Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    My raid team has a few inside jokes, the most obvious is: "is that stage left?"

My guilds definitely had a lot. More than I can remember, but one I just remembered that started in Ulduar was that Kirin Tor Battle-Mage next to the teleporter near the main entrance that would always ask, "Any luck?". It got to be so annoying and funny at the same time that we would always ask each other "Any luck?" in other situations too:

Person 1: "Yes, this is our 6th attempt on this boss tonight!"
    Person 2: "Hey?"
    Person 1: "Yes?"
    Person 2: "Any luck?"
    Person 1: "..."

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 05:50 PM ----------

Another was during LK in wrath, it was during the 2nd or 3rd phase and our GM was calling out different things over vent. He yelled out, "Defile! Sprea... OH SH***!" We all spread just fine and wondered what happened. He then casually told us that he had walked right off the edge of the platform to which we all began to laugh hysterically over vent. I'm pretty sure we wiped after laughing so hard (unless it was on normal mode but I can't remember now). We'll constantly remind him or even others to not walk off the cliff when we'd begin to do that boss or any other!

One of my guildiesonce took a 30 minute break to pay the rent, from then on we assumed that he payed his rent in "rendered services" rather then in cash, if you catch my drift. So every time he goes afk we ask him if he's paying the rent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a Chelley's Scalpel, and everybody started getting mad that it didn't go to our Paladin (if you remember, Pally's can't use daggers).

Every so often, someone just brings up, "I'm still pissed that Noss didn't get that dagger."

As well, one day, on a wipe, our Mage started yelling in vent for our holy priest to Mass Rez in angel form, just yelling, "cast cast cast cast cast." Well, someone heard it as, "cats cats cats cats," so on every single wipe where the angel is the last one standing, we all start yelling for cats.

Oh, and our one Warrior always afk's around 9pm, which is during raid time and why we don't bring him anymore, to "walk the dogs." We were informed he doesn't actually own any dogs, so we assume it's his girlfriend. But now, every afk is "brb walking the dogs".

The same warrior also failed at /camp, instead typing .camp, so his guild note is .camp, and when he logs in, someone almost always says ".camp"
    Last edited by Ceriatas; 2011-10-19 at 06:07 PM.

Eredar US - Ceriatas - 6/7H | Sig thanks to JustintimeSS | Eredar US - Protricide - 1/8H
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentientsix View Post
    The point is, I can't think of a time that my tentacle even came anywhere close to his

During Ruby Sanctum we would listen to this song on vent that had a chorus of "Ruby ruby ruby RUUUUUUUUBBBBBBYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!", to which we would all add "SANCTUM!" at the end of.

In BWD, just after the twin dragons we would get those adds that do the twilight rupture abilty. Well... everytime we would come to them, since they ALWAYS killed people... we would explain the ability in the tone of voice like we had never even seen the mobs. "These guys to an ability... called Twilight Rupture..." And then people would die and we would do it over again.

This one isnt so raid related, but my old raid leader was having a very heated discussion on the WoW forums about how healing touch was so bad (start of wrath, worthless to even use healing touch at that point, some other guy was arguing that they should be using it). Well he got so offensive about it, that a particularly clever mod of the forum decided to ban him from posting on EVERY thread that contained the words "Healing Touch". So we went about spamming different thread with a single reply that simply stated "Healing Touch." I even named my wolf pet Healing Touch so I told him he was banned from talking in raid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn