Deleted

Dutch / Nederlandse Hallow's End Achievement Guide

because of the succes of my earlier guide about brewfest I want to bring to the attention i made another one. Next week the time of Hallow's End starts and i don't want to let my fellow achievement junkies down by not writing a guide about that of course as i have heared my guides survive google translate pretty well so even if you're not dutch it might prove helpfull

i hope it's as usefull as my previous one was
    If i made any errors in my guide please let me know so i can correct them^^

Deleted
    Tralalalala lalalaBUMP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most Dutch players can speak english so maybe it's a tip to write these guides in english or maybe both languages to appeal to a wider audiance \o/

Other then that nice guide, very clear explanation.
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

Deleted
    As a dutchie, I think we can do it fine wth just English. But nicely done, good job!

Same, I read/write English to appeal to a larger audience. There's really no reason to limit yourself to just Dutch.

The only few Dutch gamers that don't know English are the very very young ones, and they learn bloody quick I say.

Deleted
    Nice guide. I've been in a couple of dutch guilds that actually had older then normal members who couldn't speak english. Not everyone playing this game belongs to the english television generation. Well written, keep up the nice work ^^.