Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    May the best shortest man win!
    I believe you mean 'may the best Bookah feline win'

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    We're making our small guild, and then tying it to bigger guilds. Which is going to be awesome!

Everyone here is welcome to join us, we dabble in everything and would love to see this game's small community grow!
    i want in on this guild. sounds perfect.

GUild i'm in is going to be made in GW2, and we all have plans to join it and do stuff together again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will make a guild with my best friend and our little-brothers. We will be the Guild Council. Then all our other friends can join

I don't know if I will join multiple guilds.

being the GW1 vet of my wow guild, i'll essentially be running our GW2 chapter. Which means it'll be a guild where we basically f around having fun.

And since we only need 5 people for the hard mode dungeon content, we might actually do something other than fail at endgame in hilarious fashion (but hey, either way we have fun, and that's what matters).

I'll likely be in a guild with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends from WoW that we've known for a while. We're all pretty into PvP so maybe we'll find a bigger PvP guild out there as time goes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    i want in on this guild. sounds perfect.
    You can sign up at www.guildwars2guru.com and join! Also give some details about yourself, your character, or both, or neither! We're a come one, come all bases.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...hp?groupid=309

Edit: I've also put the guild page in my signature for those wanting to join and just "Search" for me.

What I'd really like to do is to play with people from my old WoW guild. We were a bunch of people from diffrent countries (Europe), and we had lots of fun playing and chatting together. It was a semi-casual guild, you could do whatever you liked most, but we focused on doing dungeons and raids mostly. Also homophobes, racists, nazi's, religious zealots and other unplesant bunch were a big no-no in our guild. Sadly we fell apart due to many reasons, mostly RL.

In GW2 I will be looking for something similiar.

Who knows. Whenever I try out new games I usually stumble upon really cool guilds.

I will be leading a pro-family, pro-fun, pro-everyone guild focused on all aspects available. Why? Because why dedicate yourself to one simple thing, when you can have a guild that does all walks and has more fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korza View Post
    I will be leading a pro-family, pro-fun, pro-everyone guild focused on all aspects available. Why? Because why dedicate yourself to one simple thing, when you can have a guild that does all walks and has more fun?
    If you end up on our server we should make an alliance! I love small casual tight-knit guilds, usually some of the best!

With the majority of my characters, I'll probably join a nice casual community guild which covers all three aspects.

As for my main however, I'll be trying to hunt down a RP Charr guild (hopefully a military-style one).

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    If you end up on our server we should make an alliance! I love small casual tight-knit guilds, usually some of the best!
    I haven't decided on the server, and all things going to plan, it won't be small. It's a shard of a larger, multi-game guild so chances are I'll already have a large player base coming in with me.

Gonna make a small PvE/PvP/(RP?) Guild with a few friends, just to hang out, play the game as it should be played. No rules, no rush. Just fun and games. We're looking for people like us. So if you want a guild, to talk with people about the game and just have fun, and not to feel obligated to do stuff you don't feel like doing. Please! You're welcome! We're looking for mature and friendly people! Let's keep in touch.

This is a very good question, OP?

Well im already in a guild, although to a total different game (TERA), and there are a few of us that will most likely play together as well in GW2, i also have a bunch of RL friends that will be playing GW2, and i personally want to be involved in a serious competitive PvP guild.

with GW2 allowing me to be in many different guilds at the same time, im pretty sure i will be in at least on those 3 guilds, but im still to see or read how this system will work in effective terms, but either way thats my plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    In WOW and Aion I joined guilds I just met while leveling.
    I WoW I joined Templar, had the time of my WoW life in there raiding Naxx and Ulduar.
    In Aion I joined a legion called Lord. Kind, social guild.

But in Gw2 I will make one myself with my friends. Gw2 is new for me, everything should be new

I'll probably play during demo (beta) weekend and see if I can get some contacts during it.

If not, there will be plenty of guilds recruiting during start of the game. Will need to see which guilds survive the post-launch period anyway.

So far I have more than a few friend and family members, so I plan on making a new guild just for us, and anyone who wants to join. (As longs as they can work with and respect others)
    Most GW2 guild posts I see seem to want to RP, and, unfortunately, we do not plan on doing that at all. So if anyone is interested in a friendly guild that can act mature and work together, but don't like to RP, i'll be making a post when we know more details about Worlds/Realms/Servers and which one we're starting on.

Deleted
    I find it a bit ironic that some people dont even wanna join a guild, in the game called "guild wars"..

Anywho. I am pretty much going in alone for the pvp aspect, since the people i play with are mostly RTS or PVE oriented. So i will be looking for a hardcore PVP guild, and with some luck i will find one entering tournements and other cool stuff

I'll probably join a guild full of friendly people at random, or I might just an MMO-Champion guild, really it will likely be random chance.