10+ Year Old Account

Starcraft 2 starter pack question.

Hey, so I just got the sc2 free version today. Havnt played it yet. But I want to know what do I get from this free version. And can I play with other people. Also is there a time limit or a certain amount of days in this version until this version stops?

Thanks

Deleted
    You can find all the info here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3250656
    but here il post the info for you:

We’ve replaced the previously available StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty demo with the recently launched StarCraft II: Starter Edition. StarCraft II: Starter Edition allows anyone to play the following content for free (all you need is a Battle.net account and Internet connection):

* The first four missions of the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty single-player campaign, including Mar Sara 1-3 and the choice to embark on Tychus’s first mission or Dr. Hansen’s first mission.

* The first two Challenges: Tactical Command and Covert Ops.

* Access to the terran race in Custom Games and Single-Player vs. AI.

* Access to the following custom maps (map selection may rotate over time):

* Xel’Naga Caverns

* Shattered Temple

* Discord IV

* High Orbit

Any campaign progress and achievements you earn while playing StarCraft II: Starter Edition are automatically saved to your Battle.net account, and will carry over should you ever upgrade from the Starter Edition to the full version of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.

15+ Year Old Account
    We already have a Starcraft 2 thread, please try to keep discussion in there.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Thread./page12