Does anyone use reforgenator?

Reforgenator tells me to reforge my gear to where im at about 2590 haste. If I manually do it, i get around 2850 haste and am still hit capped. My question would be, should I even use reforgenator's suggestion or just reforge for the most haste possible without sacrificing hit? My main spec is affliction.

My character name is Welldotted if you want to look at my current reforge. Any tips would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Wellaimed; 2011-10-15 at 03:02 PM.

I've tried tons of reforge addons and such, the one that works the best for me is www.wowreforge.com Just make sure you enter any additional stat weights you want! GL
    Cyner#1996

ReforgeLite works better imo than Reforgenator, at least with my experience. Just set the second value below hit to Haste and click the red X below then it should calculate the most haste.

I use reforgelite, slowing the process down to 1 or 2 ticks above slowest generally gives me near perfect results every time.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I use it all the time on my alts and their offspecs, its quite handy. But I dont use it for my main, I use something more detailed and specialized.

Awesome, I will give that a try. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    I've tried tons of reforge addons and such, the one that works the best for me is urldeleted Just make sure you enter any additional stat weights you want! GL
    Agreed, Wowreforge seems to work pretty well for me as well

Deleted
    reforgelite and wowreforge gives me the samne numbers just set the hitcap tap to ATMOST you are close to hitcap and you can still get alot more out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Twamper View Post
    reforgelite and wowreforge gives me the samne numbers just set the hitcap tap to ATMOST you are close to hitcap and you can still get alot more out of it
    This, do not set it to atleast, it will put you above the cap wich is a dps loss, set it to at most with high scaling (it will probably have high scaling anyway) and it will put you as close to the cap as possible without going over it.

Deleted
    wowreforge and reforgelite work the same. What matters is your stat weights. And you're setting for being Hit capped. You can EASILY raid firelands Hc with 0.50% miss chance, aslong as the sacrifice is worth it. But that's up to you to decide.