Deleted

How does dual monitor work?

Let's say I have a GTX 560Ti and a i5 2500k, 1 19" @1440x900 and a 23" @1920x1080. How would I go about setting it up so I can game on the 23 inch and have Firefox, Skype etc on the 19 inch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Plug your main display into your graphics card via DVI, and your secondary monitor into the DVI or VGA port underneath the main one (not sure if dvi or vga on that card). Go to display settings and choose "Extend these displays" and select your main monitor, then just position in the way you have set up on your desk so your mouse knows where to go. That easy.

Deleted
    How does the mouse and such work? When you buy a computer monitor do you get the DVI cable?

Deleted
    It'll work just like it's a big screen, drag the mouse over the border and it'll show up on the other screen.
    Sometimes you get a cable, sometimes you don't, doubt we will be able to tell you.

Hey, I don't have the same card as you (HD 5770), but have the same setup you are looking into. I just plug my second monitor into the bottom DVI plug and it sets itself up that way.