Deleted
    i cant get lower hit than that due to the shitty items i got (belt ring boots)

Quote Originally Posted by Whylde View Post
    i cant get lower hit than that due to the shitty items i got (belt ring boots)
    i feel u man, I was rolling with 8.46% hit for weeks until i got new boots last night from jugg. Nazgrim never wants to drop his and I haven't downed spoils yet :<

As for your logs,you didn't sync your second stampede with AoC proc on malk. Also have you considered using fervor? I started using that as surv and felt that it gives you more dps since you're not wasting toth charges all the time plus it's a pretty big boost to your pet damage.

Also for any future logs: please enable advanced combat logging! It's so much more information that we can use.
    Last edited by Illana; 2014-06-23 at 06:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    i feel u man, I was rolling with 8.46% hit for weeks until i got new boots last night from jugg. Nazgrim never wants to drop his and I haven't downed spoils yet :<
    Lol I had 11.5% hit AND expt in ToT with that god awful tortos bow. What were they thinking with those stats?
    Last edited by mmoce7fe1d879b; 2014-06-23 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    ToT required you to have bis gear to avoid hit/exp overcaps anyway.

Spec: Surv
    Item Level: 570
    Expectations:: damage varies significantly between fights, but I do not speak hunter enough to see why it is lacking.
    Armory Link: Dravin
    Warcraftlogs Link: WCL

I simd his dps and that has him at 346,695 and currently on average he is running at about half that.

any help greatly appreciated, I am the raid lead and we are working on downing Garrosh but we need to strengthen a few before we get it.

ty
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    @Avada First off he is way over hit cap, and cant get rid of any of it due to items (He can get rid of the 5 Agil/Hit gems he has for starters). That's almost 1400 of a stat worth of hit as extra. He's running Dire Beast as surv, and he would have better luck with ToTh.

This is just what i noticed from his armory, and im sure one of the other guys will chime in as far as his logs go.

Best of luck!

-Alv

His uptimes need work, especially Black Arrow. More BA uptime = more LnL = More pewpew

I looked and noticed he does have other parts of tier so choosing to run 1/5 not 2/5 like I know he has, or 4/5 like he may have. 2p is solid, especially with ToTh, 4p is crazy good, not sure on the exacts but you just go for it asap.

Fervor or ToTh as Alvarie stated will be more beneficial to him than DB

Doesn't seem to be hitting buttons as much as possible, cpm in the low 40s where it should be in the higher 50s. Never a situation where you can't press a button to do something beneficial, be it as CS, ES, AS etc. Correcting his deadzones where he isn't hitting anything at all will produce more damage naturally

Thok:
    17/26 GT
    75% BA uptime
    62% SS uptime

Without 4p there's no situation I can conceive where SS will drop off, especially given he didn't die
    Last edited by Xeromus; 2014-06-24 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Dis article.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/07/14/sc...alue-of-skill/

He's still a genius to this day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Without 4p there's no situation I can conceive where SS will drop off, especially given he didn't die
    They do the stay-away-in-siege-phase-and-AoE-heal strat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Dis article.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/07/14/sc...alue-of-skill/

He's still a genius to this day.

- - - Updated - - -

They do the stay-away-in-siege-phase-and-AoE-heal strat.
    That article is awesome. Ty for sharing!

Alright so I'm throwing my hat in the "pick apart my logs and tell me how bad I am" ring.

Spec: BM master race
    Item Level: 571
    Expectations:: N/A just looking for input for things to improve on
    Armory: In sig
    Warcraftlogs Link: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5615

I'm stuck in a shitty 10 man guild who basically can't be bothered to cut the bads to do heroics but that's not stopping me from trying to blow these scrubs out even harder.

Also yeah pvp ring and flex AoC. Yeah despite facerolling normals for weeks I can't get a second ring/trinket to save my life.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-06-26 at 01:57 AM.

