[Destro] conflagration

Hello everyone !
    i started working destro spec in ptr to see how it goes , and i have some conflag questions.

When you have procs and trinkets on you, does the conflag take them into account when you cast conflag or when you cast immolation?
    So if they do affect conflag nothing change but if it's immolation , you need to recast it before the buffs fades. Cause immolation = 2 conflagrations.

Let me know ! thanks guys.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    test it by taking off all of your gear, casting immolate. Dropping combat, putting all your gear back on and cast conflag. And compare that with doing it while you have your gear on for both.

You don't understand what i'm asking. Conflagration scale with immolation damage it takes 60% of it. i'm just asking when your trinkets proc if it buff just immolate or if it buff both so it buff conflag twice?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    u don't have to refresh immolate ikt just factors it in hope that helps u out have had that same question before refreshed immolate when my trinket procced and hit conflag just without refreshing and its the same thing