Thread: WoW expac four!

WoW expac four!

SO THIS IS NOT ANOTHER MoP troll thread. But I'm just wondering what the actual expac will be. I remember reading somewhere that Metzen said this will be the best WoW expac yet. So will it really be MoP? Well its possible. But I'm not sure I remember last year Bob stole Blizzards thunder about the last expac, so I was waiting for that but maybe it won't happen this year? But I think theres alot of options about the next Expac. Theres a high chance that its MoP, but they might have trade marked an Emerald Dream Expac years ago(Not sure just guessing as I remember hearing Outland replaced it). Lorewise it makes sense to go to the Emerald Dream because in the book Stormrage Xaivius( Or something like that) was working with an old god possibly N'zoth. Of course I'm familiar with lore but i'm not a Lore Hound so feel free to correct me! So will it really be MoP or will it be something else that we missed a long time ago? What do you guys think?

I think this doesn't need it's own thread, and should have been posted in the many other expansion threads.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    no idea yet, i'm just playing a bit casually and will see if the next expac is amazing, to rekindle my love for this game

Deleted
    Boub is probably knowing and prepared. The moment Blizzcon starts hes gonna hit us with a 10 page info post about the new expansion.

Just you wait and see...... hes crafty.....

Deleted
    Well this expac lot of work went to re-designing 1-60 content. 4th expansion if them use same amount of resources that meant shitload of content for lvl 90 players.

Quote Originally Posted by rassalon View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that Metzen said this will be the best WoW expac yet
    Of course he did. He wants people to buy it.
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

Deleted
    It will be "Vengeance of the void". New clases : ethereals and broken for aliance, taunka and kaluak for horde.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we will on THAT day when boub posts s*it loats a info about XPAC, and that's soon my friend... real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    It will be "Vengeance of the void". New clases : ethereals and broken for aliance, taunka and kaluak for horde.
    Oh man, not that fake document. People still believe it's real? The whole thing takes a dump on lore.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    last year Bob stole Blizzards thunder
    Lor'themar?

It'll might be MoP, and that's all anyone not working at Blizzard can really say until next weekend.