Thread: EasyMode Salty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's basically RNG and dedication. Tournament is both RNG and server dependant, I guess on some servers you could spend a year without getting it while on others you are almost ensured to win within a week or two.

Salty sure was a nice achievement to get, personally it took me 2 weeks to get it since I started working on it - luckily I did it back in WotLK and had a paladin friend help me with crusader aura to win the STV contest. I've had good luck with the casts too, took me about 700 casts to get both the turtle and the herring in Howling Fjord.

Deleted
    Got turtle and pinchy pretty fast. Tournamet was hard, since realm is highly populated. But most problems I had with Dark Herring. Took me about 1 year to get it. Im not patient, so I wasnt spending alot of time on fishing it. One day, just went outside Stormwind on Stonecairn Lake and got 15 pound mudfish after few minutes. Good luck with achiv!

and how is this thread useful to anyone here?

you were lucky.
    gratz, guess thats what you were looking to hear.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was working on the Giant Sewer Rat for weeks and easily leveled my finishing to 525 just from that. After that, I gave up on fishing in general.

I got my Fishing Contest win in Northrend on my first try, so I was very excited about that. The BoE ring has made an excellent addition to leveling any alt =)

Deleted
    Runescape all over

Quote Originally Posted by Yemiena View Post
    and how is this thread useful to anyone here?

you were lucky.
    gratz, guess thats what you were looking to hear.
    I dunno. Seemed like a successful thread where a discussion was taking place. Oh...until you posted.

How lucky you are, man! I wish I were as lucky as you are!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to talk about luck, let's see..
    Mr. Pinchy from the 3rd pool and first wish since I thought I'd give him a shot. (20/12/2008)
    Rat, Turtle and Dark Herring all during the first day I ever specifically tried to catch them (11/11/2009)
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2011-11-15 at 10:03 AM.