Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Really thinking about it, I was expecting them give us some variant of sacred shield (Pala ability) Just a 2D texture with some sparkles.

So it's....exactly the same as it was before. So they took it out because apparently it was too flashy and distracting, then they just put it back in next patch?

Blizz, make up your mind. ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    So it's....exactly the same as it was before. So they took it out because apparently it was too flashy and distracting, then they just put it back in next patch?

Blizz, make up your mind. ಠ_ಠ
    It's not exactly the same. When you initially got DA it would have this shiny animation bringing it onto you and had far more sparkles than it does now. They wanted to tone it down a bit and they did.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to spready pretty bubbles all over the raid with my rampant PoHing ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    Can't wait to spready pretty bubbles all over the raid with my rampant PoHing ^_^
    I hear ya.

For reference, this is what the old animation looked like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7z5odb8SY0

Deleted
    Good to see it back, I think the new Hurricane is going to cause more problems than the old Divine Aegis

Quote Originally Posted by RestMyCase View Post
    Good to see it back, I think the new Hurricane is going to cause more problems than the old Divine Aegis
    Yeah, no kidding. The new Wrath and Shadowbolt, and Lightning Bolt look pretty badass. The new Hurricane's hurting harder than Mass Aegis floating around...

But I guess the idea is that Hurricane's not up every second of every encounter (like a Prayer spamming Discipline Priest can pull off with Aegis)?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thank you for sharing, I really dislike to see AoE-PW:Shield Animations :E
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by RestMyCase View Post
    I don't think hurricane is even used really. Dem shrooms too gud.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to get the Divine Aegis bubbles back, but I'm not too good at keeping up with the PTR. They are the same as they were before? Maybe they just needed a break, a little time on Hiatus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. The new Wrath and Shadowbolt, and Lightning Bolt look pretty badass. The new Hurricane's hurting harder than Mass Aegis floating around...

But I guess the idea is that Hurricane's not up every second of every encounter (like a Prayer spamming Discipline Priest can pull off with Aegis)?
    Just as a little side note to this;

The raggy trinket proc effect is also sharing the new lightning bolt animation on ptr. Which is..... awesome! It's a pretty bold spell effect and to see it flying from my little gnome whilst also channeling flay is just super.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    Thank you for sharing, I really dislike to see AoE-PW:Shield Animations :E
    Same, I can only say ABOUT TIME! Really brilliant news and far better than seeing confusing PW:shields on people left right and centre.

Divine Aegis is such an awesome talent it's only right it should have its own matching awesome animation back.

Kept the bubble but removed the ring of uber-flash-eye-blinding proc, so it's all good