Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    So what's going on here.

    Hey there,

    some guy just posted this simcraft results and i don't know how to take them.




    Whats going here? Why are we hunters, as one of the few pure dps classes, even UNDER TANKS?

    Maybe the chart isnt all correct because of not moving etc? Or am I forgetting anything? Or are we that bad in comparison to other classes?

    I tried to find some active thread which is discussing this rankings but unfortanetly every WoD topic seems to speak about something else. So maybe its not that much of a problem?

    Curious what you guys think about it

  2. #2
    That's for t16 prepatch not lvl 100.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    That's for t16 prepatch not lvl 100.
    Ofc, but nonetheless thats disappointing...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless92 View Post
    Ofc, but nonetheless thats disappointing...
    It's always been like that, things in prepatch doesn't matter.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Nalira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    3,719
    The cooldown reduction trinkets aren't working in that sim. Also prepatches are never balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

  6. #6
    Movement will probably give you much more dps than before because other classes won't be able to do it on the move as much as they did.

  7. #7
    Ok thats cooling me down, thanks.

    Never actually paid attention to prior simulation craft pre patch rankings, maybe thats what got me so confused.

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Kasperio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utopia.
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless92 View Post
    Ok thats cooling me down, thanks.

    Never actually paid attention to prior simulation craft pre patch rankings, maybe thats what got me so confused.
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    Enough with bashing eachother, guys.. This community is still young and needs to grow up and show that not everyone are jerks. We're gamers and we enjoy games, don't bash eachother over what games they like or their oppinions, but don't let them bash others either. We need to come together and stand up, as a community, and help eachother out by being respectful and understanding. Please.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    You're serious? Thanks for lighting my night.

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dubbo, NSW
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    Good to know. I've had a Hunter since MoP began, and now she's a powerhouse primed for the next expansion.

  11. #11
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    Arh, seriously? Then everybody is going to be playing hunt.... Nvm, they already are. ^_^

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

    Hunter is middle of the pack in wod at both pve and pvp (especially pvp), but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me, I'll be wrecking face on a gladiator stance warrior for pvp and fury for pve.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    So nothing's changed then?

    I'll "look forward" to 50% Hunters in BGs again. Joy.

  14. #14
    Well, PvP is totally irrelevant for me personally so if the hunter is in the middle of the pack for T17 thats fine.
    I think with some movement and depending on player skills you can move up to near the top then.
    (Only speaking for PvE)

    So its not really something different than it is now... If i get this right.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So nothing's changed then?

    I'll "look forward" to 50% Hunters in BGs again. Joy.
    Nope. You'll meet 50% warriors in bgs, and 20% one shotting ferals.

  16. #16
    I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer Nalira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.
    Aren't you supposed to be compared to other Hunters?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.
    wow is all about gear so it doesn't take a genius to understand that you will be far behind other hunters with 10-15 ilvls lower. Even 5 ilvls will show a difference at higher ilvls. If that guild is worth anything they will understand that.

  19. #19
    Epic! Zaxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sofia/Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.
    Go warrior then
    I have prepared warrior its 571(575 with all upgrades on PTR) but if things goes really bad will simple stop raiding with my main and enjoy with my warrior
    Anyway its only some theory here and we will understand how things will be when patch hits (sadly wasnt unable to copy my main in to PTR)
    Last edited by Zaxio; 2014-10-10 at 06:23 AM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    I will politely say you're wrong and carry on now MM is not going to be "FOTM" candidate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •