"Those were the best days of my life"

When were the best day's of your life and why?

Deleted
    Right now, never had it so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had some good times, but I'd like to think my best days are yet to come.

Absolutely nothing to look back on. But Skelington is still rather young, so mayhaps they will come in the future.

Pre5th grade. Hopefully it'll be better within the next 10~ years.

Deleted
    so far probably last 2 years of school, i mean i was allowed to sit around all day and talk with friends, then after, go chill with friends / play some sport, whats not to love.

2nd grade to 4th grade. Everything else after that went downhill.

Prior to 04/20/2011 when my wife was diagnosed with cancer. Anyday before than was the best days of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    6th and 7th grade, when I went from sucking pretty badly at comp sci to becoming one of the top coders in the country. (Was even #1 for a short time.)

The day I finally realized I was the master of my own future... and used that power to eat bacon whenever the hell I wanted.

Deleted
    90's growing up in Britain. I preferred the climate then - I know John Major was a reputedly useless leader, but in spite of that everything seemed sleepier, milder more peaceful then. And we had great things like Don't forget your toothbrush! With Chris Evans. Well er, maybe not that... but Crystal Maze! I personally hated the 2000s, and not just because I was an angsty teenager...it just seemed like all my hopes for the future came crashing down. Oh well, not a very uplifting point about my best days, but there it is.

I'm thinking tomorrow

My best days are yet to come. I look back on the past feeling regret that I didn't do things differently, but that regret reminds me of what to look for in the future, and hopes that the best days are on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence