10+ Year Old Account

Idea's for my last day of school / "muck-up day"

So as the story goes, this Friday I would have spent 13 years of my intriguing life at school, and luckily enough, Friday is also my last day of school. To celebrate this monumental occasion, our class of seniors are allowed a "muck-up day", which involves our class being able to do whatever we want in the school (within reason).

Because the last few muck-up days have been pretty fucking bland, our class wants ours to be something epic, something that everyone in the school will look back on and remember.

Due to the strenuous task at hand, which is, brainstorming ideas of what we can do on our last day, I thought it would be a good idea to open the brainstorming forum to whoever has brilliant idea's in the lovely community that is MMO-Champion and the radiant minds that occupy it (Yes I love you all).

So please, share your awesome idea's or explain your past experiences with your muck-up day (if you had one) to hopefully make mine epic!

P.S. - Our school is somewhat strict and wont really tolerate any sort of vandalism/destruction of property/or any 'stunts' that could possibly result in injury.

Cheers in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Oh, I got loads of brillian--

Hmm, now this will be more tricky. I will think of something for you, though.
    Yeh it does suck... But seriously, we're open to ANY suggestions that aren't blatantly stupid

For instance, we're going to fill up a ridiculous amount of Styrofoam cups with water and place them next to either other en masse in corridors, making it so no one can go through that walkway. The sheer inconvenience it's going to cause will be hilarious.

Another is to get 3 sheep, number them 1,2 and 4 on the side with spray paint and let them loose across the school. When the grounds staff catch the sheep hopefully they spend a decent amount of time looking for number 3 ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    Fish. Lots of fish.

We hid fish behind radiators, roof tiles and in the plastic boxes that surrounded the lights on the roof.. took the school months to find them all..

15+ Year Old Account
    Our class brought a gigantic rock into the courtyard that took almost 5 years to get rid of.

We also burned down the other school's totem pole (They were the Totems)...that got some people in a tad bit of trouble though

The sheep would be funny.

If your class is willing to spend money, rent a couple moving trucks and pack them full of helium balloons (number of trucks depends on size of school). Then, take the balloons to the school and let them loose all throughout the hallways during class (so no one interferes) then sit back and watch the fun
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

My high school had a separate parking lot that only the seniors could use. We took a ton of cinder-blocks and blocked off almost every foot of the non-senior parking lot. There were a lot of upset people that day who couldn't park

10+ Year Old Account
    These are absolutely golden ;D

Something I wanted to do but didn't was filling up a ton of water balloons and bring them into the school in barrels and have a huge water balloon fight. Some friends of mine did however put some dead animals in trash cans which I regret suggesting, the smell was just horrid.

When I graduated, we got like six trash bags full of shredded up paper and just trashed the halls. (I went to a VERY small high school mind you, less than 200 people 8th grade through 12th.) Painted on all the windows, streamers all through the hallways, filled all the unlocked lockers with more paper, blocked off the teacher's parking lot, and we all skipped school that day and went to the park and hung out. Then, at 3:30 when it was time for school to be over, we took the three tubs of water balloons we had filled up at the park and threw them at the teachers. Fun times.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dress up as Willy Wonka and hand out free candy!
    Although you might want to be careful, because you'll very likely be mistaken for looking like a pimp without the goggles, but it shouldn't be a problem unless your school is really strict. But seriously, it's fairly simple to pull off and you can get a pretty nice Halloween costume out of it.

Also my school has parking permits for cars but it isn't really enforced (most you would have to do to get away with it is having an old one and knowing which spots are taken). What I was planning to do around April Fools time involved saran wrap and the cars that didn't have proper permits
    Last edited by Awandyn; 2011-10-18 at 05:49 AM. Reason: New Idea

bake cookies with laxitive in them and put them in the teachers lounge. also brake the teachers bathrooms so they cant go.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Anything with Laxitive.. Using it on teachers is a plus!!