Help me find a new game plz

im looking for a nice mmorpg or just rpg with good lore and some kind of dungeons, operations or something like bg's.
    something more than questing would be nice. p2p or f2p does matter just need something funny to play.

ps: i forgot about that i prefer for pc
    Last edited by Saved; 2011-10-16 at 08:25 PM.

Does it have to be on the computer, or consoles? Do you have an xbox/ps3? Or a DS or something?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    fallen earth has just gone free to play this week. might be worth a look.

Deleted
    For single player rpg, you have Elders scrolls: skyrim next month. For mmorpg you have Rift which isn't that bad

Deleted
    Jep, Culi is right. When it should be a mmorpg, try RIFT - this game is realy not bad. Amazing graphics, good PvP and AWESOME world event every few hours which come random.. like invasions where more then 50 players fight the monsters and rifts.

Or you could watch some (or alot) of TV-shows until SWTOR/Skyrim/Battlefield3 comes out over the next few months, i'm just taking some time off from gaming now until they get released

TV-show i'm currently watching:
    The Walking Dead
    Supernatural
    Family guy
    American dad
    Dexter

I just try to keep myself busy with that and the occasional League of Legends game with my friends, thats about it tho :>
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Can always try out Rift, never played it myself

tks for the tips i think i will find an rpg and a few tv-shows to keep me busy until Skyrim