Marksmanship
    iLvL: 919 Single Target - 916 Multi-target

Realm:
    Area 52 US
    Charachter:
    Nitefaro
    Logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/nitefaro

Old mythic raider coming back to the game. I've come to realize the huge reliance on BiS leggos. However, I want to ensure what it is thats not allowing me to perform in parses that give me the maximum output with my current gear.

What mistakes am I making with my current rotation in both MT fights like Mistress and single target fights like goroth and Sisters. Be as brutal as possible. I am used to normally parsing 90%+ from previous xpacs so thats the level of detail im looking for.
    Did you try simming yourself? No convergence, pretty wonky stats and no decent legendaries I wouldn't imagine you would be doing much more than you are now.

One thing I notice is that you are doing your aimed shots at the start of your vulnerable window, for optimum DPS you want to be doing the aimed shots as close to the last few seconds of vulnerable as possible to benefit from patient sniper.

Deleted
    Spec: MM
    Item Level: 915
    Expectations: Reach my simDpS on patchwerk-like bosses
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft<DOT>com/fr-fr/character/garona/volren
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs<DOT>com/reports/RTq84V6NAbnv2JmZ#fight=2

Hello fellow hunters !

Always looking to maximise my damage output with my dear MM hunter, I have learned a lot from Web :
    - Azortharion's guide on icy veins for almost every aspects,
    - Twise's recent video about 7.2.5 for his rotation during trueshot,
    - Various forums : officials (us & en), icy veins and obviously this one

However, I am still unable to reach my simDpS on patchwerk-like bosses, such like Goroth, wich is around 1.05M, even with good RNG.

By the way, please find above the link to my yesterday's log on this boss with my guild (finishing at 950k). Can you analyse it and give me advices to reach this goal ?

I would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks !

PS : my current gear you can see in armory slightly differs from what I used during this fight :
    - 920 crit/mastery boots, instead of legendaries (that I finally dropped later during this raid making me so glad !)
    - Sephuz's ring, instead of my 895 crit/mastery ring

PSS : I'm everytime playing with FpS > 50 and Latency < 100 ms, so nothing to suspect about these parameters

Tanae (Wyrmrest Accord-US)

Spec BM
    Item Level 923
    Expectations: 60%+ parse
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft[.]com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/tanae
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs[.]com/reports/tAkdFbmcXGaYZzhx

Quote Originally Posted by HashtagThePanda View Post
    Tanae (Wyrmrest Accord-US)

Spec BM
    Item Level 923
    Expectations: 60%+ parse
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft[.]com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/tanae
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs[.]com/reports/tAkdFbmcXGaYZzhx
    Do you try to cast DF at the end of its cooldown, to renew the buff (duration) and add a stack.
    While lust you should be able to build up 3 stacks and keep them if you renew it within the last second.
    Raidbots Buildcompare produces with a stomp build the same numbers, you might give that a try as it is easier to not fail, cause you just use Direbeast as it procs/comes off cooldown.
    Stomp build preferes lots of crit, if you can drop some haste and add crit it might help (or just do a Statweight run on raidbots)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volren View Post
    Item Level: 915
    Expectations: Reach my simDpS on patchwerk-like bosses
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft<DOT>com/fr-fr/character/garona/volren
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs<DOT>com/reports/RTq84V6NAbnv2JmZ#fight=2

Hello fellow hunters !

Always looking to maximise my damage output with my dear MM hunter, I have learned a lot from Web :
    - Azortharion's guide on icy veins for almost every aspects,
    - Twise's recent video about 7.2.5 for his rotation during trueshot,
    - Various forums : officials (us & en), icy veins and obviously this one

However, I am still unable to reach my simDpS on patchwerk-like bosses, such like Goroth, wich is around 1.05M, even with good RNG.

By the way, please find above the link to my yesterday's log on this boss with my guild (finishing at 950k). Can you analyse it and give me advices to reach this goal ?

I would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks !

PS : my current gear you can see in armory slightly differs from what I used during this fight :
    - 920 crit/mastery boots, instead of legendaries (that I finally dropped later during this raid making me so glad !)
    - Sephuz's ring, instead of my 895 crit/mastery ring

PSS : I'm everytime playing with FpS > 50 and Latency < 100 ms, so nothing to suspect about these parameters

Hello,

Can an experimented MM hunter please give me some advices ?

