What can the following setup do together?

Paladin (tank) or Mage (Arcane/Frost)
    Rogue
    Priest (Shadow or Holy)

We're trying to have some fun doing older content. We've done:

Karazhan
    Molten Core

But what we were wondering:

BWL
    AQ20
    AQ40
    Gruul
    SSC
    TK

Thanks for the information!

I don't see a problem with doing everything listed there except for Kael'thas. He uses MC if there is more than 1 person. Not sure about C'thun as I've never done him before

Also, what is possible to do in BT? Illidan?

Reason why, we're the only 3 that love doing old content, so we're after some legendaries

yes.

I had MC with 3 people on my lock, was easy. We did kara with 5 people. BWL/AQ2040 with about 10 people. Gruul and TK with 5, SSC I don't remember.
    BT I cleared with 5 to 25 people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by knumskul View Post
    I don't see a problem with doing everything listed there except for Kael'thas. He uses MC if there is more than 1 person.
    Just tank kael behind one of the pillars and dps just LoS him. Piece of cake !

Deleted
    You can easily 3 man all of that, along with Hyjal and BT. Also, Sarth 3D 10man is cake with 4.
    Kael'thas doesn't MC when you are hiding out of LoS, so just have your rogue handle P4 alone (since he can kick the fireballs best).

/edit: EoS and Council are a bit nasty in BT though, but still doable if you get your interrupts right. SWP is also easy with 3, but quite a lot easier with 4 since that practically doubles your DPS.
    Last edited by mmoc3a8bcb15cd; 2011-10-15 at 11:00 AM.

Deleted
    Im doing most of this 2man, (Fury war, SP / disc)

3 manning bt, everything else 2manning. You have to use some LoS on KT in TK tho.

BWL: 3 should get you past the first boss, after that it's a cakewalk
    AQ10: can be soloed
    AQ40: Should be doable, the twin emperors might be the only hitch.
    Gruul: No doubt
    SSC: You'll need good positioning for the cores on Lady Vash'j - obviously Vent will help a lot

BT: The Reliquary is a complete nightmare without decent interrupts - it stopped my only adventure 3-manning it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    BWL: 3 should get you past the first boss, after that it's a cakewalk
    SSC: You'll need good positioning for the cores on Lady Vash'j - obviously Vent will help a lot
    BWL is already cake with 2.
    Vashj cores no longer root you in place.

Deleted
    Did BT and SWP with 1 healer and 2 dps, few weeks ago without much problems.