warlock fear and spell lock focus macro

i want a fear on my focus target

also spell lock on my focus target

separate macros

10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [@focus,harm][] Fear
    /cast [@focus,pet:felhunter,harm][] Spell Lock
    There you go.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC its /cast [@focus] Fear and /cast [@focus] Spell Lock

Faytel

EDIT: heh had it typed walked away to get some tea, and came back to post and saw I was beaten to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faytel View Post
    IIRC its /cast [@focus] Fear and /cast [@focus] Spell Lock

Faytel
    The simple and short way, yep it is :P
    I just added, harm (only if enemy target as focus), pet:felhunter (only if you have your felpuppy out) and [] if none of the other commands are true.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

My macros are a bit different as I prefer more granular control over where my spells go, heres mine:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petpassive
    /cast [mod:shift,target=focus,exists,harm] Fear; Fear;
    What this does is to keep Fear pretty much the same as its non-macro'd version. If you hit the hotkey you get your current target feared no matter what else is going on (Focus exists or not, target is friendly or not etc)
    BUT, if you hit shift while hitting the hotkey, then the Fear redirects to your Focus ONLY if it exists and is not friendly. If the focus doesnt exist or else is a friendly, then Fear will go to you current target even if you have shift pressed.

I had the Spell Lock / Devour Magic macro ready too - but the forum has driven me nuts... took 17 attempts to post this. Seems it doesnt like the slash as the first character - it assumes I'm posting links (which im not allowed to apparantly)

If you want a more complicated Spell Lock macro - leave me a message and I'll send it to you directly.
    Last edited by Jodall; 2011-10-15 at 10:23 AM. Reason: crazy forum