Here my last LFR Goroth : warcraftlogs<DOT>com/reports/xLD6YCmjfPNW3ay7#fight=1

I noticed i have a vulnerable uptime of 70/75% most of the time, whereas top players seem to be 10% more. Maybe there is something to improve here... Any thoughts ?

Thanks !

Item Level: 923
    Expectations: To get to do what most my ilvl dps is doing.
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft[.]com/en-gb/character/aggramar/zeraf
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs[.]com/reports/PtM8QpkzBATCVGjv

Really struggling with my dps according to raidbots i should be doing 1m+ on single target fights but not getting close to that.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignza View Post
    Item Level: 923
    Expectations: To get to do what most my ilvl dps is doing.
    Armory Link: worldofwarcraft[.]com/en-gb/character/aggramar/zeraf
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs[.]com/reports/PtM8QpkzBATCVGjv

Really struggling with my dps according to raidbots i should be doing 1m+ on single target fights but not getting close to that.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Reignza,

Even if i'm also asking for help here, after looking your log on Goroth, i think you don't correctly apply the recommended rotation :
    - You did 25 marked shots and 9 windburst, so that is 34 vulnerable refreshes and you only did 46 aimed shots. You should perform at least 2 aimed shots per vulnerable windows (towards the end of vulnerable to benefit from patient sniper). So that's at least 68 aimed shots you should have done during the fight, a very minimum given that you can often do 3 aimed even more with high focus and CDs (use windburst and marked only to refresh vulnerable)
    - Your average focus is high ! You have to spend more, with aimed shots during vulnerable.

I also noticed you did not trigger your last trueshot during the exec phase (when boss is under 20%, ideally when bulleyes has reached 20 stacks).

Hope this helps you !

Deleted
    Spec
    Marksmanship

Item Level
    930 - 935 depending on fight.

Expectations:
    My logs are average and my gear is pretty good I want to see what im doing wrong.

Armory Link:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rmoon/hazzacee

Warcraftlogs Link:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...moon/hazzacee#

Deleted
    Spec
    Beastmastery

Item Level
    924-928 depending on gears

Expectations:
    Last night I picked up my bm hunter again at Inquisition mythic but after the fight when I was geared 928 (with very low haste) at the end of the try I'm always on 920-960k dps (sometimes dying relative early) and on the testing at the lodge I get similiar results 950-1,06m dps after 3mins of fight using only pre-pot+another pot during the fight.
    Well the problem stands in the fact that for my mates with an hunter with that Ilvl I'm supposed to be on 1,3m costant dps.
    So I've switched a bit of stuff to gain 17-20% of Haste any idea on what should I improve stats/equip/relic wise?

raidbots.com/simbot/report/kazw1iJjtUgeP6Nw9KjXbB even with sim dps doesn't go past 1,02m dps
    I don't really get how I should get this 1,3m dps they talk about

Armory Link:
    worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/character/pozzo-delleternita/necessity

Warcraftlogs Link:
    warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/pozzo-delleternita/necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Needlessone View Post
    Spec
    Beastmastery

Item Level
    924-928 depending on gears

Expectations:
    Last night I picked up my bm hunter again at Inquisition mythic but after the fight when I was geared 928 (with very low haste) at the end of the try I'm always on 920-960k dps (sometimes dying relative early) and on the testing at the lodge I get similiar results 950-1,06m dps after 3mins of fight using only pre-pot+another pot during the fight.
    Well the problem stands in the fact that for my mates with an hunter with that Ilvl I'm supposed to be on 1,3m costant dps.
    So I've switched a bit of stuff to gain 17-20% of Haste any idea on what should I improve stats/equip/relic wise?

raidbots.com/simbot/report/kazw1iJjtUgeP6Nw9KjXbB even with sim dps doesn't go past 1,02m dps
    I don't really get how I should get this 1,3m dps they talk about

Armory Link:
    worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/character/pozzo-delleternita/necessity