Could squeeze out a few more button presses in fights, CPM is a bit low on some, but fairly solid on others
    AS/CS ratio is around 50:50, could work on that to fit in more AS and less CS. Fights like Dark Shamans you're not using KC as much as you should, doesn't look like you was running ToTH for them despite trying to keep Beast Cleave up (37% uptime)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Spec: Survival
    Item Level: 577
    Expectations: 300K+
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/laurinde/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs.com/reports/14y2QDYPbJpNR6Vr#type=damage-done&source=11

Our hunter is having trouble keeping her dps up. I already know a few issues, like hit too high because of gear/gems (+120 agility bonuses) and Serpent Sting and Black Arrow should having higher uptimes. Is there anything else I can work with her on? (sorry for the lack of clickable links, I'm new here..)

Deleted
    For a start, she appears to be using the 2p. Ask her if she has the 4p in normal mode tier pieces, because if she does, she should be replacing those shoulders and gloves with tier pieces ideally. 4p is just so strong as SV.

Also, the fact she has low uptime on SrS/BA isn't just a raw damage decrease. It has a knock on effect of providing less focus regen through viper venom and the SV 4p (once she equips it) as well as less LnL procs throughout the fight duration. This is something that really needs working on, ask her if she is using something to track both DoT's.

Also, link her to this thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-F-A-Q-Answers It will help her decide on the correct talents to be selecting for encounters, as well as a few other tips such as the correct way to open on an encounter and so forth. She appears to be using Barrage on Sha of Pride, which isn't the best talent of choice for that fight, so she could find that thread informative.

One other thing, she doesn't seem to know how to properly AoE/Cleave as SV. She cast only 1 multi-shot on fallen protectors. If you stack them, she should practically never cast an arcane shot because it's a gain overall to use MS over AS at 2 targets, and there are 3+ for the whole fight if stacked. Even if you do split them, she should be opening with multi-shot while all three targets are together for the first couple seconds, to get stings rolling on all of them which she didn't do(theres also no reason again that she should only have 50% sting uptime, especially on this fight). Also, during the sun tenderheart desperate measures phase, she should be spamming MS on the adds and using barrage on cooldown.
    Last edited by mmoce7fe1d879b; 2014-06-26 at 12:50 PM.

Spec BM
    Item Level 574
    Expectations: Looking for some input from more experienced Hunters on increasing my DPS
    Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mokes/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link:http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=12

I know I missed a few KCs and I let SS drop off once -_____- , but other than that anything that can help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm doing pretty well, I just want to get some opinions on how to improve.

Dire Beast uptime should be higher, you prolly want a Deterrence cancelaura macro too cuz it looks like you don't have one, don't miss KC's because it -is- a big deal, could fit many many more globals in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Could squeeze out a few more button presses in fights, CPM is a bit low on some, but fairly solid on others
    AS/CS ratio is around 50:50, could work on that to fit in more AS and less CS. Fights like Dark Shamans you're not using KC as much as you should, doesn't look like you was running ToTH for them despite trying to keep Beast Cleave up (37% uptime)
    Yeah when I put together my new system I completely forgot to install weakauras so my Beast Cleave uptime is shit. Sometimes I remember to swap talents for certain fights but as it stands after 9 months of this by the time we get to Jugg I'm mentally checked out because yay normals every week to shard 99% of gear!

Thanks for the input though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Yeah when I put together my new system I completely forgot to install weakauras so my Beast Cleave uptime is shit. Sometimes I remember to swap talents for certain fights but as it stands after 9 months of this by the time we get to Jugg I'm mentally checked out because yay normals every week to shard 99% of gear!

Thanks for the input though!
    Well you don't seem too content, why not move onto heroics or find a guild that will?

I wish it was that simple.

Maybe one of these days I'll get it through my head that generally the terms "raiding with friends" and "progression raiding" tend to not go together. But alas this is the "Fix my DPS" thread and not the "fix my raid group" thread :P
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-06-26 at 07:46 PM.

why do you need to fix your dps for content that you could probably afk through by now?

He doesn't need to, he wants to.