Thread: Demo Help

Demo Help

My toon name is Kryptanite on US-Malfurion and i personally like to think I'm a pretty good demo warlock but at this point in time i find my self trying to second guest my self on which secondary stat is better for me haste or mastery now i know alto of demo warlocks out there will say sure no doubt man reforge the majority of your stats to mastery essential stacking mastery on the heavier side but then u got people saying there is a way to full balance both stats, as of right now i have played with current sim craft program and have reforged both ways with mastery coming out on top but only by about 200 or less dps compared to reforging to haste that to me is insane and its like whats the point your either have slow casts and are getting bigger hits or you have faster casts and are getting slightly lower hits. So i wanted to know is there a fine line somewhere out there for a demo warlock that plays both Demo as Main Spec and Affliction as Off Spec can fully balance out the stats?

Have at least 1007 haste to get an extra tick for shadowflame and immolation aura, then stack whichever stat works better for you. There's no other significant thresholds. If you want to maximize burst damage then mastery, if want more consistent dps over whole fight then haste(up to 2000), that also works better with affliction.

Simple solution.

If your Meta is up before your DS/MWC you have too much haste. If the opposite is true, you have too little.

Adjust haste, stack mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toshax View Post
    Simple solution.

If your Meta is up before your DS/MWC you have too much haste. If the opposite is true, you have too little.

More haste is never bad...if you get meta up before ds/mwc just wait for them and pop them together...simple
    gear without mastery > reforge to mastery
    gear with mastery > reforge to haste
    gear with mastery and haste > you're ok

that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by toshax View Post
    Simple solution.

Bad solution, the CD of meta is mostly affected by RNG(luck), adjusting haste has only very small effect and even with 0 haste your average meta CD is less than 2min.