• Xenomorph

34 15.25%
  • Zerg

123 55.16%
  • the Flood

66 29.60%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Flood can re-animate corpses, so every enemy that falls is one for their army.

I voted Flood.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    All three of them are (mostly) melee aliens, wouldn't the flood & zerg die or be injured so far as to not be able to fight anymore as soon as they killed a Xenomorph because they have acid blood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    All three of them are (mostly) melee aliens, wouldn't the flood & zerg die or be injured so far as to not be able to fight anymore as soon as they killed a Xenomorph because they have acid blood?
    That's why I'm saying Tyranids. They have sub-species that are actually guns. And they can get acid blood too.

Thing is you dont know how the Flood will work, might be able to adapt to the new host. Its a Parasite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xenomorphs of course. Face huggers would be able to crate more from the zerg, whos design is based off the human skeleton *look up the lore if you dont believe me* and would be able to push through the flood with ease. The flood would not be able to turn them because their blood is acid, so the little converters would be of no use to the flood, and would die off in a full assault against them.

Or the Zerg just rolls in with Banelings(volatile chemical suicide bombers) and Ultralisks that cleave the shit out of everything. On top of that Zerg have the skies too with Mutalisks, Scourge, Broodlords, Corrupters, Guardians, Devourers, etc.

Flood and Xenomorphs stand no chance, they're fucked. And Zerg also evolve and adapt quickly too so Flood and Xenomorphs don't have an advantage over Zerg.

Oh and this:

Yeah, GG no re.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Or the Zerg just rolls in with Banelings...
    Then an Imperial Inquisitor makes a phone call and this happens... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

(not trying to make this a SC vs. 40k thing. It's just an awesome video).

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Then an Imperial Inquisitor makes a phone call and this happens... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

(not trying to make this a SC vs. 40k thing. It's just an awesome video).
    Well I already said earlier that Tyranids would dominate all 3 easy. But humans generally dominate already. Zergs already get their shit wrecked by Terran, both in story and in game >_>

Well I already said earlier that Tyranids would dominate all 3 easy. But humans generally dominate already. Zergs already get their shit wrecked by Terran, both in story and in game >_>
    Everything in 40k is OP.

I'll go read more about the Zergs. I never played SC or SC2 (RTS isn't my thing).

I think the flood would win. They have a lot of the same strengths as the zerg, but the flood have two huge advantages. One, physical strength. Anything a flood infects, becomes a lot, A LOT stronger. The basic human combat form of the flood, is physically stronger than the Master Chief by a lot. The Master Chief can easily lift over 100 tons, and has exploded people's bodies DBZ style with a single punch or kick. An Ultralisk may be big, but a single HUMAN flood form could grab a Brutalisk with one hand, and tear its brain out, or throw it 1000 yards.

The flood have infected Elites, (equal in physical strength to the Master Chief) Brutes, (stronger than the Master Chief) and Hunters, (stronger than Brutes) the strength increase the flood gain from infection is assumed to be equivalent for all races. The combat forms may not be that durable, but the stronger ones literally have superhero level strength.

In addition to that, Flood also learn and use technology. They can use a rocket launcher or tank just as good as a highly trained special forces operative.

Also, if we want to talk about the flood at their strongest, there was technically a point in the Halo timeline when they had infected the vast majority of the universe. The zerg swarm is just in a couple sectors. I don't know how many zerg there are exactly, but even if their numbers reach into the Gintillions, they would not even be close to the numbers of the first flood invasion.

I don't think there's currently a named number to express how many flood there were at one point. I doubt that even a Centillion times a Centillion times a Centillion would even scratch the surface of the amount of flood that the forerunners were trying to defend against. The number is literally beyond our imagination.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with zerg over flood. Only time I can remember seeing many Aliens at once was in that first AvP movie (I think the scene showed three predators fighting off a couple hundred/maybe thousand of them), but still no match for the number of zerg there are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Xenomorphs will stand much of a chance. Yeah, they're extremely aggressive, and being one of the colonial marines on Hadley's Hope would be no picnic. However, the Xenomorphs are land locked, they don't inherit memories from their hosts. As long as no one brings them off infected worlds, they're going no where.

The flood however do absorb all the collective knowledge of the sentient beings that they infect. In Halo games, the flood shown they are capable of repairing and operating star ships. The forerunners, a super advanced race that build artificial worlds, ended up destroying their own civilization to kill them off so it will give other races a chance to continue on.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Tyranids. 40k ftw.
    Couldn't agree more. Makes the rest of those races look stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    zerg imo.

Though the flood is kind of like the zerg, that would be an interesting matchup

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the Necromorphs and Tyranids in this battle?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Zerg definately.

The other two are parasites, and require hosts from the other two factions to even field an army.

Zerg are genetic freaks, continuously evolveing. They would easily evolve a way to become immune to the parasites. Have you ever scene a diseased/sickly zerg that wasn't made in a test tube and given protoss steroids? No, and its cause they are immune to everything. Except for the usual armaments, and psionic stuff. Zerg wins.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone is measuring this the wrong way. Everyone keeps saying that the xenomorphs would lose because they dont have the numbers that zerg and flood have, but you have to remember that xenomophs dont fight the same way either. Flood and zerg would be trying to fight like its a chess game while xenomorph would only run and hide to take enough hosts to get large numbers. Basically, it would be like the vietnam war where the xenomorphs would bunker down and let the zerk and flood annihilate each other.

Zerg and flood get weaker while xenomorphs get stronger. Xenomorphs win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Tyranids...The Original Zerg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is he trying to shoot himself in the head with his helmet on?

Or the Zerg just rolls in with Banelings(volatile chemical suicide bombers) and Ultralisks that cleave the shit out of everything. On top of that Zerg have the skies too with Mutalisks, Scourge, Broodlords, Corrupters, Guardians, Devourers, etc.

Flood and Xenomorphs stand no chance, they're fucked. And Zerg also evolve and adapt quickly too so Flood and Xenomorphs don't have an advantage over Zerg.

Yeah, GG no re.
    I believe the Xenomorphs would just replicate Zerg soldiers/units like banelings and ultralisks with their facehuggers. They don't fight the same way. They would dig in, hide inside their ships, hide inside their facilities, hit and run, and snatch and grab. As far as I know, Xenomorphs dont attack in large numbers until they know they overwhelm their enemy in large numbers. They are a more tactical and stealthy race, and controlling the skies would do you no good if the enemy is always hiding away from you, among you, and in you. Zerg soldiers would infest their own hives with Xenomorphs.

Deleted
    I voted the Flood just becos they do stand a chance being able to "meld" togheter with other beings they could easly meld with the zerg/aliens and control them.

If i could i would have voted the Tyranid aswell