Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How many credits/vital organs/dubious favors would you offer for this companion?

Greetings, meatbags.

Deleted
    None, that isn't the droid I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    None, that isn't the droid I'm looking for
    Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    How many credits/vital organs/dubious favors would you offer for this companion?
    All of them. I'll be needing an executioner, and there's none better. However, I can't help but wonder if any negotiated agreement with this particular assassin would last long enough to dispatch the target, and who would survive the aftermath...

Deleted
    HK-47 is nice, but Blizz the Jawa is bloody amazing. Why would I ever need another companion?

I wanna romance the bolts outta that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I wanna romance the bolts outta that.
    I wanna oil you up and check your sprockets.

I am not programmed for this contingency.

What are you trying to say, I love you.

More input required.

<and cut>

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    HK-47 is nice, but Blizz the Jawa is bloody amazing. Why would I ever need another companion?
    But can Blizz explain to you in excellent detail how to kill a Jedi?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    But can Blizz explain to you in excellent detail how to kill a Jedi?
    Nope, Blizz will show it instead

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    I wanna oil you up and check your sprockets.

I am not programmed for this contingency.

What are you trying to say, I love you.

More input required.

<and cut>
    You should get a job as a BW writer
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

so very many things

HK-47 has pure win in his circuts

"It's just that...you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea."

I'd love HK-47 myself. Love his snarky attitude. But due to what happened to his previous masters between when Revan lost him and later got him back on Tatooine ... I'll pass. He'd get me killed. All of his masters tend to have horrible deaths ... and usually at his hands. Accidental, but still.

Would be cool if he was a secret companion available to all classes, though.

I don't see the big deal about Blizz, a midget little Jawa that doesn't talk but make weird noises. it doesn't really offer much.

HK-47 though now he could talk. I'd love him or some of the other cool companions back, but I also look forward to the new ones.

Nothing.

See, there's a difference between liking the attitude and personality of someone personificating the true aspect of death and no mercy, but it's something else entirely to employ said being.
    That bloody droid has a record of getting its masters into a horrible fate, one way or another.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    I don't see the big deal about Blizz, a midget little Jawa that doesn't talk but make weird noises. it doesn't really offer much.
    I think it's the idea of a Jawa that whips out a bazooka to blow away enemies, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    Jawa that doesn't talk but make weird noises.
    He talks, but he speaks in whatever language Jawas speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    He talks, but he speaks in whatever language Jawas speak.
    Jawaese was the native language of the Jawa species from Tatooine. It was mainly composed of meaningless syllables, supported by pheromone produced scents, which allowed it to be understood. Jawa communication was based in these scents to such a high degree that the scent a Jawa gave out could tell others about that Jawa's mood.

Jawas could not pronounce Basic language or many other extended languages due to several vocal limitations of the species. They could, however, learn to understand most existing languages.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jawaese

I love Blizz for what he says....i could listen to him jibba jabba all day long!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    robots do not make good companions to Sith. While they are efficient they are at the same time hard to gain favor with. I mean twisting some poor sap who would be willing to die for you would seem to give me a far better result. They'll even slave away all day in my ship working on MAH CRAFTZ!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loved that guy in KOTOR....would be awesome to see him again lol...but for my bounty hunter Mako is pure win (not to mention pretty cute)

Maybe pure killing machine robot beats cute on the battlefield though? lol