Demon Hunter From Beginning To Skeleton King 1080p

Hello,

Done uploading my newest video featuring Female Demon Hunter, from beginning to skeleton king.
    Video Length: 1 Hour 5 Min
    Quality: 1080p HD
    No Commentary, No External Music, only In-Game Sound

Hope you enjoy watching it
    P.S. I died only once
    Video Processing for HD quality atm.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9Wtx36St0

Last edited by Stiven; 2011-10-16 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    Not bad, was nice to see a playthrough in one video. I don't think fan of knives is the best aoe, maybe its ok for about 5-6 mobs +. You can duel wield 1handed xbows btw

Thanks for upload and your time.Think i played too much wow or D2.NOthing new it seems compared to d2.Just feels like wow 2D.

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    Thanks for upload and your time.Think i played too much wow or D2.NOthing new it seems compared to d2.Just feels like wow 2D.
    It's a hack and slash RPG.. how 'different' were you planning it to be? Anyways, nice vid. Thanks for uploading

Quote Originally Posted by Sairus View Post
    Not bad, was nice to see a playthrough in one video. I don't think fan of knives is the best aoe, maybe its ok for about 5-6 mobs +. You can duel wield 1handed xbows btw
    Regarding to Fan of Knives, yes I know it did a low dmg, but Demon Hunter atm have problem with AoE Dmg skill hope it will be fixed in future. I have played Monk, they have very good combination for AoE dmg and Single target killing. The good thing about DH that they are like Hunters in WoW, you can use Discp for avoiding mobs and kite them all around till u kill them. That is my Point of View for that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Regarding to Fan of Knives, yes I know it did a low dmg, but Demon Hunter atm have problem with AoE Dmg skill hope it will be fixed in future. I have played Monk, they have very good combination for AoE dmg and Single target killing. The good thing about DH that they are like Hunters in WoW, you can use Discp for avoiding mobs and kite them all around till u kill them. That is my Point of View for that class.
    I disagree with the bolded part.
    Demon hunters base skill is partly aoe (50% chance to pierce target and hit an enemy again, I've had it hit the same target several times) and the Big throwing star (can't remembe rthe name right now) is very decent AoE, and pretty easy to use, simpy use it 2-3 times in a row and you have a wide swath of coverage and a large killzone for anything you can meet in the beta.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead