Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - September 13, 2021
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Classes

  • Warlock
    • Demonic Circle can no longer be placed with the Kilrogg's Cunning conduit while Eye of Kilrogg is off the ground.
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • Fixed an issue causing Warbreaker (Talent) to not apply the Colossus Smash debuff to enemies if it was used while the Warrior was Disarmed.

Dungeons and Raids

  • Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • [With realm restarts] Optimized game performance at the initialization of the first two phases of the encounter.
        • Developers' note: Thanks to community reports, we discovered a way to optimize the processes that caused performance drops at the beginning of the fight and at the beginning of the second phase of the fight (the bridge scene).
      • Fixed an issue where Mistweaver Monks could be preferentially targeted by Wailing Arrow in Stage 3.
      • Fixed an issue where both Tank-specialized players could be targeted with the same Black Arrow cast.
      • Fixed an issue where Dark Sentinels could cast Rage on targets struck by a very recent Black Arrow.
  • Theater of Pain
    • [With realm restarts] The Mythic+ completion timer has been increased to 38 minutes (was 37 minutes).
This article was originally published in forum thread: Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - September 13, 2021 started by Lumy View original post
Comments 17 Comments
  1. SinR's Avatar
    Weird hotfixes but OK
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    no nerfs for sylvanas ? blizzard really wants to kill a lot of guilds this tier

    way to many are stuck at 9/10 hc .
  1. Morgaith's Avatar
    I wish they'd also fix the warbreaker bug where it's not extending the CS debuff from the legendary .
  1. Lucetia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no nerfs for sylvanas ? blizzard really wants to kill a lot of guilds this tier

    way to many are stuck at 9/10 hc .
    You do know that each week she is passively nerfed right? That's how Blizzard has been nerfing bosses for the most part unless thing end up mathematically different or bugs were causing issues.
  1. erifwodahs's Avatar
    1 minute for ToP was needed for sure. Maybe could have even done with two.
  1. uncl55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    1 minute for ToP was needed for sure. Maybe could have even done with two.
    Yee 2mins would be ideal, but im thankful even for one.
    ToP is a bitch ass dungeon.. one wipe and key is pretty much gone.
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You do know that each week she is passively nerfed right? That's how Blizzard has been nerfing bosses for the most part unless thing end up mathematically different or bugs were causing issues.

    ye all those passive nerfs to 1 shot mechanics in p1 and to hard mechanics of p3 :0

    oh ye all those small holes in bridges fixed too
  1. Morgaith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye all those passive nerfs to 1 shot mechanics in p1 and to hard mechanics of p3 :0

    oh ye all those small holes in bridges fixed too

    Fixed an issue where Mistweaver Monks could be preferentially targeted by Wailing Arrow in Stage 3.
    Fixed an issue where both Tank-specialized players could be targeted with the same Black Arrow cast.
    Fixed an issue where Dark Sentinels could cast Rage on targets struck by a very recent Black Arrow.


    These 3 are tiny nerfs but yeah there could probably be more work put into it, i suspect that they amount of time that we have left of this raid tier makes blizzard want to keep sylvanas relevant.


    edit: my above comment is related to mythic sylvanas, not heroic.
  1. raticatearea52's Avatar
    Why not finally fix the bug that causes Warbreaker to overwrite colossus smash debuff rather than extend it? If you are using Enduring Blow, you are forced to switch to Collateral Damage to avoid this bug
  1. Kalium's Avatar
    " Warlock
    Demonic Circle can no longer be placed with the Kilrogg's Cunning conduit while Eye of Kilrogg is off the ground."
    Fun detected... fun nerfed.
  1. Ealyssa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye all those passive nerfs to 1 shot mechanics in p1
    If you can't avoid the one shot in P1 you don't deserve to kill heroic Sylvie... like WTF just avoid the lines and don't suck your own arrow.

    I will sound arsh, but no amount of nerfs can save guilds still struggling in P1.
  1. Feral Druid ist Op's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no nerfs for sylvanas ? blizzard really wants to kill a lot of guilds this tier

    way to many are stuck at 9/10 hc .
    you may just quit if you cant kill her by now with 250 ilvl, rank 5 UH and 2 lvl 7 conduits 10 weeks into the tier pepega
  1. Dismembered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no nerfs for sylvanas ? blizzard really wants to kill a lot of guilds this tier

    way to many are stuck at 9/10 hc .
    Ehm what? I killed Sylvanas heroic a few times on 2 of my chars, in a pug. You must be joking.
  1. Nalam the Venom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Ehm what? I killed Sylvanas heroic a few times on 2 of my chars, in a pug. You must be joking.
    Pugs usually only take people with high ilvl

    While guilds often take whoever and progress together through the tier.

    So pugs can sometimes end up with better/faster clears.
  1. Copey's Avatar
    It would also be nice to you know....not have Warbreaker (Colossus Smash) to be parried by bosses. Feels bad to Charge in and attempt to immediately start your rotation (yes I know take .5 seconds to run behind boss yadayda) and have Warbreaker parried and your whole opener fucked.
  1. Loveliest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    you may just quit if you cant kill her by now with 250 ilvl, rank 5 UH and 2 lvl 7 conduits 10 weeks into the tier
    What are you even talking about. You only get those if you farm seriously or also get gear form Mythic raiding. Or if you are super super lucky. And if you're like that you're most likely not in a hc guild or there's not many like you in that guild.

    People in my guild are 234-247. And YES, people are still 230 something because once upon a time they were told that to raid you only need to raid so they only raid. Which would put them at what 239 tops + legendary if they were fully decked.

    Nerfing hc Sylv would have no negative impact. Mythic raiders are working on Mythic and wouldn't care while heroic raiders who hit a slight wall, quit - they're not the type to come for 100 wipes. Nor are they the type to even do a Mythic+ per week. Or go out of their way to reach Tier 6. Heroic raids usually are made of a few people who are interested, some who do stuff once in a while and a few carries. A heroic raiding guild is not really formed out of all serious raiders.
  1. Feral Druid ist Op's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    What are you even talking about. You only get those if you farm seriously or also get gear form Mythic raiding. Or if you are super super lucky. And if you're like that you're most likely not in a hc guild or there's not many like you in that guild.

    People in my guild are 234-247. And YES, people are still 230 something because once upon a time they were told that to raid you only need to raid so they only raid. Which would put them at what 239 tops + legendary if they were fully decked.

    Nerfing hc Sylv would have no negative impact. Mythic raiders are working on Mythic and wouldn't care while heroic raiders who hit a slight wall, quit - they're not the type to come for 100 wipes. Nor are they the type to even do a Mythic+ per week. Or go out of their way to reach Tier 6. Heroic raids usually are made of a few people who are interested, some who do stuff once in a while and a few carries. A heroic raiding guild is not really formed out of all serious raiders.
    1 +15 key a week for 10 weeks do math and yes thsi si casually doable in a hc guild lol and everyone should have korthia rep by now too, i had it week 3 if pepegas cant clear her by now then its on them cuz hc slv is brain death im selling her every week with literally 7 death boosted ppl (and 2 death boosted ppl on mythic)

Site Navigation