Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate later on.
    Imo don't waste your breathe.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Why? It has a lot of good reviews, looks great and friends recommended it too.

Any ideas when it will go on sale? The price wasn't cut during Christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why? It has a lot of good reviews, looks great and friends recommended it too.
    It is a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Any ideas when it will go on sale? The price wasn't cut during Christmas.
    The price wasn't cut in favored of bundles which is basiclly the price of a Wiiu but with a free game (of either 3D world or mario kart) you can get them refurbished for like $220 which isn't a bad deal at all but considering games are $60 you might as well buy the bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The price wasn't cut in favored of bundles which is basiclly the price of a Wiiu but with a free game (of either 3D world or mario kart) you can get them refurbished for like $220 which isn't a bad deal at all but considering games are $60 you might as well buy the bundle.
    $220 is mighty expensive for a console...

Hopefully next year it will be down to something more reasonable, like $150 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    $220 is mighty expensive for a console...

Hopefully next year it will be down to something more reasonable, like $150 or so.
    Yea if this was the 90's oh wait that's when games were $100 lol. WiiU is the cheapest out of the major 4 (PC included) PS4 still $400 but I find the current entertainment value out of the 3 consoles is favored with the WiiU. It just sucks that the WiiU eshop is so much shitter then the 3DS shop. No N64 games :/

People find that the consoles are really expensive. Up front. Consoles typically go for almost a decade before a new appears. The real money is in the games which over take the console price considerably faster

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea if this was the 90's oh wait that's when games were $100 lol. WiiU is the cheapest out of the major 4 (PC included) PS4 still $400 but I find the current entertainment value out of the 3 consoles is favored with the WiiU. It just sucks that the WiiU eshop is so much shitter then the 3DS shop. No N64 games :/

People find that the consoles are really expensive. Up front. Consoles typically go for almost a decade before a new appears. The real money is in the games which over take the console price considerably faster
    Go into Wii Mode and buy the N64 games through that, you can then transfer the memory to the actual Wii U side.
    Hey everyone

Oh i forgot about wii mode

10+ Year Old Account

HE BETTER BE IN ZELDA U!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Yay, I joined the club. My brand new Wii U is updating as I type this
    Started with Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World, but planning to get games like Super Smash Bros Wii U, Bayonetta 1+2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate later on.
    I'm not sure how big of a Nintendo fan you are but a few games you must get are Zelda Windwaker HD (One of my all-time favourite Zelda ever, and I played them all except the new one for the 3DS) and Pikmin 3. Pikmin 2 is still the best Pikmin so far, but part 3 is really fun too.

Also get the DLC for MK8. Amazingly fun tracks, specially the F-Zero track. The details everywhere are stunning. They are really out-doing themselves.

Where is my multi colored toads in mario kart 8 Nintendo? WHYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I'm not sure how big of a Nintendo fan you are but a few games you must get are Zelda Windwaker HD (One of my all-time favourite Zelda ever, and I played them all except the new one for the 3DS) and Pikmin 3. Pikmin 2 is still the best Pikmin so far, but part 3 is really fun too.

Also get the DLC for MK8. Amazingly fun tracks, specially the F-Zero track. The details everywhere are stunning. They are really out-doing themselves.
    Already played the NGC version of Windwaker, so that's waaaaay down on the list. Going to take months just to finish Super Mario World and Mario Kart though, also have a huge backlog on the PC I need to work through.

so I have legend of zelda skyward sword with the music CD basiclly unplayed. I think I beat the first dungeon and stopped. Is it worth playing at this point? Is it worth keeping? Gamestop has a $25 trade in going on for it right now that I can use towards hyrule warriors but I don't know if its worth keeping in the long run to do it or not.

so I have legend of zelda skyward sword with the music CD basiclly unplayed. I think I beat the first dungeon and stopped. Is it worth playing at this point? Is it worth keeping? Gamestop has a $25 trade in going on for it right now that I can use towards hyrule warriors but I don't know if its worth keeping in the long run to do it or not.
    I think you should play it. Keep the game! But, if you are set on selling it, you'd be better off selling it on local classified ads. Where I live people can list things for free, and it's really easy to find someone to sell things to. Gamestop will not give you what it's worth.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

So nintendo doesn't make the game anymore and gamestop doesn't have them

>.>

<.<

rip off artists.

So nintendo doesn't make the game anymore and gamestop doesn't have them

>.>

<.<

rip off artists.
    Which game are you talking about? Skyward Sword?

So bought bayonette instead of hyrule warriors. 100% overwhelmed a little. The combat is great but all these combos... I'm just going to mash buttons instead of trying to remember these.

So bought bayonette instead of hyrule warriors. 100% overwhelmed a little. The combat is great but all these combos... I'm just going to mash buttons instead of trying to remember these.
    The simple mash combos are perfectly fine to get through the game on normal, advanced combos would just finish enemies/bosses faster. The most important thing to the combat in bayonetta is learning enemy patterns and dodging to get witch time, not the advanced combos tbh. Those are just there for added skill cap and challenge.

advanced combos?

I am done

/throws wiiu across the room