WoW Dragonflight Alpha - Encrypted Build 10.0.0.43342
An encrypted build has been shipped for Dragonflight Alpha. Note that datamining is not possible yet.

  • Shadowlands was announced November 1, 2019, hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into alpha on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.
  • Battle for Azeroth was announced on November 3, 2017, hit wowdev on December 16th, 2017 and public beta on January 26, 2018.

Code:
us/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
us/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
us/BuildId	43342
us/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
eu/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
eu/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
eu/BuildId	43342
eu/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
cn/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
cn/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
cn/BuildId	43342
cn/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
kr/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
kr/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
kr/BuildId	43342
kr/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
tw/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
tw/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
tw/BuildId	43342
tw/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
This article was originally published in forum thread: WoW Dragonflight Alpha - Encrypted Build 10.0.0.43342 started by chaud View original post
Comments 71 Comments
  1. heyimjabber's Avatar
    poggers, i just want to see the zones, theyve really hyped up how big they are
  1. Xilurm's Avatar
    So that means Alpha is starting soon then? They made it seem like it would take a bit of time before they released it.
  1. Lolites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]Shadowlands hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into public beta on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.
    [/CODE]
    you mean went to Alpha in april, beta started in july
  1. taishar68's Avatar
    Cool, hope I get in this alpha. I like early testing...blue and white cubes ftw!
  1. Aggressive's Avatar
    I will make sure to have my popcorn and soda ready so I can sit back and see how stupid Blizzard makes everyone look by NOT listening to any of their feedback and making another shitty expansion cause they think their devs know it all to what makes video games fun.
  1. Marlamin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you mean went to Alpha in april, beta started in july
    Blizzard does their F&F alpha testing with public beta clients on the public beta endpoint, the terminology is all a bit confusing but that's where that naming came from. But yeah, that can probably be reworded a bit more for the general public.
  1. ChairmanKaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    . Shadowlands hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into public beta on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.
    So maybe 10ish months from now.
  1. Eon Drache's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heyimjabber View Post
    poggers, i just want to see the zones, theyve really hyped up how big they are
    art team always does amazing with how the zones look. Really looking forward to seeing the zones and the talent trees.
  1. Onikaroshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    art team always does amazing with how the zones look. Really looking forward to seeing the zones and the talent trees.
    And i'm pretty sure they said they wanted to try to get the talent trees out to people before alpha.
  1. ChairmanKaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And i'm pretty sure they said they wanted to try to get the talent trees out to people before alpha.
    Do you mean before the prepatch?
  1. Kathranis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Do you mean before the prepatch?
    No. Ion said they want to publish the trees ASAP so fansites can build their calculators and they can start getting feedback.
  1. ChairmanKaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    No. Ion said they want to publish the trees ASAP so fansites can build their calculators and they can start getting feedback.
    Oh I see I thought they meant in the game currently during the 9.2/9.2.5 period.
  1. Lionhearte0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    I will make sure to have my popcorn and soda ready so I can sit back and see how stupid Blizzard makes everyone look by NOT listening to any of their feedback and making another shitty expansion cause they think their devs know it all to what makes video games fun.
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
  1. matheney2k's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    So that means Alpha is starting soon then? They made it seem like it would take a bit of time before they released it.
    How did they do that? I didn't get that impression at all, if anything I feel like it's closer to release than the general consensus seems to be around here
  1. heyimjabber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
    i mean +1 but telling him to seek help is probably going a step too far, no? they are just epic internet bros that love to have a common "enemy"
  1. Aggressive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.

    I see I bruised a nerve. Responding to something someone said about Blizzard just shows you are their slave boy and you support their breast milk stealing habits. Let me give you some of your own advice that you so elegantly just told me....Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
  1. Yayeet's Avatar
    Shadowlands arc was a bit longer due to the adaptation of corona pandemic right during the most important part of development.

    Even with the lawsuit, I think this cycle will be a bit shorter and we'll see the expansion launch in December, with raids opening up somewhere late January.
  1. MrLoque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
    Mate, I guess YOU are the one who needs some help.
  1. Au-burn's Avatar
    They will release alpha, then cock preorders to cuck those who fall for new models and skills.
  1. Mamut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    I will make sure to have my popcorn and soda ready so I can sit back and see how stupid Blizzard makes everyone look by NOT listening to any of their feedback and making another shitty expansion cause they think their devs know it all to what makes video games fun.
    After reading some of the feedback I'm glad they don't listen. Enjoy your soda and popcorn tho.

Site Navigation