BF3 Beta Montage(PC) After Effects

I tried to post this in the gaming forum but they seem to think it's ok to close my thread and tell me to post int he "BF3 Megathread" where my video will get lost in the 70+ pages of nonsense and not get the criticism and responses I was looking for.

This video isn't to discuss BF3 as a game. It's to discuss my gameplay and editing quality. If I was posting a commentary about BF3 then yea I would put it in the megathread. But this isn't the same thing at all. Hopefully you Computer section mods will give me a break.

Nope. Rules are rules. Does not belong in computers, but here's a free trip to Video games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only one topic per game
    It can get really messy if the board has 5 different Runescape threads. Use the search tool and post in an existing topic if you wan't to add something, rather than making a new one.

In the event that you missed an existing thread, the new topic may be closed or merged with the other.
    The guidelines.

It's a BF3 video. In which you wanted to discuss your gameplay.
    It's in Video games.
    It's considered a BF3 thread.
    If you are asking about video editing, THEN it goes into computers and can stay.

Please stop reposting it to talk about the game itself.
    We have a BF3 thread.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...field-3/page74