Deleted

4.3 & the magical lands of pixies and ......lets kill some sheeeet!

this post is not about will 4.3 be good or not, there are many posts on the forums for that guys

this post is about....i cant wait until 4.3 woooooooooooooooooooo

cant wait to look like T6 (rogue main)

cant wait to the new 5 mans, seriously cant wait, they look great fun

the new darkmoon faire, even tho i never go to it, im going from now on hell yeah

the raid ofc

fire mages getting a boost wooo

guildies that have been AWOL coming back

the new raid finder, we all know were gona use it, even the nay sayers will, it will be great for alts who dont raid and dont have to be so scared to go as it will be easier than normal mode (i said easier not easy)

ofc the people who cant raid on certain times will see deathwing

just very excited guys about the patch

this post is prob stupid

dont reply guys if your gona moan about the patch, this post is for the people who are looking forward to it and want to share what they keen on most

and hallows end in 48 hours woooooooooooooooooo

cheers guys

Dae

I too am excited about 4.3 transmogging, 5 mans and the raid. Also Halloweeen, even though I probably won't get A Horse on my main just like what happened with the brewfest mounts .....

Its looking really promising so far though for me LFR is going to make or break the patch. If it sees A LOT of activity on the PTR then I'd say this patch is going to be a hit. If not, then not so much. I'm using PTR as a scale as PTR has a HUGE concentration of players on a select few servers. World PvP is more active there than on any server anywhere and dungeon pops are 5-10 minutes for all three tiers.

Sadly its success won't make me resub. I've gotten into the rut of playing from PTR to PTR for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    The double spacing hurts my eyes. But yeah I can't wait for 4.3, and more importantly, Blizzcon .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    The double spacing hurts my eyes. But yeah I can't wait for 4.3, and more importantly, Blizzcon .

sorry about the spacing, the chat box keeps freezing

two of my guidies got married last weekend and are spending their honeymoon in the states and they got blizzcon tickets

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Its looking really promising so far though for me LFR is going to make or break the patch. If it sees A LOT of activity on the PTR then I'd say this patch is going to be a hit. If not, then not so much. I'm using PTR as a scale as PTR has a HUGE concentration of players on a select few servers. World PvP is more active there than on any server anywhere and dungeon pops are 5-10 minutes for all three tiers.

Sadly its success won't make me resub. I've gotten into the rut of playing from PTR to PTR for free.

i think it will be a hit, ofc there are people who just moan anyways

cant wait to see if they listen to the feedback from the players about their class