Deleted

Opinions on Shaun T. s Insanity fitness program

As title sais, mainly interested about the experience of people who actualy tried it : how was it/results/if u drop it why? and so on.

Deleted
    If it's results match your goals then by all means go for it.
    Personally I think $100 is a bit much, you could get a gym membership for that, but different people enjoy different things I guess.

I've used it plenty. I did 1 round all the way through using only this. Later I just ended up stealing moves from it (along with P90x) to make workouts suited to me.

It's tough as hell, don't let anyone kid. You will sweat and hurt -- a lot.

I've gotten myself up to phase 2 of p90x with decent results. I've always been tempted to try Insanity, but it's just intimidating as hell in my eyes. D:

I think that it is a great video. I have it and P90x as well and am currently doing a hybrid of both videos mixed together. As previous poster said, it will definitely kick your ass. It was the first video I have seen where people in the video stop because they are gassed out.

I have been doing Insanity daily for about 9 months now and have achived far greater results than going to the gym for 3 years. I wouldn't reccomend it if you don;t already have a decent level of fitness or arn't prepared to do it at-least 5/7 days a week (the programme does recomend one day off and has a recovery session mid week). I spent a long time researching it before investing the money and it has turned out to be a great buy. The only trouble I have due to a wodden floor is all the slipping once you get going, I can't find a suitable none slip mat.

As others have pointed out, once you have done both levels of the programme you will probably end up creating a personal work-out plan. But if like me you managed to burn off most of your fat from standard cardio but lack the strong abbs then you should go for it if you can afford it. I found mine for around £70 on Ebay (new) no idea what that is in USD.