Warcraftlogs Link:
    warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/pozzo-delleternita/necessity
    I don´t know who told you that a BM should do a constant 1.3m, but I doubt that you can do that
    My Hunter is about the same Ilvl and wowprogress SimDps is at about 1.13mill
    Have you access to 2p19/4p20 gear ? Dropping that off would cost me quite a lot in dps.
    Do you have better/other Legendary´s ? Apex claw sims worst of all for my char, Best would be Parsel + Belt but only a couple k dps ahead of belt+Huntsmaster, which is overall the better Build imho, and easier to play and works better in Multitarget situation.
    I´d say you do fine for what you have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shootsalot View Post
    I don´t know who told you that a BM should do a constant 1.3m, but I doubt that you can do that
    Have you access to 2p19/4p20 gear ? Dropping that off would cost me quite a lot in dps.
    Do you have better/other Legendary´s ? Apex claw sims worst of all for my char, Best would be Parsel + Belt but only a couple k dps ahead of belt+Huntsmaster, which is overall the better Build imho, and easier to play and works better in Multitarget situation.
    I have access only to 4p20 gear I came back like 2months ago and still miss many legendary
    As leges I have Apex,Huntmaster,Sepuz rings the head one and nothing else....
    Noticed that BM is decent at lower Ilvl but fall tremendously at higher Ilvls.
    Now I'll try to improve my haste and someone suggested me to farm arcanecrystal trinked from Argus
    Also how about relics? i followed icy-veins using Gloomy Vortex + Charred Hymnal of the Moon and Chiseled Starlight. Also in bag I have relic 930 that I can put instead of Charred Hymnal that lower Cobra focus cost but then I'd lose the 50% chance to increase Kill Comand dmg. How about it?

icy veins has a decent list of relicts, Single target wise, jaws of thunder and packleader would be the trait of joice, is worth a couple of Weapon itemlevels.
    But i´ve got lucky and got a 955 relict with Mulitshot trait, in the end I replaced a 900 jaws relict with it.
    Use the relict sim option from raidbots, it will show you what relict is better, but you could wait until 2morrow, when the crucible will be avaliable, that might change a view things as you get rnd traits on your relic
    You might give it a go and do Nighthold hc pug, I still do that every week. Did sma hc too, but never got lucky enough to even see a BTi dropping, so i gave up weeks ago wenn i got my 880 Arcanocrystal, got a 910 with socket 2day, 15 minutes ago

How important is 2p T19 for BM? (with 4p T20)

I have the Command Shoulders and Root pants as my only 2 legendaries; so I probably wont be able to incorporate it anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ivytea View Post
    How important is 2p T19 for BM? (with 4p T20)

I have the Command Shoulders and Root pants as my only 2 legendaries; so I probably wont be able to incorporate it anytime soon
    Generally speaking the T19 2 piece bonus is worth about 60-70 item levels. So if you have 2 T19 pieces of 890 ilvl you would get about the same dps as with 2 random items of ilvl 920-925 in those slots.

Or just sim it

Hi i was wondering if someone can help me pls i cant seem to pull the numbers i should be for my current ilvl i am usually last or close to last on dps in guild raids i am not sure what i am doing wrong on a target dummy i do around 2.8-3m dps over about 4 mins
    my character name is déadlyaim
    spec is :BM
    here are my logs warcraftlogs.com/reports/WHTy78fbPrwD362d
    Last edited by adma; 2017-10-05 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adma View Post
    Hi i was wondering if someone can help me pls i cant seem to pull the numbers i should be for my current ilvl i am usually last or close to last on dps in guild raids i am not sure what i am doing wrong on a target dummy i do around 2.8-3m dps over about 5 mins
    my character name is déadlyaim
    spec is :BM
    here are my logs warcraftlogs.com/reports/WHTy78fbPrwD362d
    That sounds like you're practicing on a 101 level dummy or something like that. If you hit any of the dummies except the one with a skull for its level then you're dealing extra damage due to level scaling.

no i was practicing on a raiders training dummy in stormwind in old town

Quote Originally Posted by adma View Post
    no i was practicing on a raiders training dummy in stormwind in old town
    That one is scaled for WoD, not Legion. You have to use the one in the Hunter's Class Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by shootsalot View Post
    I think you will find a significant number of legendaries can be best in slot for BM now, depending on what other gear / stats you have. I personally use the wrists (with CoF) and sephuz + 2t19s + 4t20, which sims way better than any other legendary / t-set combo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Generally speaking the T19 2 piece bonus is worth about 60-70 item levels. So if you have 2 T19 pieces of 890 ilvl you would get about the same dps as with 2 random items of ilvl 920-925 in those slots.

Or just sim it
    I suspect I will be using 2t19 for the whole expansion, unless they nerf it further with t21 coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    That one is scaled for WoD, not Legion. You have to use the one in the Hunter's Class Hall.
    ok i went to the training dummy in hunters hall i did 1.20m over 4 mins