Race to World First: Sanctum of Domination
Sanctum of Domination has been cleared on Mythic difficulty by Echo! Congratulations to them!





World First Mythic Sylvanas Windrunner by Echo - Raid Composition

This article was originally published in forum thread: World First Mythic Sylvanas Windrunner by Echo started by Lumy View original post
Comments 145 Comments
  1. Cloudmaker's Avatar
    How many % the fight ended 45? So there wasn't any hidden stuff?

    Oh and arcane mage! There is hope! Congrats guys!
  1. Absintheminded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    EU ftw!!
    lol Stop, you had nothing to do with their success
  1. Bennett's Avatar
    Oh no no no NAfrogs what happened
  1. kiramon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    How many % the fight ended 45? So there wasn't any hidden stuff?

    Oh and arcane mage! There is hope! Congrats guys!
    Nowhere to be found on the dps meter haha i think their timers lined up better maybe? IDK?
  1. Cloudmaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Nowhere to be found on the dps meter haha i think their timers lined up better maybe? IDK?
    She died at 45 percent right? No hidden quests and so on?
  1. kiramon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    She died at 45 percent right? No hidden quests and so on?
    That's correct
  1. vulfrika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    I don't understand why Limit went to sleep, when they were so close. Should have just push it.
    I am pretty sure there is a hardcap to the amount of tries you can do a boss in a single lockout.
  1. Tubben's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    I don't understand why Limit went to sleep, when they were so close. Should have just push it.
    Probably needed an well deserved break after 17 hours of non stop raiding ?
  1. vulfrika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    lol Stop, you had nothing to do with their success
    So what? One can still be happy and proud.
  1. ItsRainingMetal's Avatar
    A gazillion expansions down the line and the EU is still the best and the US is still getting dicked on.
  1. gcsmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    No one gives a crap about these no lifers
    No lifers? they literally only do these days for RWF then play wow far less than probably most people on this site do.
  1. Austilias's Avatar
    Damn, that extra 5% health on Mythic Sylvanas, what a twist

    Blizzard will need to come up with better 'twists' than that if they still want people to be interested in World First Races.
  1. Gaidax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    I don't understand why Limit went to sleep, when they were so close. Should have just push it.
    Because they are not robots.
  1. Atrea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marulol View Post
    Grats to Echo. Perfect pull. Just amazing. Limit was playing like dogshit last night always 1 or 2 deaths randomly almost every pull really hurt their chances.
    In their defense, it only really started to fall apart later in the evening.
    They raided for what... 15 hours straight before calling it a night?

    They are still some of the best players in the world, and to say they were playing "like dogshit" is kind of disrespectful, not to mention that you yourself are incapable of performing at that same level, so maybe you should choose your words a little more tactfully?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Because they are not robots.
    Exactly. Their performance was suffering as they went on. I dare anyone to try to raid for as long as they did, and still be at their peak performing capacity.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Blizzard will need to come up with better 'twists' than that if they still want people to be interested in World First Races.
    No they won't.

    Everyone knew there was no hidden Mythic-only mode for this encounter; still, hundreds of thousands of people were interested enough to tune in.

    Don't assume that you speak for anyone other than yourself.
  1. scelero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    A gazillion expansions down the line and the EU is still the best and the US is still getting dicked on.
    The joke is on people like you who think/talk/etc like this. Keep playing the game of invisible lines.
  1. slime's Avatar
    All the pre-crying about unfairness in the race was worth it.
  1. Chip2's Avatar
    Congrats to everyone for such an amazingly close race. In the end Echo killed it just 1 reset before Limit. Was expecting more.
  1. mambajombo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    I love how after Nzoth NA clowns thought that they are on another level or something and will win everything now because of that one victory, sit down lmao
    At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

    Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
  1. Ophenia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Damn, that extra 5% health on Mythic Sylvanas, what a twist

    Blizzard will need to come up with better 'twists' than that if they still want people to be interested in World First Races.
    True, that sucks. Not even a tiny bitty phase or whatever... That's about as lame as Argus, which was a cool fight, but Mythic basically had one fewer phase lol
  1. Jazzhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    A gazillion expansions down the line and the EU is still the best and the US is still getting dicked on.
    Let me guess, you're the type of person that says "we won" instead of "they won"?

Site Navigation