A small amount of "research" on the win/loss ratio in RBGs

Yes, this is a QQ post. Yes, I have screenshots. Yes, it's a very, very small amount of "research" but this happens repeatedly on a daily basis. All times are in EST. (GMT -5)

Anyways, on Wednesday and Thursday I did some random BGs (2 on Wed, 6 on Thurs) and I just wanted to show how "bad" the playerbase is. Yes, you've heard this before, but some of you may not have encountered this, but here's your chance.

Wednesday
    Lost a TP. They didn't have healers or a dedicated FC, we had one healer and I was one of our dedicated FCs. (We had a prot paladin, but..) 4:51 PM
    Lost an IOC. We didn't even have the gate down. 5:03 PM

Thursday
    WSG loss. I only have the chat frame for this because I forgot to take a picture of the scoreboard, but you can see we lost. 3:39 PM
    EOTS loss. Again, only have the chat frame because I forgot to SS the scoreboard. 3:58 PM
    AB loss. Although it was close... almost all of the Alliance were negative (when it comes to K/D ratio) and almost all of us were positive... Huh. By the way, what the hell is Fullmanation and why is it critting me for 38k (look at combat log)? 4:23 PM
    AV loss. We just got obliterated to be honest.... 4:35 PM
    ...and then my last two BGs before I went to go play some LoL with guildies....
    EOTS win! Strategy was just hold 2 and control mid. Got us the win. 4:57 PM
    WSG win! I was the dedicated FC, and I got a disc priest, resto druid, and hunter on D with me. Another healer and the rest stayed on O. Probably the most organized team I've ever been on. 5:27 PM

Anyways. 2-6 recorded. On wednesday I lost two before i started taking screenshots. So 2-8 in two days. Really... what could possibly solve this idiotic behavior? I don't want to spent 10 BGs getting 1200 honor.

EDIT: Okay, so I just did an AV and this was the result: http://i.imgur.com/ksLCK.jpg
    Last edited by Malgru; 2011-10-14 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make qq posts. Learn to play better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE