Page 92 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    honestly gattz, if u can survive mechanics and bring 22-25k single target dmg to a brf heroic i believe there is more than enough dps to carry you through.
    definitely what ive noticed this raid is survivability = boss kills.

Deleted
    Spec: - BM/MM
    Item Level - 684
    Expectations:DPS values to be more in line with other hunters with same ilvl/experience and general improvment.
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/carapau/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/33735/latest

I think i should be doing a bit more dps even counting that normaly if a fight requires a specific job, i'm the man for it.
    Am i doing something uttelry wrong or i just suck at huntering?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    I created a post before, but then I noticed that there was a fix my DPS thread.

So I'm playing survival for like 3 weeks now, and I feel my DPS is not that good compared to other hunters (ranks/guildies). I want to improve it so badly! So please guys can check up this logs (I'm Spelfout) and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

For example Gruul fight, 687 hunter does more then 4k dps then me with almost the same ilevel. All hunters always open really high, I just don't understand it.
    If I compare Focus Fire stacks, they have higher uptimes with the same amount of Frenzy stacks. Is it worth to use at 3 stacks or something (without BW inc).

Sorry for my bad english, thanks in advance!

Amory: eu(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Spelfout/simple[/url]
    Logs: www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/ApaJmMgQ9fx6nvyN/#fight=3
    Ilevel: 687
    Gear: almost full BiS HC now (except trinkets)?

Quote Originally Posted by Spelfout View Post
    I created a post before, but then I noticed that there was a fix my DPS thread.

So I'm playing survival for like 3 weeks now, and I feel my DPS is not that good compared to other hunters (ranks/guildies). I want to improve it so badly! So please guys can check up this logs (I'm Spelfout) and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

For example Gruul fight, 687 hunter does more then 4k dps then me with almost the same ilevel. All hunters always open really high, I just don't understand it.
    If I compare Focus Fire stacks, they have higher uptimes with the same amount of Frenzy stacks. Is it worth to use at 3 stacks or something (without BW inc).

Sorry for my bad english, thanks in advance!

Amory: eu(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Spelfout/simple[/url]
    Logs: www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/ApaJmMgQ9fx6nvyN/#fight=3
    Ilevel: 687
    Gear: almost full BiS HC now (except trinkets)?
    On your Gruul kill for example:
    You didn´t use a second agi pot. You used BW once without focus fire. Your should focus fire with any number of stackes before BW.
    And you didn´t line up everything for your second BHOTM use.
    You lost 41 focus to capping. That´s not totally bad but something to work on none the less.
    Apart from that you´re doing quite ok.

Spec: - BM/MM
    Item Level - 692
    Expectations: 50k+. I need to find the reason of dps loss. Previously I was almost on par with rankings/character/3096621/latest/. And after 2 weeks without raiding I'm far behind. It seems I do everything in same manner as previously, but my dps is so low.
    Armory Link: eu_battle_net/wow/ru/character/%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%88%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80/
    Warcraftlogs Link: rankings/character/4402652/latest/

Here's oregorger kill.
    reports/Z4NbXaphVQPjDK6J#fight=9&type=damage-done&source=2
    reports/Z4NbXaphVQPjDK6J#fight=9&type=damage-done&source=15

Yesterday we stuck at Darmac. I was repeatedly below in charts.
    reports/BqQzn7WpxXZDhjrw

Spec BM
    Item Level693
    Expectations: Over 90% in Warcraft log rankings constantly
    Armory Link: Apparently I haven't made enough post to link URL's so if you wouldn't mind my toon is Sìr - lightbringer the "ì" is alt 0236
    Warcraftlogs Link:For logs I have them under warcraftlogs, search for guild Obsidian Skys - lightbringer the April 21st logs and 22nd are from this week.

I really feel like I'm missing something crucial because I should be pulling a lot higher than what I am right now. If someone could help me find out what im missing it would be great.

or
    Armory /character/lightbringer/Sìr/simple
    Warcraft. /DCpMJkrzKtRhjb9V#fight=2

Deleted
    For Devonity: What i see from logs is that you do same mistakes as a lot of hunters: using Focus Fire just at 5 Stacks. To avoid that and use it property you should follow the next rule:
    - always use Focus Fire at 1st stack of the fight
    - always use 2nd Focus Fire as soon as first is done (doesn't matter how many stacks of Frenzy you have)
    - always use Focus Fire before Bestial Wrath / Stampede (doesn't matter how many stacks of Frenzy you have)
    - always use Focus Fire if you touch the 5 stacks

Other stuff i saw is that in logs you was using Dire Beast. That might be better (on sims) just for some pure single target fights (as gruul), i recommend you to use (as you have right now on Armory) Steady Focus, is a bit harder until you get used with that, but will boost your pet focus => always basic ability (claw, etc...) => more frenzy stacks.

Spec BM
    Item Level 686
    Expectations: Well, my DPS feels a bit low for my ilvl, when I sim my character it says I should be doing higher than I'm doing. I also need tips for more AoE DPS
    Armory Link: eu (dot) battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Razkul/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link: www (dot) warcraftlogs (dot) com/rankings/character/3890620/latest

I feel like I should be doing higher DPS on single target and that I need a lot more DPS on AoE, any tips would be lovely!

Spec BM
    Item Level 682
    Expectations: Get some basic advice to improve DPS.
    Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ubbss/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Hey I'm a new hunter, I recently changed from prot warrior due to RL stuff. My raid is keeping me on the roster but I feel like I'm not pulling my weight. I've been using Azor's guide as much as i can to improve but I don't seem to be getting much better. I find myself capping rage and I generally have a lot less casts than the other two hunters in my group. They are both very helpful and give me advice but I don't think i'm improving as well as I should.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Spec BM
    Item Level 685
    Expectations: Wanting to parse higher for my ilvl.
    Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ktastic/simple
    Warcraftlogs Link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Need any input available, I took Marmo's advice about the focus fire, didn't know you had to keep it up as much as possible during the fight. Thanks in advance guys !

Deleted
    Spec BM
    Item Level 684
    Expectations: Improving performance of one guildie
    Armory Link: eu. battle. net / wow / de/character / baelgun / Jocelyn /simple
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs.com/reports/pGfPbq3A87n9M6tF#type=damage-done&boss=-2&wipes=2&source=14

Hi Forum,

one of our hunters (Jocelyn) is looking for some input to improve the dmg numbers. Especially compared to the other hunter (Naami)... Unfortunately, the dmg wise better hunter said, he is not able to help. Therefore, i'm looking for some input from you.

Any Input would be highly appreciated.

KR
    CenBells

Quote Originally Posted by cenbells View Post
    Spec BM
    Item Level 684
    Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs.com/reports/pGfPbq3A87n9M6tF#type=damage-done&boss=-2&wipes=2&source=14

Hi Forum,

one of our hunters (Jocelyn) is looking for some input to improve the dmg numbers. Especially compared to the other hunter (Naami)... Unfortunately, the dmg wise better hunter said, he is not able to help. Therefore, i'm looking for some input from you.

KR
    CenBells
    Looking at the Gruul kill, one big thing is Jocelyn didn't either pre-pot or use a potion during the combat. She never used her BHotM trinket either, which is an on use, not a passive trinket. So that's two big buffs unused.

I don't do BM so I can't really comment on specific actions, but Naami was also generating significantly more focus, about 200/20% more.

They're roughly equal in gear at least on the armory ATM. So that's not a huge factor.

Quote Originally Posted by cenbells View Post
    Spec BM
    Item Level 684

Hi Forum,

KR
    CenBells

Big things here, No pot, no trinket usage as someone said above me. No barrages, this is likely the biggest damage contributor I can see missing. Barrage is used in both single and multi target.

I think they are using bestial wrath without topping focus off regularly and when they do go into bestial wrath with high focus I don't see enough focus being used (casting arcanes as filler).

The 2 hunters pets were close to each others damage, this gap is even closer when factored in the no On use trinket/pot being used. Hunter damage on Jocelyn is lacking I think 80% of this comes from Barrage and the other 20 from not managing focus properly.

I only had time to look at gruul.

Positives though... focus fire usage is good, steady focus uptime is ok (would be nice to have 75%+). Gruul you can use Direbeast over steady if you want. If you are using steady shots you should being doing a 2 second pot + cobrashot + cobrashot then continue your opener
    Last edited by xquizite; 2015-05-04 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    thank you for all your remarks. I will forward your input.

Spec BM
    Item Level 690
    Expectations: More Damage to Stone Pillar + Kromog
    Armory Link: us . battle . net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Grouchzilla/simple
    Warcraftlogs Link: www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/cFNqkvX6jHYR1QJd#type=damage-done&target=53&fight=28

I'm trying to find a way to maximize my damage on Mythic Kromog and The Stone Pillars as those are really the two most important things. I've considered going Survival and letting everyone else deal with the grasping hand things but I'd like a second opinion if at all possible.

Thanks.

Also if there's anything that the four of us could do as a whole to get this down, it'd be just super.

hi everyone

nighttfall, lvl 683, BM spec

i am hoping to get some feedback on my stats and the amounts. i recently started going to brf heroic with my guild but my dps while in there and ranking is not good at all (especially compared to our 2 other hunters, also BM spec like me). i am currently working on my rotation and starting to pre-pot now. it was recommended that i use more mastery for gems and enchants so i am trying that (though it seems like a lot of mastery compared to anything else). but my other stats (crit, multi especially) are very low compared to what the other 2 hunters have, i know they are not "BM" stats but again, compare to the other hunters those 2 sats are significantly low..

so for right now,i wanted to find out if my stats are what are giving me a problem with dps. this friday we raid again, i will post our warcraft logs to give u a better picture if changing this around doesn't improve anything.
    heres my toons info on ask mr robot - www . askmrrobot . com/wow/player/us/elune/nighttfall

thank you ^_^

What's good uptime on Frenzy and Focus Fire? I did 76/75 on Mythic Kromog progression, is that satisfactory?

Deleted
    Spec BM
    Item Level 691
    Expectations: Help to understand what and where I go wrong. Increase DPS as a result.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tasje/advanced
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=12

I am rather new to BM spec, having only played it for 1½ run through BrF HC.

The log linked in here is a complete log for a full BrF HC run I have been in recently. I do however, feel that my DPS is lacking on most bosses, and would like to have some "expert" help, who can help me to understand what I am doing wrong.

I think that overall I should be able to do better, but Im having a hard time to figure out what and where to improve.

Deleted
    Spec : BM
    Item level : 699
    Expectation : my DPS isn't increasing enough as my gear upgrades. Maybe there's some room for improvement in my gameplay.
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/hyjal/Baarnok/advanced
    Logs : our last log from yesterday warcraftlogs.com/reports/grCvpG3fADqTbQ8c or Last Aria - EU Hyjal (public logs)

Just wanted to know if I was doing something utterly wrong. I feel like I've shitty RNG with my trinkets procs and 2pc procs. But maybe I'm also missing a point in my rotation.

Thank you

Spec BM
    Item Level 698
    Expectations: My Guild thinks my DMG is broken
    Armory Link:eu. battle .net/wow/de/character/aegwynn/Blyton/simple
    Warcraftlogs Link:www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/dhrc2Lx3nDypVM8B#fight=6

I am not an native english speaker so I hope you can understand my writing..
    We are raidin' Mythic content since a few weeks and as my iLv grow my dps does not make any noteable jumps
    My guildmasters think that my dmg is WAY to low for my gear, but when i calculate my character with SC the dmg seems to be tottaly fine