Poll: Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    The Lich King is not a Death Knight...
    Well yeah, technically you are correct. But, Arthas was a Death Knight. So when he was the Lich King, the Lich King was a Death Knight. And people saying the Lich King wasn't as powerful are forgetting that with each soul Frostmourne absorbs, the LK grows stronger. If he is not stopped (which we did eventually) he will eventually become the most powerful force in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Lorewise from strongest to weakest IMO:

Overall all non-magic related classes imo are weaker than magic-users, with magic-users who also use physical attributes (Paladin and Shamans) to be among the strongest. However, since necromancy isn't really up there with Holy, Elemental/Nature, Arcane or Demonic/Fel magic I didn't list Death Knights higher than Druids and Mages.

In terms of magic I think the list goes (strongest to weakest):

-Holy
    -Arcane
    -Demonic/Fel
    -Nature/Elemental
    -Necromancy
    -Fire
    -Frost
    You should consider the fact that its not soley based on necromancery. The Unholy "tree" also deals with stopping casters dead in their tracks by negating magic.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Deleted
    Not sure what the OP is basing his knowledge on? Heroes who were also Death Knights, such as Arthas? I think it's been proven enough times over that the ''Warcraft lore heroes'' are several steps above the player in terms of power. To the point where 10 or 25 people taking on ONE Lich King is considered reasonable odds.

OP's Logic:- Thrall's (Arguably) singlehandedly keeping the world from tearing itself apart and preventing armageddon. Shaman must be the most powerful class right?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Overall don't you guys think lorewise Death Knights are more powerful than other classes and should be better ingame?
    Your poll options aren't exactly unbiased. It's a loaded questions. "When did you stop beating your wife?"

Even if lorewise they are the most powerful, that does not necessarily mean they should be the most powerful in game. There is no option for "Yes they are the most powerful in lore, but no they should not be stronger in game" or vice versa.

Shamans and paladins being powerful is kind of a misnomer. They are both granted the power from another source, they are simply the vessel that the power flows through.

Nah, Arthas rerolled from DK to Lich King class when he put on the armor.

It isn't fun to stomp other classes into the ground constantly, in terms of PvE or PvP. Let me present to you the cycle of pwnage:

You are bored > You start a game > You beat the shit out of the game > You are bored

Edit: The only two options in the poll are not that strong and the strongest class. I don't like the answers being so black and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!