhou game ever
    voting Muzual for worst taste ever

  5. #525
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    voting Muzual for worst taste ever
    don't be such a meanie :<

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  6. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    voting MoF for worst touhou game ever
    But MoF has Suwako and Virtue of Wind God, so I disagree!

    I just really, really dislike that waterfall. Jeeeeeez.

    If I had to vote for a worst touhou it'd be UFO. I like the crew, Nue/Murasa/Byakuren are cool characters and all, but the UFO sytsem is just ughhhhh
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-08-23 at 04:04 PM.

  7. #527
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

    If I had to vote for a worst touhou it'd be UFO. I like the crew, Nue/Murasa/Byakuren are cool characters and all, but the UFO sytsem is just ughhhhh
    The system in MoF is the reason I dislike it

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  8. #528
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    The system in MoF is the reason I dislike it
    You mean the faith system? I don't really care about scoring so it doesn't matter to me. I don't like UFO because you have to use the gimmick a lot to even clear it.

  9. #529
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    I dislike having no fun spell cards like Master Spark too, I dislike the faith system as well, but the UFO one is fine for me. I guess I got used to it

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  10. #530
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Look what came in the post today :>



    Felt like posting because I know how much you all love the Watatsuki sisters (Alai especially)

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  11. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Look what came in the post today :>



    Felt like posting because I know how much you all love the Watatsuki sisters (Alai especially)
    Marisa looks dumb.

  12. #532
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by worar View Post
    Marisa looks dumb.
    Is Marisa both of them? Because they both look dumb.

    (@Muzual: what is it? I'm guessing it's a book, but is it like manga or illustrations or what?)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    seulgi <3333333333333333333

  13. #533
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Is Marisa both of them? Because they both look dumb.

    (@Muzual: what is it? I'm guessing it's a book, but is it like manga or illustrations or what?)
    It's a manga about moonbitches

  14. #534
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    (@Muzual: what is it? I'm guessing it's a book, but is it like manga or illustrations or what?)
    It's a manga, I can send you a link in PM to read it online if you like, it's not too long. 30 something chapters. ^^

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  15. #535
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's a manga, I can send you a link in PM to read it online if you like, it's not too long. 30 something chapters. ^^
    Thanks, but I don't think I'm ever going to read it. Touhou is not my thing

    (Also I thought this was the Chat Thread)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    seulgi <3333333333333333333

  16. #536
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Thanks, but I don't think I'm ever going to read it. Touhou is not my thing

    (Also I thought this was the Chat Thread)
    Fair enough, if you ever change your mind though feel free to ask

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  17. #537
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,013
    All my jelly atm.

  18. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Look what came in the post today :>

    [IMG]http://puu.sh/10Zc1[IMG]

    Felt like posting because I know how much you all love the Watatsuki sisters (Alai especially)
    >Already read.
    >Buys it.
    You whot.

  19. #539
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Already read.
    >Buys it.
    You whot.
    MUST HAVE IT.
    Muuussttt haaveeeeee.

  20. #540
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    MUST HAVE IT.
    Muuussttt haaveeeeee.
    wasn't too expensive, I got it on J-List ^^ something like £16? I can't remember

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •