Hey, I just finished up a game with my programmer buddy. (I did most the character art/animation and all the UI/Menus/Logos)
Edit: Halloween Update
Its on iOS/Android/Amazon, it has an old school platformer feel, good amount of variety, simplified and easy to control.
If anyone wants to check it out, its under Lion Pig (Thread title was for interest.)
Edit: Android will be back up today.
Thanks guys. Spreading the word around some forums I frequent.• 36 Levels in 7 different worlds: Grasslands, The Water Hole, Windy Sands, Frozen Valley, Lava Castle, Techno City and the Mysterious Black and White Bonus World
• Bonus levels include special themed challenges like timed platform movement, anti gravity and color switching mechanics
• Various obstacles including fireballs, snowballs, spinning blades, spike walls, jellyfish and much more
• Speed run to compete on the Leaderboards and earn Achievements in Google Play Game Services
• Fun music soundtrack inspired by retro and modern styles
• Hidden secrets!
• Simple and intuitive touch controls makes Lion Pig a fun game for players of all ages.