Thinking about coming back for 4.3

I quit before FL came out, and I've recently had the itch to start again. I had just about all of the T11 content down, never even saw Nef or Al'akir, but I did have several close wipes on Cho. As resto my heals weren't strong enough so they had to sub in another healer and then they got him, and my dps gear wasn't good enough at that point to let me dps. When I stopped playing I had full 359 resto gear, and mostly 359 and some 353 for enhance. As a class right now, how are we doing? Is our healing any better or are we still middle of the road? How are enhance and ele doing? Stuff like that.

Speaking as enhance, things are much improved from early Cata. SS+LL are both very powerful attacks, our AoE is simplified and useful, and the class still plays fun. I can't say much for the other specs, about all I do is enhance.

If you do come back to play enhance, you'll probably have a good deal of fun with it.

Resto is still one of the weaker healers, ele is decent dps and enhance seems to be pretty good, not to mention i did a few boss testing for 4.3 DS and the bosses are amazing, the first one is a bit of a dissapointment but the rest seem to be amazing, especially Hagara.

Thanks guys! I guess I'll just keep my stuff the same then when I start back up again, I'll still need to heal so I can get the new heroics done faster. If nothing else I can always switch my resto over to ele, just have to do some re-forging and re-gemming. From what I've seen, the regular FL stuff wasn't that hard so I can just get that done in pugs in 4.3 if I choose to.

You seem to be under the interpretation that you were incapable of downing normal mode content because of your class, because your "heals were weak".

No. It's not the class, people have been completing hardmode content as Resto Shamans, you can't just blame the class.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You seem to be under the interpretation that you were incapable of downing normal mode content because of your class, because your "heals were weak".

No. It's not the class, people have been completing hardmode content as Resto Shamans, you can't just blame the class.
    I never said that at all, go through and re-read it. I never made it through because our guild fell apart due to people transferring off the server. By time my gear was up to par, they had already had their core group set up.