Blizzard Prime Gaming Loot Giveaway
Blizzard is giving away loot via Prime Gaming. You'll need Amazon Prime to claim these items. (Purchases through these links support the site)

  • World of Warcraft - Details coming soon
  • Overwatch - Now through September monthly unlocks for a total of four Legendary Loot Boxes and three Standard Loot Boxes.
  • Hearthstone - Now through September monthly unlocks for a total of four Random Guaranteed Legendary Cards and three Standard Card Packs for PC, Android or iOS.
  • Starcraft: Remastered - Details coming soon

Prime Gaming and developer and publisher Blizzard Entertainment are teaming up to make Blizzard’s most popular games even better for Amazon Prime members. In the coming months, Prime members can look forward to claiming exclusive in-game content for some of Blizzard’s biggest titles, including Overwatch, Hearthstone and more.

Prime members will have an opportunity to claim the following exciting new offers:

  • Overwatch: From now through September (9/14), Prime members can claim monthly Overwatch Hero offers, which will unlock a total of four Legendary Loot Boxes and three Standard Loot Boxes. Today until 4/27, Prime members can redeem the first Prime Gaming Overwatch drop, which includes a Legendary Loot Box.
  • Hearthstone: Climb the ranks with the Prime Gaming Hearthstone in-game content drops. From now through September (9/14), Prime members can claim monthly Hearthstone offers for a total of four Random Guaranteed Legendary Cards and three Standard Card Packs for PC, Android or iOS. Today until 4/27, members can claim the first Prime Gaming Hearthstone drop, which includes a Random Guaranteed Legendary Card to celebrate the upcoming launch of the title’s latest expansion, Voyage to the Sunken City, on April 12.

Players can also look forward to additional Prime Gaming offers for other Blizzard favorites including World of Warcraft and Starcraft: Remastered. Stay tuned for more details soon!
This article was originally published in forum thread: Blizzard Prime Gaming Loot Giveaway started by chaud View original post
Comments 51 Comments
  1. Woggmer's Avatar
    Here come the doomsayers.
  1. Vexenar's Avatar
    I'm guessing for World of Warcraft it will be a mount or more realistically as pet, interesting to see if it also includes something for Classic players as I've pretty much given up on retail.
    Would have been nice to get something special for Overwatch, instead of Legendary Loot Boxes, as I already have all the legendary skins.

    All in all not really a bad deal if it ticks your boxes.
  1. Crumbica's Avatar
    Is it a giveaway or purchases? Confused a bit with first two sentences...
  1. LalaGamer's Avatar
    Cosmetic Items ??
  1. Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumbica View Post
    Is it a giveaway or purchases? Confused a bit with first two sentences...
    It’s a give away free as long as you have Amazon prime.

    The purchases part is MMOC linking there partner link for subbing to prime, Soif you use that link MMOC gets a kick back.
  1. Woggmer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexenar View Post
    I'm guessing for World of Warcraft it will be a mount or more realistically as pet, interesting to see if it also includes something for Classic players as I've pretty much given up on retail.
    Would have been nice to get something special for Overwatch, instead of Legendary Loot Boxes, as I already have all the legendary skins.

    All in all not really a bad deal if it ticks your boxes.
    What I'm curious about is why include Starcraft Remaster? Blizz hasn't exactly done much with it aside from the Esports scene.
  1. Grimbold21's Avatar
    I dunno how the other games work, but judging by the names, it sounds to me like that an Amazon Prime subscription is awarding a chance at getting loot.
  1. Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I dunno how the other games work, but judging by the names, it sounds to me like that an Amazon Prime subscription is awarding a chance at getting loot.
    I don’t know how over watch works but as far as hearthstone goes it’s not a chance to get loot you’ll always get a legendary you just need to go and claim it on there site.

    Rather it’s a set legendary or a random one who knows.
  1. xenogear3's Avatar
    I wonder how much Amazon paid Blizzard to do this.

    The give away for Hearthstone is big if you can dust these cards.
    However, Hearthstone doesn't do very well recently.
  1. Vexenar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    What I'm curious about is why include Starcraft Remaster? Blizz hasn't exactly done much with it aside from the Esports scene.
    True, I was under the impression it was in 'maintenance mode'
    Who knows, maybe they are planning something for the game
  1. Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I wonder how much Amazon paid Blizzard to do this.

    The give away for Hearthstone is big if you can dust these cards.
    However, Hearthstone doesn't do very well recently.
    I only play battlegrounds at this point so mabye im out of the loop but doesn't disenchanting only give you 1/4th of the card cost? so you'd need to dust all 4 to get a single legendary of your choice?
  1. SniperCT's Avatar
    Yesss more of that sweet, sweet loot

    I like all the Apex skins I've gotten.
  1. lordjust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I dunno how the other games work, but judging by the names, it sounds to me like that an Amazon Prime subscription is awarding a chance at getting loot.
    With amazon prime you automatically get prime gaming and on the prime gaming site you can unlock boni for games. They did a couple of them already in the past for hearthstone and overwatch. You go to prime gaming, log in, connect your amazon account with your battle.net account and click claim and you'll get the items unlocked in-game. For hearthstone they did some legendary card packs in the past (1 guaranteed legendary per pack) and some legendary lootboxes for overwatch (one legendary skin guaranteed per lootbox). For Starcraft they did a skin pack once and for wow I don't remember if they did one before.
  1. Forum Man's Avatar
    here it comes
    WoW loot will be beta
  1. uopayroll's Avatar
    .com only or will us .ca amazon prime folks get some love?
  1. Caprias's Avatar
    Did you know that Elden Ring is a complete game without mtx or similar bullshit in 2022?

    I wonder how that even works out, why aren't they bankrupt yet?
  1. Biomega's Avatar
    Well I have to say, if Prime came with a free WoW sub, I WOULD go back to playing.

    I don't think that's going to happen, though.
  1. xenogear3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I only play battlegrounds at this point so mabye im out of the loop but doesn't disenchanting only give you 1/4th of the card cost? so you'd need to dust all 4 to get a single legendary of your choice?
    A crafted legendary card (or 1600 dusts) costs $16.
    In other words, you have to buy 16 packs and dust them all to craft a legendary card.
  1. Gimlix's Avatar
    How is this fair for those who don't have Prime? No way i'm getting a second sub on a different company streaming service. Better not be something amazing because this is quite nonsense for the loyal fans then.
  1. Adam552's Avatar
    It's probably 14 days game time or something similar. They do this with Runescape I think. Also, it helps get new players in.

Site Navigation